Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (18 Viewers)

Vley

Potential Patron
Well-how is it crashing? With the Cheat-engine message, or anything different? (like "stopped working", CTD, bluescreen, with the cold smile of a hot, lost love...?)

Have you started the downloaded mod files as administrator?

Else, here's the documented way I went...
In "resorpless.exe" switch to '2. Customize' and press F4 to enter the options about which class is affected by the mod. Over here both windows look like that:

[2. Customize]

[F4 - 'Affected classes']

(I disabled the Tamer because of a earlier comment of that for test purpose and yeah, just didn't turn it on, because... well I don't miss that "girly"-child one to be honest... Too less and too much feels just.. odd. Nevermind; feel free to experiment with it)

To be sure let the launcher run its repair function once again and do a fresh resorpless step-by-step-attempt like described.
- And as I read it before from someone else: No, the launcher doesn't redownload 'bout 30gb within every verifycation step. Have a look at the download rate. I witnessed 'round 50mb/s... don't know you others' connection, but I have a maximum of 11mb/s in total, if it's a good run... So it's more a checksum-test that runs through your data, marking mismatches and redownloads them in the following step, if necessary.

So far... good luck. (Srsly, if this doesn't work out with this alternate guideline, we shall start monitoring if it's a server region issue. I for my part play on EU servers. Perhaps the US servers are more like hardcore tracking down those things because of their nudity-angst policy? ...to be proven, so share your region, if it keeps crashing)

@Attached file:
In case you'd like to experiment with the same files I do, I attached the ".resorpless" folder.
Just like Zuzu described above, place that file in the "files_to_patch" folder. The correct path for the files would be: "(...)\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorpless\" and then the three sub folders... Think it's needless to mention you have to unzip it like a C-cup leather bra to get into full pleasure of the content, but you never know. :P

Attachments

.resorepless.zip
20.2 MB · Views: 275

Last edited:

poodwyns

Potential Patron
(This is after I have reinstalled everything including the latest Restore N' Patch.exe)
1. I open the resorpless.exe and hit Install after finishing to customize.
2. Meta Injector pops up, I hit yes.
3. I open the Restore N' Patch.exe with -idle command, and then open the game's launcher and login
4. The launcher immediately rechecks game files but will say "fail to patch" after about a minute.
5. I have tried everything and there is no way to walk around, I have to click Check files in the launcher, after that it will proceed to download 3.44GB of PAZ files.
I tried not using Meta Injector and open restorenpatch after the launcher, nothing works. I think the game detects strange files as soon as I use resorpless.exe
This is SEA version btw.

Last edited:

Vley

Potential Patron
The entire launcher looks toally different than the one I have. Guess it's because mine is from older days and there never was an upgrade requested? At least with the launcher version I have there's no live-filecheck, it's staticly checking them once, until "PLAY" highlights. After that it's free to "inject". ~

Here's a screen for comparison:

(Quick-blurred anything out that's non-english ~)

lambolzzz

Potential Patron
(This is after I have reinstalled everything including the latest Restore N' Patch.exe)
3. I open the Restore N' Patch.exe with -idle command, and then open the game's launcher and login
4. The launcher immediately rechecks game files but will say "fail to patch" after about a minute.
5. I have tried everything and there is no way to walk around, I have to click Check files in the launcher, after that it will proceed to download 3.44GB of PAZ files.
I tried not using Meta Injector and open restorenpatch after the launcher, nothing works. I think the game detects strange files as soon as I use resorpless.exe
This is SEA version btw.
View attachment 89721

Hey! I'm also in SEA and i managed to fix this by creating a version.dat file in the main installation folder and changed it to whatever the latest patch is.

In this patch, make a text file and put "508" and save it as version.dat under "all files".

After that, install the mod like normal, but the last essential step is to use the tool "Prevent file re-check"
Once installed, just run restore n' patch and everything should be good to go :)

poodwyns

Potential Patron
Hey! I'm also in SEA and i managed to fix this by creating a version.dat file in the main installation folder and changed it to whatever the latest patch is.

In this patch, make a text file and put "508" and save it as version.dat under "all files".

After that, install the mod like normal, but the last essential step is to use the tool "Prevent file re-check"
Once installed, just run restore n' patch and everything should be good to go :)
I just did everything u said and wah lah, RIP.
One thing I noticed is that the "Prevent file re-check" function actually creates a version.dat file that contains 4xx I don't remember exactly xx but definitely not 503. So maybe once I created the version.dat myself I should not use the "Prevent file re-check" anymore since it would then create an older version due to resorpless or metal injector or whatever it is hasn't been updated? IDK, I'm new to these things and probably will give it one more try.

LI HO

Potential Patron
Does anyone know that the two positions of the costume are in the picture?

clothing:

number:
pcw_00_sho_0129
pcw_00_ub_0129
pcw_00_lb_0129

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Whitemane

Potential Patron
So it suddenly stopped crashing so I guess it's nice !

A bit out of topic but anyone knows how to disable the auto emotes that starts when you're doing nothing and having the HUD hidden ?

Last edited:

xiiaobai92

Potential Patron
Is there any way to backup and restore the settings so that I always do not have reconfigure it after uninstall and delete all the backups every week where there are updates? If is it possible, what is the steps?

K

KingHarald

Greetings. i have a little problem here and i can't figure out what's wrong...i installed everything as instructed and yet the game doesn't launch...i tried even with the "-idle" i uninstalled and the game wont launch either...not even the launcher appears.

priss

Potential Patron
This is SEA version btw.
View attachment 89721

I play SEA too and I got this error until I understood the logic of how Nude mods work with the game.
for your issue
click check files and let the game restore its original game files until u are able to play the game ( this will overwrite all your mods)
then exit. Install the mods per instructions and setting u want (1st page of this thread)
REMEMBER TO RUN Restore N' Patch.exe before starting up the game. (this is the key and must be done every time before u startup the game) with the latest version no need to add IDLE command. Even if the game does an update this app will trigger a rewrite of the MODS after u click play but then fails to continue with the game , not a big deal I just relaunch Restore N' Patch.exe and launch BDO ( if Restore N' Patch.exe doesn't) I install my game on a different drive then C drive only for OS for me

Second scenario (which was the actual root cause for me)
Now sometimes game itself fails to update (not being the MOD fault, it happens with BDO that is why they have manual update) when this happens u have to first get the game installed with all its original files a real pain because sometimes you have to reinstall the entire game if check files doesn't work. Then re- mod it back again using resorepless.exe. btw safe all these mod app into a folder so u can know if there is an update by checking back here. I just notice 3 app update since 3/16. something to take note if your mods are no longer working

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.