Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Gwandak

Potential Patron
Its actually much easier to do than that. Just open the "Restore n' Patch" program and do everything normal. Once the game patches, the restore n' patch program will automatically update all the files for the new patch

Piccolo

Potential Patron
I have a doubt, after applying the mod my DK looks beautiful but, she stands on tiptoe and floating as if she is wearing high heels (and is actually wearing) and this visually disturbs me, so I can solve this decide to put high heels on her, I did not have to look for much since Black Desert itself has beautiful models like Kibelius, using resorepless.exe able to extract the files of the high heels of this
bdo.PNG

only I do not know how to do for my character to wear these shoes all the time without having to buy Kibelius with pearls, how can I do that?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Why not support the game you like, buying the costume you like. You can even buy only the part you like now.
I have a doubt, after applying the mod my DK looks beautiful but, she stands on tiptoe and floating as if she is wearing high heels (and is actually wearing) and this visually disturbs me, so I can solve this decide to put high heels on her, I did not have to look for much since Black Desert itself has beautiful models like Kibelius, using resorepless.exe able to extract the files of the high heels of this
bdo.PNG

only I do not know how to do for my character to wear these shoes all the time without having to buy Kibelius with pearls, how can I do that?

M

melonlord47

Hey everyone, I've just got a simple question, does anyone know how to make it so set the max breast slider to more then 5.0?

Zeph

Potential Patron
Where's OP anyway? I want to donate some money but can't find the link.

Also I ironically haven't updated this mod for like 9 months and it still works great without a single issue during that whole time.

I am considering updating it but I worry that I might then bring problems upon myself.

JJima

Potential Patron
I am a user of Korean server.

If you apply the patch after the update on March 20, the game won't run.

What's the problem?

RadioActive19111

Potential Patron
I keep getting this failed to patch thing
i tried dxt 1,3,5 but it still wont work

~Used version 1.3.0 of BDO Tool Kit
~Used version 1.4.0 of Meta Injector
~Used version 3.6 of Resorepless
~Used version 1.2.1.0 of Restor N'Patch
~Didn't use custom files
~Kept files and folders structures
~In NA region
~Meta Version : 1081
~I just attempted to used meta injector to inject the edits that i did to the original game texture, after that it says "Failed to patch" for the specific texture i edited which is "pew_00_ub_0090_n.dds"

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Haven't looked into it too much, but the crash appears to be caused by the files generated by resorepless to patch gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata

Restore backup through Meta Injector, delete the folder files_to_patch/.resorepless/gamecommondata/customization/newcustomdata and patch through Meta Injector again. Running and "installing" through resorepless will regenerate those files so they would have to be removed again before proceeding to patch with Meta Injector.

L

lulaboom

Is there any mod for Orwen's Travel Wear? all I'm after is a removal of the pants of the outfit. Willing to pay

RadioActive19111

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

got a question: I want to remove these (pic1 marked red) lines from my sorc fallen garzar outfit. I located the file name with resorepless via tools > get textures from a file. Then i removed it with tools > remove armor "pvw_00_ub_0076_hair.dds"(file name) when i log in my sorc looks like this (pic2) and my valk like this (pic3).
So the valk got the desired change but the whole upperbody of my sorc was removed. Is it because they both share the same file names for the lines? there is no "pHw_00_ub_0076_hair" for sorc it's shared with valk.

need some advice pls

thank you

View attachment 88938View attachment 88939View attachment 88940
did you have problems with patching the edits? cause mine just keep saying "failed to patch"

Koyomi Araragi

Potential Patron
did you have problems with patching the edits? cause mine just keep saying "failed to patch"

hi,

like i said i used resorepless to identify and remove it then it ran the meta injector (keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder.
I didn't edit anything manually. I just instructed resorepless + meta injector to "remove" the file ... i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.