Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

OctoMonster

Potential Patron
Does anyone happen to know the file name for the new Floree outfits added today? The outfit has static underwear that doesn't get swatted by censorship removal.

Aleyan97

Potential Patron
Just a quick question. Am i able with this mod to use on a lahn the cokro kunoichi outfit for example? If yes how? Or does someone knows the outfit filename?

Gwandak

Potential Patron
Its actually much easier to do than that. Just open the "Restore n' Patch" program and do everything normal. Once the game patches, the restore n' patch program will automatically update all the files for the new patch

Piccolo

Potential Patron
I have a doubt, after applying the mod my DK looks beautiful but, she stands on tiptoe and floating as if she is wearing high heels (and is actually wearing) and this visually disturbs me, so I can solve this decide to put high heels on her, I did not have to look for much since Black Desert itself has beautiful models like Kibelius, using resorepless.exe able to extract the files of the high heels of this

only I do not know how to do for my character to wear these shoes all the time without having to buy Kibelius with pearls, how can I do that?

Kratosferico

Avid Affiliate
Why not support the game you like, buying the costume you like. You can even buy only the part you like now.
I have a doubt, after applying the mod my DK looks beautiful but, she stands on tiptoe and floating as if she is wearing high heels (and is actually wearing) and this visually disturbs me, so I can solve this decide to put high heels on her, I did not have to look for much since Black Desert itself has beautiful models like Kibelius, using resorepless.exe able to extract the files of the high heels of this

only I do not know how to do for my character to wear these shoes all the time without having to buy Kibelius with pearls, how can I do that?

Zeph

Potential Patron
Where's OP anyway? I want to donate some money but can't find the link.

Also I ironically haven't updated this mod for like 9 months and it still works great without a single issue during that whole time.

I am considering updating it but I worry that I might then bring problems upon myself.

JJima

Potential Patron
I am a user of Korean server.

If you apply the patch after the update on March 20, the game won't run.

What's the problem?

Top Bottom