Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (25 Viewers)

AlexZ

Vivacious Visitor
No,it's not this mod,mb u where on shadow arena with ppl who use cheats in group,it's popular atm and lots of ppl geting banned.

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
Did anyone get perma banned today? i got a email saying iw as perma banned for using an "exploit" but ive never used anything other than this mod and its been fine for 2 years for me, not sure why i was banned now.
Second this...really hoping this mod didn't trip anti-cheat software. I too had my account banned for "exploiting".

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Second this...really hoping this mod didn't trip anti-cheat software. I too had my account banned for "exploiting".
That is not possible, hacks work on different principle. They could detect the mod if they would want to but then that would flag everyone and there would be whole lot of people coming here to complain.

To detect only certain people, i know a way but that is unthinkable , would mean the ban gm does it on his own violation manually checking people.

Finally if the reason is "exploiting" then it can't be the mod as it would be "third party software" or "client manipulation" . Exploiting is for abuse of "faulty" game mechanics.

Probably easiest way to get false banned now is Shadow Arena , There is Sstorm happening around it. Did you participate? a lot?

Gelgaroth

Potential Patron
Did anyone get perma banned today? i got a email saying iw as perma banned for using an "exploit" but ive never used anything other than this mod and its been fine for 2 years for me, not sure why i was banned now.
I just found out I got banned for using "third-party software." This is the only one I used and I've never done shadow arena. GL everyone else, this might fuck you over now.

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
That is not possible, hacks work on different principle. They could detect the mod if they would want to but then that would flag everyone and there would be whole lot of people coming here to complain.

To detect only certain people, i know a way but that is unthinkable , would mean the ban gm does it on his own violation manually checking people.

Finally if the reason is "exploiting" then it can't be the mod as it would be "third party software" or "client manipulation" . Exploiting is for abuse of "faulty" game mechanics.

Probably easiest way to get false banned now is Shadow Arena , There is Sstorm happening around it. Did you participate? a lot?

I played maybe a dozen or so matches of SA around its release. Stopped because I just wasn't very good (literally never got 1st place in all my matches). This mod is literally the only thing I can think of that would have been flagged by them. I don't exploit or hack, period.

In my ticket I asked them what they detected, if they say they just detected modifications to the game files on their end then I will bring this mod up with them. I haven't gotten a response to my ticket yet. Perhaps, amongst the witch hunt Kako just looked for any users running modified game files and assumed they were exploitative. If that's the case then this mod definitely would trigger that.

I take it you use this mod and DIDN'T get banned today?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I played maybe a dozen or so matches of SA around its release. Stopped because I just wasn't very good (literally never got 1st place in all my matches). This mod is literally the only thing I can think of that would have been flagged by them. I don't exploit or hack, period.

In my ticket I asked them what they detected, if they say they just detected modifications to the game files on their end then I will bring this mod up with them. I haven't gotten a response to my ticket yet. Perhaps, amongst the witch hunt Kako just looked for any users running modified game files and assumed they were exploitative. If that's the case then this mod definitely would trigger that.

I take it you use this mod and DIDN'T get banned today?
I uses it and didn't get ban.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
I don't really think its because of the mod. Only a few here and a few people in my discord have been Banned as well as mostly Steam users over 100 so far that speak up in the official EU/NA forum.
In BDO NSFW Discord we also discussed the matter. The Discord is about the mod and other NSFW stuff and a lot of users do use the mod and only a small number of 5 (that we know about yet) have been banned where many mod users didn't, including me and a friend of mine who uses the mod for a year now.

Last edited:

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
I don't really think its because of the mod. Only a few here and a few people in my discord have been Banned as well as mostly Steam users over 100 so far that speak up in the official EU/NA forum.
In BDO NSFW Discord we also discussed the matter. The Discord is about the mod and other NSFW stuff and a lot of users do use the mod and only a small number of 5 (that we know about yet) have been banned where many mod users didn't, including me and a friend of mine who uses the mod for a year now.

Alright, good to know this mod still assumed safe. Now I have to try to get an answer out of the GMs why they lumped me into this mess. My RNG is so bad in this game that I even failed their account ban dice roll.

eddyUndertow

Potential Patron
I have used this mod for more than 3 years without any problem.
However, my account is permanently banned due to use of 3rd party S/W yesterday.
Any solution?

Terix3

Swell Supporter
In BDO NSFW Discord
Could i get a link?'

This is from BDO NA/EU ToS:
12.1.7. Modification of the Game Client
The User is only allowed to use third party programs affecting the Game Client to the extent such programs do not affect significantly the gameplay and do not violate any provision of the Agreement. The use of any such use third party program must be validated first by Kakao Games Europe. For that purpose, the User should contact customer support before installing and using such use third party program.

Users have in past contacted support in regards of nude mod usage and they answer was in short "We allow it but can't offer you support and we can't guarantee that it won't be detected by our anti-cheat in future".

At this we are almost sure that all bans are manual GM checking server stored data or observing your in game behaviour. But i guess as time passes they might develop something to help with detection.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Good news to everyone, mod is still fine, something caused their detection to flag normal accounts, mainly steam ones, false positive so the released a lot of the bans and unlocked every account effected.

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
Good news to everyone, mod is still fine, something caused their detection to flag normal accounts, mainly steam ones, false positive so the released a lot of the bans and unlocked every account effected.

Gz to all the freed innocents! Seemed like mostly steam accounts...too bad I'm not on steam.

fenastus

Potential Patron
lol still banned, im thinking maybe my pingzapper tripped their third part detection thing. guess thats 2 years down the drain lmao

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
I (Steam EU player) am unbanned now (after playing ticket tennis with a GM from support and joining this thread here: Users got banned for false accusation after March 27 Maintenance) and as I invested up to 5k and more in Euros into my account (I earn really good money in RL), I was interested in knowing if this mod has something to do with the false flag for their cheater detection tools. I doubt that this mod was responsible for the false flag (it's for over 2 years in the game now and never caused any issues, why should it do that now?), but nevertheless...

On one hand this mod changes client game files (which might already be a contract injury) on the other hand it gives no real gameplay advantage, just visible changes , which are only visible for you not others.

Of course you won't get an official response from the corporation officials, but nevertheless here a GM response. My question and the response is in german, so use your google translaters. First you read my E-Mail with a question, then you will read the GM response:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Genau wegen dieses "Nude-Mods" wolte ich sowieso nachfragen. Eigentlich ist er eine Third Party Software die auch files des clients verändert und kann damit sehr wohl eine Vetragsverletzung darstellen, andererseits sind die Änderungen rein visuell und geben keinen spielerischen Vorteil,
daher habe ich mir nichts dabei gedacht und die Nutzung auch eingeräumt.

Mein Stand der Dinge war, dass der Mod zumindest von Kakao quasi "geduldet" wird und es diesbezüglich sogar GM statements gibt, darüberhinaus wird selbstverständlich keine Garantie für eventuelle Spielfehler oder andere dadurch entstehende Probleme gewährleistet.
Der mod ist kein geringer "Pullfaktor" für das Spiel ("sex sells") - was jetzt für euch nichts schlechtes sein muss - und vor allem für das Erwerben von Kostümen und Outfits, aber aufgrund dieser Erfahrung habe ich ihn aktuell komplett deinstalliert.

Ich war schon ein begeisterter "Modder" und Mod-User in TES Skyrim, von daher würde mich trotzdem ein für allemal interessieren, wie die offzielle Haltung von Kakao zur Benutzung dieses mods ist, damit das ein für allemal geklärt ist.
Ich denke diese Modifikation war jetzt auch nicht wirklich der Grund für den Bann und den Fehlalarm. Als weitere von mir genutzte Software habe ich noch Google Remote Desktop (oder wahlweise Teamviewer) und G DATA Antivirus und Windows Defender anzubieten, ich bezweifele aber, dass
auch diese Sofware für den Fehlalarm verantwortlich war, denn das sind mehr oder weniger Standardanwendungen.
cleardot.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heyho Frank,

GM Lilly heute hier für dich! o/ Und da sagst du viel Wahres:

Eigentlich ist er eine Third Party Software die auch files des clients verändert und kann damit sehr wohl eine Vetragsverletzung darstellen
Und das ist eben nicht erlaubt. Ich persönlich modde zB bei Dark Souls super gern und kann verstehen, dass das ein großer Aspekt des Spiels ist. Ohne diesen Aspekt käme ich nicht auf meine 1k Stunden. Aber da hab ich den Vorteil, dass ich Cheat Engine (furchtbares Branding!) laufen lassen kann, während ich Steam offline hab, und selbst falls ich da einen Soft- oder Hardban für meinen Randomizer bekomm, kauf ichs mir halt für 40€ - 60€ neu. Aber ich bin mir bewusst, dass mich das treffen kann, auch wenns für mich eigentlich mehr Service für Fromsoft ist, die super alten Kamellen weiterhin zu zocken. ^^

Bei MMOs kannst dus aber eben nicht offline machen und wenn dir dort dein Account gesperrt wird, ist das ein herber Verlust. Daher solltest du dir dieser Konsequenzen beim Einsatz von Software bewusst sein. Und keiner von uns hier hat was gegen Brüste oder den erwähnten Sex sells Aspekt, wir verstehens. Wir sind aber nun mal ab 16 und nicht "so ein Spiel", so dass der Einsatz solcher Mods häufig nicht aktiv verfolgt wird (während das Hochladen ins Beautyalbum aber echt eine blöde Aktion mit verständlichen Konsequenzen wäre). Ein "offizielleres" Statement als VERÄNDER DIE GAMEFILES NICHT kann ich dir nicht geben, denn da müsste mein Chef einen offiziellen Post im Forum machen, und dann wäre das Dingen offiziell geduldet oder verdammt, und ich fürchte, dass wir als Unternehmen diese Position nicht beziehen können.

Es ist eine Gratwanderung, es ist ein Risiko, und das bleibt es auch, trotz allem Verständnis unsererseits auf GM-Ebene. Und für Remote Desktop, Teamviewer, Defender, etc. kann ich dir da natürlich offiziell Entwarnung geben, das ist kein Ding. ;) Ich versteh, dass das nicht ganz das ist, was du von mir hättest hören wollen, aber ich hoffe, dass du verstehst, weswegen eine offizielle Stellungnahme da so schwierig ist.

Viele liebe Grüße,
GM Lilly
DE/EN Player Support

----------------------------------------------

So the resumee is: It's at your own risk to use it further, but it wasn't responsible for the false flag. They banned 899 accounts, from my personal experience this mod is used by thousands and thousands of players and I am sure, that not all of those people who were unbanned now actually used this mod. In addition there is no explanation why just 899 (if you presume that all 899 used that mod) of those thousands of mod users, were banned and flagged by a detection tool.

The above resumee is supported even more by the actual "sorry email" from a GM for unjustifiably banning my account:

-----------------------------------------------

GM Fry (Black Desert Online)

Mar 28, 21:31 CET

Hey,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht. Mein Name ist GM Fry und es freut mich dir heute behilflich sein zu können! Deine Sperre wurde aufgehoben.

Aufgrund eines technischen Problems haben wir eine Anomalie in den Daten festgestellt, die zur Ermittlung der Bann-Welle verwendet wurden, die vorwiegend von Steam-Benutzern betroffen war und dazu führte, dass vollständige Konten fälschlicherweise als Testkonten gekennzeichnet wurden.

Weiterhin muss ich dringend davon abraten diesen Mod zu benutzen! Auch habe ich dein Feedback bzgl des Steam Accounts an unsere QA weitergeleitet :)

Ich muss mich vielmals bei dir entschuldigen, dass du hier bei unseren Maßnahmen gegen Cheater und Exploiter unter die Räder geraten bist :( Ich hoffe, dass du mir dies nicht persönlich nimmst und dass du uns auch in Zukunft bei weiteren Fragen oder Problemen erneut kontaktierst!

Viele liebe Grüße,
GM Fry

GM Fry
EN/DE Player Support Agent

-------------------------------------

In that mail he makes it rather clear that in my case my account was falsely flagged as a test account, because it's the only option he mentions in this mail. This may depend on my own stupidity, because I find the BDO account register system for Steam users rather irritating and lacking (as a Steam user it lacks forum features like avatar etc.) and created another account just for posting stuff on the BDO forum.

Last edited:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I think all of this is caused by the shithole of shadow arena. The very hight quantity of hackers there made them to look more seriously at modified clients. When most of modified clients were used for visual customisation, then didn't have a problem with that. But now they need a faster way to ban speedhackers on shit arena and that will probably fuck us.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
I think all of this is caused by the shithole of shadow arena. The very hight quantity of hackers there made them to look more seriously at modified clients. When most of modified clients were used for visual customisation, then didn't have a problem with that. But now they need a faster way to ban speedhackers on shit arena and that will probably fuck us.

Sadly, this might be an option yes....and this just because of some cheating scum bags in SA, but for now this mod seems still to be "below" detection range....but does not have to stay that way.

Last edited:

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
I (Steam EU player) am unbanned now (after playing ticket tennis with a GM from support and joining this thread here: Users got banned for false accusation after March 27 Maintenance) and as I invested up to 5k and more in Euros into my account (I earn really good money in RL), I was interested in knowing if this mod has something to do with the false flag for their cheater detection tools. I doubt that this mod was responsible for the false flag (it's for over 2 years in the game now and never caused any issues, why should it do that now?), but nevertheless...

On one hand this mod changes client game files (which might already be a contract injury) on the other hand it gives no real gameplay advantage, just visible changes , which are only visible for you not others.

Of course you won't get an official response from the corporation officials, but nevertheless here a GM response. My question and the response is in german, so use your google translaters. First you read my E-Mail with a question, then you will read the GM response:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Genau wegen dieses "Nude-Mods" wolte ich sowieso nachfragen. Eigentlich ist er eine Third Party Software die auch files des clients verändert und kann damit sehr wohl eine Vetragsverletzung darstellen, andererseits sind die Änderungen rein visuell und geben keinen spielerischen Vorteil,
daher habe ich mir nichts dabei gedacht und die Nutzung auch eingeräumt.

Mein Stand der Dinge war, dass der Mod zumindest von Kakao quasi "geduldet" wird und es diesbezüglich sogar GM statements gibt, darüberhinaus wird selbstverständlich keine Garantie für eventuelle Spielfehler oder andere dadurch entstehende Probleme gewährleistet.
Der mod ist kein geringer "Pullfaktor" für das Spiel ("sex sells") - was jetzt für euch nichts schlechtes sein muss - und vor allem für das Erwerben von Kostümen und Outfits, aber aufgrund dieser Erfahrung habe ich ihn aktuell komplett deinstalliert.

Ich war schon ein begeisterter "Modder" und Mod-User in TES Skyrim, von daher würde mich trotzdem ein für allemal interessieren, wie die offzielle Haltung von Kakao zur Benutzung dieses mods ist, damit das ein für allemal geklärt ist.
Ich denke diese Modifikation war jetzt auch nicht wirklich der Grund für den Bann und den Fehlalarm. Als weitere von mir genutzte Software habe ich noch Google Remote Desktop (oder wahlweise Teamviewer) und G DATA Antivirus und Windows Defender anzubieten, ich bezweifele aber, dass
auch diese Sofware für den Fehlalarm verantwortlich war, denn das sind mehr oder weniger Standardanwendungen.
cleardot.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heyho Frank,

GM Lilly heute hier für dich! o/ Und da sagst du viel Wahres:

Und das ist eben nicht erlaubt. Ich persönlich modde zB bei Dark Souls super gern und kann verstehen, dass das ein großer Aspekt des Spiels ist. Ohne diesen Aspekt käme ich nicht auf meine 1k Stunden. Aber da hab ich den Vorteil, dass ich Cheat Engine (furchtbares Branding!) laufen lassen kann, während ich Steam offline hab, und selbst falls ich da einen Soft- oder Hardban für meinen Randomizer bekomm, kauf ichs mir halt für 40€ - 60€ neu. Aber ich bin mir bewusst, dass mich das treffen kann, auch wenns für mich eigentlich mehr Service für Fromsoft ist, die super alten Kamellen weiterhin zu zocken. ^^

Bei MMOs kannst dus aber eben nicht offline machen und wenn dir dort dein Account gesperrt wird, ist das ein herber Verlust. Daher solltest du dir dieser Konsequenzen beim Einsatz von Software bewusst sein. Und keiner von uns hier hat was gegen Brüste oder den erwähnten Sex sells Aspekt, wir verstehens. Wir sind aber nun mal ab 16 und nicht "so ein Spiel", so dass der Einsatz solcher Mods häufig nicht aktiv verfolgt wird (während das Hochladen ins Beautyalbum aber echt eine blöde Aktion mit verständlichen Konsequenzen wäre). Ein "offizielleres" Statement als VERÄNDER DIE GAMEFILES NICHT kann ich dir nicht geben, denn da müsste mein Chef einen offiziellen Post im Forum machen, und dann wäre das Dingen offiziell geduldet oder verdammt, und ich fürchte, dass wir als Unternehmen diese Position nicht beziehen können.

Es ist eine Gratwanderung, es ist ein Risiko, und das bleibt es auch, trotz allem Verständnis unsererseits auf GM-Ebene. Und für Remote Desktop, Teamviewer, Defender, etc. kann ich dir da natürlich offiziell Entwarnung geben, das ist kein Ding. ;) Ich versteh, dass das nicht ganz das ist, was du von mir hättest hören wollen, aber ich hoffe, dass du verstehst, weswegen eine offizielle Stellungnahme da so schwierig ist.

Viele liebe Grüße,
GM Lilly
DE/EN Player Support

----------------------------------------------

So the resumee is: It's at your own risk to use it further, but it wasn't responsible for the false flag. They banned 899 accounts, from my personal experience this mod is used by thousands and thousands of players and I am sure, that not all of those people who were unbanned now actually used this mod. In addition there is no explanation why just 899 (if you presume that all 899 used that mod) of those thousands of mod users, were banned and flagged by a detection tool.

The above resumee is supported even more by the actual "sorry email" from a GM for unjustifiably banning my account:

-------------------------------------

In that mail he makes it rather clear that in my case my account was falsely flagged as a test account, because it's the only option he mentions in this mail. This may depend on my own stupidity, because I find the BDO account register system for Steam users rather irritating and lacking (as a Steam user it lacks forum features like avatar etc.) and created another account just for posting stuff on the BDO forum.

Actually it is just partially true. The Patcher itself from resorepless is a "3rd Party program" that modifies the files but it packs the files back into its semi original state. So for the client there is no difference, also unlike cheat and hacking programs you don't have the patcher run while the client is open. You do the patching before you start the client and before xingcode even starts. Also the "antiCheat" software won't detect already changed files because it first and foremost scans for active processes that try to interact with the game, such as cheat software or hacks that manipulate the network data of the game.

But however it remains a grey zone.

S

shadey

My mods doesnt work anymore... when i click "start" on the launcher of the game, it just close a few seconds later..... I'm the only one who has this issue? plz share your idea to solve this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.