Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello all... I got a question, I created an alpha layer in this DDS,

not what I expected to display my low body,instead it was disappeared.

How should I do to let my low body replace this area?

THX a lot!
View attachment 88298View attachment 88297
Because there is no nude body in the clothes that cover the whole body from the beginning.
To fix it, you can create a nude body by editing partcutdesc.xml.
that's all

kindofboy

Potential Patron
Thank you for your reply,Suzu.

But I really don't know how to edited partcutdesc.xml

Can you teach me how to use it?

Piccolo

Potential Patron
One annoying thing that sometimes happens when the game updates is that it stops working because of the mod, because of this I need to reinstall the whole mod again, so I do not have to configure everything again have some way to save the settings mod so I can only reschedule them later?

burtonlove7

Potential Patron
[Potential Steps to Fix *Unhandled Exception error in Meta Injector]

So for people getting this error:

Preventing File Check...
*UNHANDLED EXCEPTION
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Não foi possível localizar o arquivo 'G:\Jogos\Black Desert Online\version.dat'.
Nome do arquivo: 'G:\Jogos\Black Desert Online\version.dat'
em System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
em System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
em BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.PreventFileCheck(String bdoroot)
em MetaInjector.Program.Run()
em MetaInjector.Program.Main()

Here's what I did to get the mod to work again (these are steps posted by someone else a year or two ago and still work now):

Versions:

Resorepless v3.6f
BDOToolkit 1.3.0
Meta Injector 1.4.0
Restore N' Patch 1.2.1

Steps:
  1. Make sure game is "clean" - meaning no mods installed. Run game to ensure everything is normal and quit out.
  2. Run Restore N' Patch so it makes a new backup and exit out of launcher
  3. Run resorepless and install
  4. Once install is finished, exit out of Meta Injector (Meta Injector is automatically opened when resorepless is done)
  5. Go into "files_to_patch" folder (found within the Paz folder) and delete all folders aside from ".resorepless" (so delete: "character:, "gamecommondata", and "object" folders)
  6. Open ".resorepless" folder and cut (crtl+x) the three folders out and paste (crtl+v) them back into "files_to_patch"
  7. Delete the folder ".resorepless" (which should now be empty)
  8. Run Meta Injector, choosing the top option ("Keep files and folders structures...")
  9. When finished, hit 5 (do not check for xxxx), it should not give an error message
  10. Exit out and run BDO normally (not using Resore N' Patch)
  11. Enjoy!
I am assuming when updates come out you can use these same steps but at the beginning use resorepless to uninstall and backup to clear the game and update normally.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
[Potential Steps to Fix *Unhandled Exception error in Meta Injector]

So for people getting this error:

Preventing File Check...
*UNHANDLED EXCEPTION
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Não foi possível localizar o arquivo 'G:\Jogos\Black Desert Online\version.dat'.
Nome do arquivo: 'G:\Jogos\Black Desert Online\version.dat'
em System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
em System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
em System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
em BDOToolkit.MetaFileInfo.PreventFileCheck(String bdoroot)
em MetaInjector.Program.Run()
em MetaInjector.Program.Main()

Here's what I did to get the mod to work again (these are steps posted by someone else a year or two ago and still work now):

Versions:

Resorepless v3.6f
BDOToolkit 1.3.0
Meta Injector 1.4.0
Restore N' Patch 1.2.1

Steps:
  1. Make sure game is "clean" - meaning no mods installed. Run game to ensure everything is normal and quit out.
  2. Run Restore N' Patch so it makes a new backup and exit out of launcher
  3. Run resorepless and install
  4. Once install is finished, exit out of Meta Injector (Meta Injector is automatically opened when resorepless is done)
  5. Go into "files_to_patch" folder (found within the Paz folder) and delete all folders aside from ".resorepless" (so delete: "character:, "gamecommondata", and "object" folders)
  6. Open ".resorepless" folder and cut (crtl+x) the three folders out and paste (crtl+v) them back into "files_to_patch"
  7. Delete the folder ".resorepless" (which should now be empty)
  8. Run Meta Injector, choosing the top option ("Keep files and folders structures...")
  9. When finished, hit 5 (do not check for xxxx), it should not give an error message
  10. Exit out and run BDO normally (not using Resore N' Patch)
  11. Enjoy!
I am assuming when updates come out you can use these same steps but at the beginning use resorepless to uninstall and backup to clear the game and update normally.
And I'm fairly certain that even then I mentioned that these instructions are not to be followed. Do not tamper with the resorepless folder, do not instruct other people to do so. Half of my messages repeat this over and over, stop doing this.

Piccolo

Potential Patron
And I'm fairly certain that even then I mentioned that these instructions are not to be followed. Do not tamper with the resorepless folder, do not instruct other people to do so. Half of my messages repeat this over and over, stop doing this.
So I go back to the beginning of my problem.

Gwandak

Potential Patron
I was just wondering if there is still work being done on this mod. Honestly, theres not much I can think about that could be added because it's so well done and all the bases have been covered already. There is one thing I was wondering about though and maybe it's not even something we on this side of the game are even capable of doing, but I was wondering if it would be possible to change the breast physics for the game? What I mean by that is change them so they move individually, instead of together like they do vanilla now. Like I said I'm not sure if it's even possible to mod, but it would be interesting to see if it even would be possible.

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Is Lahn/Ran not included in the patch? Every other class seems to work flawless, but Lahns underwear is not removed.
Ty

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone happen to know the file name for the new Floree outfits added today? The outfit has static underwear that doesn't get swatted by censorship removal.

A

Aleyan97

Just a quick question. Am i able with this mod to use on a lahn the cokro kunoichi outfit for example? If yes how? Or does someone knows the outfit filename?

Gwandak

Potential Patron
Its actually much easier to do than that. Just open the "Restore n' Patch" program and do everything normal. Once the game patches, the restore n' patch program will automatically update all the files for the new patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.