Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

yachaxi

Potential Patron
this mod is ded right? i mean, the last update was on Feb 22, 2018... it use to work but after the last patch (new trademarket) every time i install the mod the game try to patch something and end in an error.
Do u run "restore N patch.exe" or "restore N patch.exe-shortcut" before updating?If not delete files in Black desert>Patch_temp (u may have to enable hidden files to see folder) and try again.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Do u run "restore N patch.exe" or "restore N patch.exe-shortcut" before updating?If not delete files in Black desert>Patch_temp (u may have to enable hidden files to see folder) and try again.

Yes I seem to be having a problem too for some reason. Did everything right and it is saying file corrupted. I'll go back and see what I can do, but BDO NA isn't allowing me to nude patch it this weekend. Seems like it happened after Friday's patch. I'll see what I can do.

LittleBigMar

2D Artist
3D Artist
Coder
Modder
ty for the reply. Yes, no mather if i run the game with the retore N patch.exe, i deleted everything and reinstalled all the game again and try again but always is the same problem. the mod is working for you Yachaxi? because right now i was just waiting to see if the author was making an update for this... but again, last update was 1 year ago, i dont know if it wasnt necessary until last patch or the author doesnt support this mod anymore.

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron
I certainly hope the mod is not dead

I still use the mod

it works fine for me still

as i said before i do not make my males nude, only the girls

the fishing garble is same for everyone, try pointing camera at a dark part of the sky or land or water

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
I know this isn't a helpful comment, but still using the mod here, i am on EU, still working, the thing is, that i use the restore N patch.exe-shortcut every time i know there is a update, i used to edit and change stuff but haven't done that in a very long while, so i say that there is a good chance that there is something on your end.

Anyway, good luck fixing it.

Edit, what i did notice is that the nude textures are worse than i remember them being, where there any changes to the files structures/names?

LittleBigMar

2D Artist
3D Artist
Coder
Modder
I know this isn't a helpful comment, but still using the mod here, i am on EU, still working, the thing is, that i use the restore N patch.exe-shortcut every time i know there is a update, i used to edit and change stuff but haven't done that in a very long while, so i say that there is a good chance that there is something on your end.

Anyway, good luck fixing it.

Edit, what i did notice is that the nude textures are worse than i remember them being, where there any changes to the files structures/names?
Actually is helpful to know that there is people out there that the mod is working for them... i used the restore n patch.exe shortcut too.
The patch_temp folder is empty and eveytime time i install the mod and the launcher try to patch and fail, in that folder appear an item and no matter if i delete it, the launcher try to patch again... is there a way to install the mod and log into the game without the launcher?? because the restore and patch.exe shortcut is there waiting for the game process but the launcher dont allow me to run the game until the game is up to date...
Kind strange that the mod work for some and others no, i play in the SA server. Maybe they changed some files structures or something that make the mod not work anymore here... im sad T.T

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Shoyi, before anything else, pardon my bad english, anyway, i am a bit out of date regarding this, last time i played was when lahn came out and only tried again yesterday, in the mean time i did not touch in anything BDO related so i may be missing something or not remembering it quite right.
I have no such temp folder. After installing the game (with it being up to date after a clean installation), i remember installing the BDOtoolkit then running resorepless fallowed by meta injector (i added a few textures of my own edition) every consecutive update i ran the Restore N' Patch, after the update was done, i ran the meta injector again then launched the game without using the Restore N' Patch again. only using it again when a new update came along. Also want to note that i did not use the Restore N' Patch shortcut with the -idle command, basically i have been running the exe. The screen was taken today, and the neck issue is related to the old texture i re-installed yesterday and there is a difference in tone... an issue that i really don't have the desire to look into and fix, every-time i log in and see the all the enhancing i need to do the desire to play this game goes out of the window. ^_^

aaa.png
PS: Doubt that this has anything to do with it but i dont use any body changes, be it sizes or 3D stuff ^_^

Sohsama

Potential Patron
Actually is helpful to know that there is people out there that the mod is working for them... i used the restore n patch.exe shortcut too.
The patch_temp folder is empty and eveytime time i install the mod and the launcher try to patch and fail, in that folder appear an item and no matter if i delete it, the launcher try to patch again... is there a way to install the mod and log into the game without the launcher?? because the restore and patch.exe shortcut is there waiting for the game process but the launcher dont allow me to run the game until the game is up to date...
Kind strange that the mod work for some and others no, i play in the SA server. Maybe they changed some files structures or something that make the mod not work anymore here... im sad T.T

SA player as well. Haven't been able to use it for a while. Before the new market patch, it would go okay until I got in game. I know the textures were working because on character select I could see the characters. Soon as I got in game, 3-5s later, game would close.

Haven't tried after the market, gonna give it a shot and see if it works.

LittleBigMar

2D Artist
3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Shoyi, before anything else, pardon my bad english, anyway, i am a bit out of date regarding this, last time i played was when lahn came out and only tried again yesterday, in the mean time i did not touch in anything BDO related so i may be missing something or not remembering it quite right.
I have no such temp folder. After installing the game (with it being up to date after a clean installation), i remember installing the BDOtoolkit then running resorepless fallowed by meta injector (i added a few textures of my own edition) every consecutive update i ran the Restore N' Patch, after the update was done, i ran the meta injector again then launched the game without using the Restore N' Patch again. only using it again when a new update came along. Also want to note that i did not use the Restore N' Patch shortcut with the -idle command, basically i have been running the exe. The screen was taken today, and the neck issue is related to the old texture i re-installed yesterday and there is a difference in tone... an issue that i really don't have the desire to look into and fix, every-time i log in and see the all the enhancing i need to do the desire to play this game goes out of the window. ^_^

View attachment 87669
PS: Doubt that this has anything to do with it but i dont use any body changes, be it sizes or 3D stuff ^_^

The temp folder is hidden, you need to set the option to see hidden items in your folder options (usally when u are in any folder on the top u see 4 tabs: file, home, share and view, in view there is the option to show hidden items). About the Restore N' Patch i used the -idle because the normal exe give me the error Launcher not found.
Sooo im going to try something... u make me realize something and if it works i will kiss u xD

PS: when the trademarket patch came out, here in sa server was really buggy and broken and they needed to force a patch to fix it... i dont know about other regions, if that was only here maybe that patch fix they had to put, was the one that broke the mod

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
The temp folder is hidden, you need to set the option to see hidden items in your folder options (usally when u are in any folder on the top u see 4 tabs: file, home, share and view, in view there is the option to show hidden items). About the Restore N' Patch i used the -idle because the normal exe give me the error Launcher not found.
Sooo im going to try something... u make me realize something and if it works i will kiss u xD

PS: when the trademarket patch came out, here in sa server was really buggy and broken and they needed to force a patch to fix it... i dont know about other regions, if that was only here maybe that patch fix they had to put, was the one that broke the mod

I know how hidden files work ^_^, i meant to edit out the part i said about not having the temp folder, as i realized that its existence is (probably) connected to Restore N' Patch and its deleted once its done.

By new trademarket you mean the new Integrated Marketplace right? If so, i am afraid it hasn't crossed the Atlantic yet (like i said i have been out of the loop regarding BDO for a long time) meaning it may have indeed broken the mod, it would not be the first time.

Also we are having a patch today, so we will see if it breaks, ill get back at you to say if a am either stuck with the same problem or if it still works.

latter and take care

Last edited:

LittleBigMar

2D Artist
3D Artist
Coder
Modder
I know how hidden files work ^_^, i meant to edit out the part i said about not having the temp folder, as i realized that its existence is (probably) connected to Restore N' Patch and its deleted once its done.

By new trademarket you mean the new Integrated Marketplace right? If so, i am afraid it hasn't crossed the Atlantic yet (like i said i have been out of the loop regarding BDO for a long time) meaning it may have indeed broken the mod, it would not be the first time.

Also we are having a patch today, so we will see if it breaks, ill get back at you to say if a am either stuck with the same problem or if it still works.

latter and take care
Yes i mean the integrated marketplace, amm we had maintaince yesterday and today a patch...

I dont know if was what u make me realize or the patch, but the mod is working again... so im fucking happy xD

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Yes i mean the integrated marketplace, amm we had maintaince yesterday and today a patch...

I dont know if was what u make me realize or the patch, but the mod is working again... so im fucking happy xD

So... not the patch then, good to know but now i am curious, what was it that made it not work? or in other words, what did you do to make it work again?
for us maintenance + a patch is today, most probably due to being in different time zones and server.... me thinks ^_^

Sohsama

Potential Patron

Any tips on what fixed for you? Still having the same issue here, few seconds after I'm in game, it just closes =(

LittleBigMar

2D Artist
3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Any tips on what fixed for you? Still having the same issue here, few seconds after I'm in game, it just closes =(
I never had the problem of getting my game closed or crashed but this is what i did:

1. Uninstall the mod
  2. Put the launcher to fix any files issues
  3. Run the game with the Restore N' Patch.exe (walk a little in the city just in case) and then close the game
  4. Install the mod normally
  5. Run the game whitout using the Restore N' Patch.exe
So... I used to run the game with the Restore N' Patch every time but NaeRei make me realize that you dont need it for the mod to work and only use it eveytime there was a new patch... dont know if actually that was the fix (because i was using the restore n' patchafter i installed the mod and now i used before i installed the mod) but worked for me, hope this can help u....

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
The "patch_temp" folder is unrelated to Restore N' Patch, it's where some of the game launchers (depends on the region) store the update files (PAP file extension, assuming that stands for Pearl Abyss Patch).

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
I have another question regarding edited textures.
I modified the Karlstein outfit and put the texture in "...:\Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture"
but if i apply that using metainjector it does apply the texture to any karlstein outfit including Lahn (which as you can see in my last post causes the upper body invisible problem). So applying the mods and stuff only to every other class than Lahn works so far, except that i have not included the Karlstein mod yet.
Is it possible to exclude a class, or name the texture specific for certain classes so the meta injector ignores classes where the texture is not named?

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I never had the problem of getting my game closed or crashed but this is what i did:

1. Uninstall the mod
  2. Put the launcher to fix any files issues
  3. Run the game with the Restore N' Patch.exe (walk a little in the city just in case) and then close the game
  4. Install the mod normally
  5. Run the game whitout using the Restore N' Patch.exe
So... I used to run the game with the Restore N' Patch every time but NaeRei make me realize that you dont need it for the mod to work and only use it eveytime there was a new patch... dont know if actually that was the fix (because i was using the restore n' patchafter i installed the mod and now i used before i installed the mod) but worked for me, hope this can help u....

Hello, this worked perfectly for me, I just wanted to confirm. I am not sure why it broke because I usually run the game with Restore N Patch as well, but it is what it is. It is fixed now, so I will continue playing the game as usual. :) TY to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.