Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

yotsu

Potential Patron
Hi, i have a dumb question. So i have to open the restore n patch (with the -idle extension) then open bdo so i can get the nude textures right?. The problem is when i close and relaunch bdo all the characters are still naked, is that how its supposed to be? I honestly dont understand how to avoid that, i thought that id just get the textures only when restore n patch is opened before hand. Although, i noticed that i have to open and close restore n patch a few times for the game to go back to normal. Anyone knows how to correctly do it :( ? thanks!

wbvalid

Potential Patron
Hi, i have a dumb question. So i have to open the restore n patch (with the -idle extension) then open bdo so i can get the nude textures right?. The problem is when i close and relaunch bdo all the characters are still naked, is that how its supposed to be? I honestly dont understand how to avoid that, i thought that id just get the textures only when restore n patch is opened before hand. Although, i noticed that i have to open and close restore n patch a few times for the game to go back to normal. Anyone knows how to correctly do it :( ? thanks!
Restore n patch is for detecting the program if it has been updated. When there is no update, this script will be closed in 3 seconds. If there is an update, this script will restore the backup then allow BDO program to update its content. After update, the script will do the patch again to the game files.

yotsu

Potential Patron
Restore n patch is for detecting the program if it has been updated. When there is no update, this script will be closed in 3 seconds. If there is an update, this script will restore the backup then allow BDO program to update its content. After update, the script will do the patch again to the game files.
Oh i see, thanks, but, is there any way to run the mod only when i want to? like i stated in my previous comment. Thanks

SonhoDoMaki

Potential Patron
So, before i install this mod, i wanted to know if the breast size patcher only makes client sided changes or everyone can see it?

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Whenever I try to edit my Lahn in the edit screen the body disappears when I select the option to modify the body parts in game. Only my head and shoes are shown. When viewing my Lahn in game she shows up naked just fine. It's only when I try to edit the body. I've looked around for a few fixes and still haven't gotten it to work.

This is all after doing a clean install of BDO and Meta Injector and Resorepless.

When I first used Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod to mod the body size of Lahn Class, it didn't work. I asked around, found out there was a bug.
So I managed to find out where the bug was thanks to @suzu 's help.

On the screenshot below, there were an extra line for the "minimum" ajustement of Lahn's Body Size Sliders.

View attachment 76806

You can find this data and edit out the extra lines from yr "modding files" :
...Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\gamecommondata\customization\11

View attachment 76807

Or you can copy from line ParamDesc Index="130" to "156" the data from another class file that isn't erroneous : I copied the lines from File 4 which are the Ranger's Datas.

Launch Meta Injector like always when you are going to mod the game.

I found this thread on editing the above files. Is this what I need to do to make my body show up while in the edit character screen while adjusting the body parts?

Is the above quoted thread unrelated to my problem?

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
So, before i install this mod, i wanted to know if the breast size patcher only makes client sided changes or everyone can see it?

Visible on client side only, the only way anybody else can see what you've done is if you post images on web pages. Generally speaking, it is recommended that you not post mod images on a game's Official forums.

This was clearly stated in the first post of the topic. "Other players can't see your character naked. " :rolleyes:

Last edited:
S

SomeoneLovely

Heya. There is no mod updates for really long time, i might miss something... but did author stopped to support mod?

PrincessAlexis

Potential Patron
I play male clothed , female unclothed version of the game, kept hats and stockings and heels shown, been working pretty well for me

I tried to get this mod to work with crimson desert online, a private server of BDO recently, and I got corrupt file errors and a not able to find a "...lua....<filename.dds>" where <filename.dds> is some dds file error

that private server uses the Korean version of the game with some modifications they do themselves, anyone else tried this mod with that version of this game ?

(and I hope this mod gets continued to be worked on)

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
EDIT: Never mind, taking the Lahn partcutdesc a few pages back and replacing both mine fixed both issues.

Last edited:

Sparowe

Potential Patron
EDIT: Never mind, taking the Lahn partcutdesc a few pages back and replacing both mine fixed both issues.

Was your issue in particular having to be the same as mine? When viewing Lahn in the character editor and adjusting sliders the body disappears? If so can you link the fix? If not then my bad lol

yachaxi

Potential Patron
Sry for the stupid question...Latest resorepless v3.6f has no option "restore file/armor" like 2.6 in the tutorial. So whats the easiest way to restore removed armor?(like grunil UB)

Last edited:

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
Was your issue in particular having to be the same as mine? When viewing Lahn in the character editor and adjusting sliders the body disappears? If so can you link the fix? If not then my bad lol

It was in character editor and in-game, for Lahn desert camo and Mystic Banha topless. The partcutdesc is literally one page before this one (HERE). While your on that page pickup the transparent Sanguine Petal from Kera :tongue: (HERE).

Now....if only someone could remove the built-in undies for Mystic Banha….:wink:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I've not been in BDO for ages and just getting used to the Resorepless way of modding stuff. Many of my old mods can work with this method, but I'm having trouble with the tool for repairing basebody clipping (the holes that can appear in the body texture). So far it has only worked once, but now whenever I make my selections of parts to be fixed and press "return" nothing actually happens, the app doesn't continue with making the changes. Does anyone know what the problem is here?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I've not been in BDO for ages and just getting used to the Resorepless way of modding stuff. Many of my old mods can work with this method, but I'm having trouble with the tool for repairing basebody clipping (the holes that can appear in the body texture). So far it has only worked once, but now whenever I make my selections of parts to be fixed and press "return" nothing actually happens, the app doesn't continue with making the changes. Does anyone know what the problem is here?
Resorepless has a bunch of issues that need addressing, they will be addressed with the resorepless port but that may take some time as the progress on the port is quite slow as I'm mainly working on other things.

Resorepless addresses "holes" by disabling a model's cuts by removing it from partcutdesc, I've been working on understanding the formats of cuts embedded in model files to be able to alter them and create custom cuts for modified outfits, I'm still trying to figure that out, but cuts can be removed from a model without altering partcutdesc (which addresses a bunch of the drawbacks caused by doing so), I'm working on a PACtool port that would let you do just that, I'd hope to phase out partcutdesc modifications so I would be willing to share a WIP version of the tool if you're interested, you can find me in the Undertow Discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.