Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Well i got a corrupt file by doing what you said :/ What can i do about it ?
Changing settings in resorepless and patching again will cause "corrupt file" errors when files are being removed (since they don't need to be included based on the new settings, etc), this causes orphaned files. Restore a backup before patching again.

Flyin

Potential Patron
I've been using PACtools to convert 3d models from BDO to change stuff on them, but the latest outfit (Vespena) looks like it's not compatible (it crashes when I try to convert it), does anyone know if there's an update or a different tool somewhere?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I've been using PACtools to convert 3d models from BDO to change stuff on them, but the latest outfit (Vespena) looks like it's not compatible (it crashes when I try to convert it), does anyone know if there's an update or a different tool somewhere?
If you are extracting Dark Knight, Mystic, Lahn
Extract the bone file using pkww_01.pab
Repack is applied bone

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Could anyone upload Karlstein UB texture with removed white bra part, please?
MWmhlVV.jpg

I upload it somewhere in my thread
I do not remember
Please try looking

hyko23

Casual Client
BUMP !
I deleted <Path> 1_Pc / 2_PHW / Armor / 14_Sho </ Path> and the problem was solved.

but now I would like to know how to solve some problems that I still have and I have not been able to correct, I hope that this time do not ignore me as always…

-The first is with the Vixen of the Tamer and Kunoichi.

View attachment 82040View attachment 82041

-The second is with the Tamer's underwear is not removed.

View attachment 82056

-The third is with the Dark Knight, the body disappears with the predetermined armor's.

View attachment 82057

And finally with the Sorceress, have problems with the default armor.

View attachment 82058

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
hey i removed the boots off my carls ren with the "remove armor" option. I unchecked it but now they won't come back. what do

jogene1964

Casual Client
I installed NPC from this thread and their cloths don't change till I talk to them in game then they change any idea what I need to change? PS I would love to see more NPSs changed.

sieldu

Potential Patron
I installed NPC from this thread and their cloths don't change till I talk to them in game then they change any idea what I need to change? PS I would love to see more NPSs changed.

Wait Npc ? where ? I have missed this and can't seem to find it --
Edit :

Never mind T hink i found it in suzu's post

N

nakoatoki

Does anybody know how to make this patch work on GamezBD?
I tried uninstall and reinstall everything and still nothing works..
I tried RnP and it also doesn't work...
Any idea?

Arusanix

Potential Patron
Hey guys I'm having a bit of a missing body parts problem with the new Pavilla Costume. I do use a custom nude body texture instead of the default one so i figure that might be the problem but I have no idea how to fix it. Using suzu's latest partcutdesc and it works perfectly fine with every other classes. Thanks in advance.
1542260878699.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.