Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (20 Viewers)

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
For some reason the Lahn goes invisible (except for head) when in the body adjust customization, when it switches to nude. In-game my character shows up nude but I can't customize the body. This is the only character this happens on...

Any ideas?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
You're exactly right, I can't find that actual post you referenced in 270 pages worth of posts...you know because it's so hard to attach it to the thread. Get back to work putting penis mod on the little boy game models. You're really good at it.
Delete psw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds from the texture folder

Lightaro

Potential Patron
Hi I unzipped files and done everything, but whenever I try to install resorepless this happens. Any idea on how to fix that?

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 151

Elyann

Casual Client
I still can't get the mod to work either .
If I try not to use restore & patch and directly run resorepless and metainjector after the game launcher re-patches the game will just stop responding when I'm in character selection screen.
It is odd as running only metainjector does not cause the game to crash at all...but I'd like to use this mod as well. Any suggestions ?

lzyamos99032

Potential Patron
Guys, try this. Download Resorepless version v3.6d and follow the steps :

Download MetaInjector
- Download the BDOToolkit
- Download Restore N' Patch
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder, which is located inside your installation folder.
(Note: For steam users it's usually under: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\")
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Run "resorepless.exe" to install.
- Instead of using the game Launcher to open the game, use "Restore N' Patch.exe"

Create a shortcut of "Restore N' Patch.exe" and right click it and go to properties.
- Add: -idle at the end of the "Target" field. So for example, if your "Target" is:
Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe"
change to:
Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\Paz\Restore N' Patch.exe" -idle
- Run the shortcut you have just created and leave it open.
- Open the launcher and play the game while the tool is opened.

It works for me , hope it is helpful :D

Elyann

Casual Client

Download MetaInjector
- Extract everything into your "PAZ\" folder, which is located inside your installation folder.
(Note: For steam users it's usually under: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\")
- Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)
- Instead of using the game Launcher to open the game, use "Restore N' Patch.exe"

Create a shortcut of "Restore N' Patch.exe" and right click it and go to properties.
- Add: -idle at the end of the "Target" field. So for example, if your "Target" is:
Code:
change to:
Code:

It doesn't work for me though. These are the same instructions that are displayed on the mod page ; if we are here it's obviously cause they did not work, we are not dumb.
My issue specifically also happens to be different as :

1) I am playing on a non official server ( Gamez ) and as such the "restore and patch" tool does not hook up their launcher but still picks the official client's...
2) If I try to bypass the force-repatch of the meta file done by the client every time it's started by installing the mod after and not running "restore and patch" for obvious reasons the game ends up crashing ; now, this issue does NOT happen when I run metainjector only....aka...the problem is unique to resorepless.

I'd seriously like to get some help and I think I've been asking for it for quite a long while by now....thank you anyway for trying to solve the issues of the people writing in the thread though.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Maybe, just maybe, I am not willing to provide any sort of guarantee for private servers?
I know why GamezBD patching fails, and I can add a workaround, am I going to do it? No, not until the same workaround is needed by the official regions.

Elyann

Casual Client
Maybe, just maybe, I am not willing to provide any sort of guarantee for private servers?
I know why GamezBD patching fails, and I can add a workaround, am I going to do it? No, not until the same workaround is needed by the official regions.
I honestly don't get why but...okay, have fun ?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I honestly don't get why but...okay, have fun ?
Because it's additional work and effort to put into a game that already has multiple official regions with different launchers, meanwhile certain private servers do their own thing. The patching process of private servers is also different, requiring the backup creation process to be reworked in a way that would never be needed for the official servers.
And finally, this steals profit from Pearl Abyss, much like armor swapping did, and they came after modding for that reason, so I won't be assisting with private servers.

Elyann

Casual Client
Because it's additional work and effort to put into a game that already has multiple official regions with different launchers, meanwhile certain private servers do their own thing. The patching process of private servers is also different, requiring the backup creation process to be reworked in a way that would never be needed for the official servers.
And finally, this steals profit from Pearl Abyss, much like armor swapping did, and they came after modding for that reason, so I won't be assisting with private servers.
I see.
I understand your points and I agree , even though just partially.
As for the pearl abyss profits part, I'm going to be blunt , I don't really care....and that's not because I don't find it to be right to support a developer company but because I don't find it right to support a company like that one in particular....still, we are not here to talk about these matters and I surely don't want you modders to have any issues with the company so I'll just avoid going further into the topic.
Have fun and keep on creating mods.

Lkkuio

Potential Patron
No it doesn't.

Download MetaInjector

Code:
change to:
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Mr.O

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.