Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (15 Viewers)

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
c4svV9F.jpg

Missing some texture.. How can i fix it? This happened on Kunoichi vixen outfit

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
You can fix the holes with the resorepless mod
i'M trying but nothing happening when i press ENTER.... or i'm just simple idiot and i don't know how it works.. If someone can help me, i would appreciate

Last edited:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Good evening.
Such a problem. After installing Resorepless and Meta Injector, I start the game. The greeting, server selection starts. But when the character selection window should open, the "Corrupted file" error pops up and the game closes.
I began to explore.
If I use Meta Injector in a clean client (that is, there is no "..resorepless" folder), then my redesigned textures are installed well. The game starts with new textures.
But if I initially use Resorepless, and then add my converted texture files to the folder files_to_patch, and then use Meta Injector, then when I select the first option "Recommended" errors appear when installing my files.
tlNoL4u

Files from the .resorepless folder are installed correctly, but mine is not.
Eic6PgL

Those. I open the game, the parameters of the body from Resorepless are applied, and my new textures are not there.
So I thought maybe some textures conflict from the .resorepless folder with my textures? But half a year ago this was not.
How to solve a problem? :frown:
i'M trying but nothing happening when i press ENTER.... or i'm just simple idiot and i don't know how it works..
Files failing to patch are placed on the wrong folder

files_to_patch/character/model/1_pc/7_pvw/armor/
and there you need each one on its folder
Captura.PNG

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
This thread is not about Meta Injector, but about resorepless, it's only because no one ever bothers to go to the appropriate thread that you get support here, but there shouldn't be any guide here for how to use your custom files.

RengendZ1

Potential Patron
Do anyone know if there is a bug with lahn after using resorp and meta b/c I can't see her body when trying to change it after running it. all other chars work like before, its just lahn with her body gone in the shop.
It still works when changing the values in the shop and pressing accept or backing out of body mode., just not showing when going into body mode.

iSaint9

Potential Patron
So after the last patch I tried installing and everything is okay up until the part where I start the game.

My launcher freezes completely, and after I restart, whenever I try to launch the game it just pops the white border screen and then shuts down, restarting my launcher.

If there's any help or somewhere to look for a guide for this problem it'd be much appreciated

Drulisa

Potential Patron
That is completely false.

Well for some reason after each update to the actual client (Black Desert) if i try to patch in the mod again, the process completes, i open the game launcher and it does a file check, and after i try to do a back and delete the mod, it tells me that the pad meta files are different. So i wound up having to do a file check after every time i use the mod.

Also does the change max body part size work anymore? i have the most recent versions of the mods and it never seems to work. Sorry if this was mentioned earlier.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Well for some reason after each update to the actual client (Black Desert) if i try to patch in the mod again, the process completes, i open the game launcher and it does a file check, and after i try to do a back and delete the mod, it tells me that the pad meta files are different. So i wound up having to do a file check after every time i use the mod.

Also does the change max body part size work anymore? i have the most recent versions of the mods and it never seems to work. Sorry if this was mentioned earlier.
The only reason it would ever do a file check is because you either have a modded meta with an outdated version of the game or you misuse "prevent file recheck".

Meta Injector will always create a backup of the meta file, and it will never think there is a backup when there isn't one because the library goes through every backup file and checks it's version (inside the file, not from the file name).

Drulisa

Potential Patron
The only reason it would ever do a file check is because you either have a modded meta with an outdated version of the game or you misuse "prevent file recheck".

Meta Injector will always create a backup of the meta file, and it will never think there is a backup when there isn't one because the library goes through every backup file and checks it's version (inside the file, not from the file name).

Ah ok Thank You, i have corrected the problem. And I assume the "change max body part size" part of the mod is not operational at the moment?

Drulisa

Potential Patron
It works and it has been asked and solved a lot of times.

So i found out how to make the change max body size mod work. I had to go through 23 pages on the forum (page 233) to get an idea of how to fix it (thanks to Arche's post), since it still was not apparent. Apparantly to get it to work, you must use the recommended option instead of let the game decide in the meta injector. I assume this is what you meant by this will never work when there are multiple versions of the same file?

Drulisa

Potential Patron
Did you really have to though?

It's almost like Meta Injector tells you exactly that...

Haha yeah, sorry. It's just a bit confusing I guess, because reseporless tells you to set the option to "let the program decide" instead of the recommended option, but in the meta injector it says that option will never work if there are duplicate files. See I was unaware that changing the max body part size on characters created duplicate files. But haha it works now, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.