Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (22 Viewers)

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
The mod stopped working for me after the latest game patch. Every time I apply the nude mod and start the game it gives the "File corrupted" error. The game works fine after I repair the files and start without nude mod.

Valestris

Potential Patron
Works fine for me, so maybe something is out of date or done wrong? if the backup .meta doesnt match the version of the game, it will say that. i remedy this by deleting the backup, running it again and let it create the backup with the same game version number.

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
Works fine for me, so maybe something is out of date or done wrong? if the backup .meta doesnt match the version of the game, it will say that. i remedy this by deleting the backup, running it again and let it create the backup with the same game version number.

I deleted all the backup metas and now it works again. Cheers!

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
doesn't work here after the update as well, trying to find these backup files now^^

update: found backup files in steamapps\common\Black Desert Online\Paz (just search "backup" and delete) then ran metainjector again.. works! ty!

Last edited:

Drd27

Potential Patron
Why do I need to run the metainjector again after a day, why doesn't the mod save the files or something?

Last edited:

GachiMan69

Potential Patron
I'm trying to remove some part of my armor but I can't open the DDS file, already instaled the Nvidia Pulg-in for Photoshop, downloaded a dds.8bi and dds64.8bi from the Internet and still can't open it, any solution?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
To anyone who's sipposedls having issues with backups:
Are you using any other tools besides Meta Injector and (the latest version of) resorepless? (paz browser, etc).
If you manually restore backups, do you use resorepless or Meta Injector?
Take a screenshot of the backups list in Meta Injector the next time you have this issue and post it.

Drd27

Potential Patron
No, I am using just the Meta Injector and I have the latest version of resorepless. When I manually restore the backups I use the Meta Injector, I tried to use Resorepless but after you install them it still doesn't work/show.

Drd27

Potential Patron
I already restored it manually this morning (the backup/mod) and I was curious and after I restarted the game the mod was still running, I signed out of the PC and the mod was still running and after that I restarted the PC and the mod was not running and here's a link for the meta injector's patch files backup Imgur

VasiaPupkin

Potential Patron
I have this same issue, except it's not limited to Censorship Removal.
I tried patching the game with everything set to "Keep All', basically removing/changing absolutely nothing and still the skin disappears.

I have latest BDOtoolkit (1.3) and MetaInjector (1.4).
Did everything as specified, even tried both methods in metainjector.

Did full uninstall through resorepless before every attempt.
As soon as I patch with metainjector the result is the same - no body textures.

Running version 707 GamezBDO.

Help.

PS. Never had this kind of issue with 3.4B. Didn't even use metainjector with 3.4B. It just worked.

Apparently i'm a retard and have been using the wrong MetaInjector all these over9000 attempts.
Everything works now.
v760 GamezBDO

Big thanks for keeping this mod alive and working.
Cheers.

Macelroy34

Potential Patron
So, after the Lahn update, every time I run Resorepless it stops and closes when it gets to:

Copying: patcher_resources\texture\censorship_removal_files\pdw_00_cloak_0002_dec.dds
to: files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture\pdw_00_cloak_002_dec.dds 1 file(s) copied.
Tried deleting the file, copying over it, casting spells, cursing it, but still will not get past it.

Using Resorepless 3.6f
Meta Injector 1.4 (though haven't used it so it hasn't touched any files)
BDO Toolkit 1.3.0

Also, when I tried to look through armors through Resorepless menus, and got to Lahn, ->Cloaks, it closed the program.

Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Emyrryl

Potential Patron
Hey, not so much of a technical troubleshooting issue, but more of a question of functionality.

Could I perhaps.. Tweak these files to also unlimit the face sliders?

Reason for asking is cause after all this time with mystic I've tried EVERY tweak possible but. I'm trying to fix this awkward fucking neck :P Sorry if this ain't the right place to ask.
517d43061561f376d55143de6b2d2c00.jpg

D

Daenordus

So I'm probably just completely fucking stupid, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to install armor modifications using resorepless. For example, I want to make my Rosa Cassius armor look kinkier with a mod I have, but any time I try to load it into files to patch, it won't show up changed in game.
These are texture files, all .dds

There's probably a step or something I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Grim15

Potential Patron
Ive been using this mod forever now , quit the game 2 months ago. Came back and redownloaded the game, installed all of the mods now required to run this and i get a weird small DoS black box window when i run Resrepless file. What am i doing wrong ? I installed the BDOTool kit first so not sure whats up.

Attachments

1.jpg
5.9 MB · Views: 185

Vallil

Swell Supporter
So I'm probably just completely fucking stupid, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to install armor modifications using resorepless. For example, I want to make my Rosa Cassius armor look kinkier with a mod I have, but any time I try to load it into files to patch, it won't show up changed in game.
These are texture files, all .dds

There's probably a step or something I'm missing. Any help would be appreciated.
read signature

kalien

Potential Patron
Two questions.
I don't see any mention of Lahn, support added yet?
Does this Meta Injector not trigger the "Anticheat"?

I have use this mod with lahn you shouldn't have any issues. As long you don't post images in game or forums you will be find >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.