Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
I'm still waiting for someone to respond. Is the "restore" function broken or not? If not, how do I use it?
The restor feature works, just press it i think its 6 then press the number that corresponds to the back up that was made after you did the install. should be 1 or 2.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
The restor feature works, just press it i think its 6 then press the number that corresponds to the back up that was made after you did the install. should be 1 or 2.
I think he meant menu option "3 - Restore a specific Part".
I'm not 100% sure if it's working flawless, it should be working, but I haven't tested it a lot though.
I'll take a look at the part of the code of this option before I release my new version

How do u increase the butt size? it doesnt seem to have changed, i patched it sucessfully
I might add that feature to my next version, so people don't have to keep manually editing the xml files.

I make a question, if this is possible yet: To change only default undearwear (maintain default armor), how i make this?
Use "Keep All" for all the other options and "Remove Starter" for the Underwear option.

Kenith

Club Regular
wPRrh7d.gif

Dark knight awakening outfit is not loaded
DFBDevH.jpg

jiggu

Potential Patron

I think he meant menu option "3 - Restore a specific Part".
I'm not 100% sure if it's working flawless, it should be working, but I haven't tested it a lot though.
I'll take a look at the part of the code of this option before I release my new version

I might add that feature to my next version, so people don't have to keep manually editing the xml files.

Use "Keep All" for all the other options and "Remove Starter" for the Underwear option.
Yeah I meant the armor restore function. For example I remove all pants with option 1, then I click restore specific part and enter "PBW_00_LB_0046.pac" for tamer awakening skirt, but ingame it's still not there. I've tried it with a number of pieces and nothing seems to get restored. I've done the opposite with the removal function, and that works fine.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
wPRrh7d.gif

Dark knight awakening outfit is not loaded
DFBDevH.jpg
This happens with a lot of files, I don't know why. Maybe quick bms doesn't extract the file completely for some reason and it gets corrupted just like some .xlsx files, but so far I haven't figure it out a way to solve that.
At least you can still see the textures in your "extracted_files" folder to guess which armor it is.

Yeah I meant the armor restore function. For example I remove all pants with option 1, then I click restore specific part and enter "PBW_00_LB_0046.pac" for tamer awakening skirt, but ingame it's still not there. I've tried it with a number of pieces and nothing seems to get restored. I've done the opposite with the removal function, and that works fine.
I already know what to do to make the restoration process infallible, it's part of the changes I did for my other tools. Just stay put for that option

How do i edit the xml file to increase butt size? what is the file called? Thanks for the reply
It's exactly the same way, in the same file, you edit the "Breast" part, but lok for "Thigh" or "Hips" or something similar

MehFella

Potential Patron
Hi Blackfire

I made a suggestion for an update to the weapons hiding selection a while ago but I didn't realise you were away. I'd like to bring it up again now. My suggestion is to have a menu for each class similar to the one for pubic hair. The options would be: Hide all, Hide Secondary, Hide when not in combat, hide secondary when not in combat.
Alternatively, if that is too much work maybe have these options but for all classes together.

I wanted to hide the maehwa's bow and the sorceress's talisman but the keep both primary weapons. The closest option I can get to this is to hide all when not in combat or just the maewha or sorceress.

Ideally, the selection would look something like this
Code:
Weapon Hiding Options
1 - Sorceress Weapons  :  Always Hidden
2 - Ranger Weapons     :  Show in Combat
3 - Witch Weapons      :  Show All
4 - Warrior Weapons    :  Show Secondary In Combat Only
5 - Tamer Weapons      :  Always Hide Secondary

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi Blackfire

I made a suggestion for an update to the weapons hiding selection a while ago but I didn't realise you were away. I'd like to bring it up again now. My suggestion is to have a menu for each class similar to the one for pubic hair. The options would be: Hide all, Hide Secondary, Hide when not in combat, hide secondary when not in combat.
Alternatively, if that is too much work maybe have these options but for all classes together.

I wanted to hide the maehwa's bow and the sorceress's talisman but the keep both primary weapons. The closest option I can get to this is to hide all when not in combat or just the maewha or sorceress.

Ideally, the selection would look something like this
Code:
Weapon Hiding Options
1 - Sorceress Weapons  :  Always Hidden
2 - Ranger Weapons     :  Show in Combat
3 - Witch Weapons      :  Show All
4 - Warrior Weapons    :  Show Secondary In Combat Only
5 - Tamer Weapons      :  Always Hide Secondary
Will definitely do that for the next version. Good suggestion :)

LI HO

Potential Patron
Hello I want to control the instructions to do, but the effect is there any missing? I am Taiwan

Attachments

• asdasdsfsfg.png
    asdasdsfsfg.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 329

trashwulf

Casual Client
Could someone help me with this problem?
I chose to hide life skill armors. And I am also wearing a costume. When I choose to hide the chest part of the costume, the character goes naked. Is there any way to keep the boots and the gloves? The versions before 1.9 kept them.

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Sorry but i have no idea where the xml file is located? do i need to use paz browser?
See the section "Breast Size Mod Patcher" on the First Page.
Hello I want to control the instructions to do, but the effect is there any missing? I am Taiwan
See the section "Removing a specific part of an armor by editing textures" on the first page.

If you guys still need some extra explanation, just say it.

LeinLeis

Potential Patron
after today's patch it seems to be ignoring my partcutdesc.xml. Edits for the armor are showing in game, but no bodies underneath. I had been using Suzu's posted partcutdesc file which worked great up until today. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can direct me on how to fix this :(
Thank you for your continued work on this, Blackfire.

****Edit***
ok, got it. Stuck my partcutdesc in Meta injectors folder, ran it, all seems to be well now.

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Sorry if this is silly, but how do I update this? Do I just download and overwright whats already in my BDO folder, or do I have to delete previous meta injector and resorepless files? Thanks!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Sorry if this is silly, but how do I update this? Do I just download and overwright whats already in my BDO folder, or do I have to delete previous meta injector and resorepless files? Thanks!
Technically you don't have to delete anything, it should overwrite everything it needs. But if it misbehaves, I recomend deleting at least the .bin files in your "patcher_resources" folder, and moving your backups to a different folder and start with a clean .meta file.

besset

Potential Patron
See the section "Breast Size Mod Patcher" on the First Page.
After installing the nude mod and editing the xml for thighs and hips my launcher said i had a corrupt file, and then the launcher patched and "checked files", then i could launch. When i came to character creation the nude mod didnt work and neither the breast mod size increase. I unistalled both mods and did it again, this time it didnt check files or patched before pressing play but when i launched the game it crashed and said "file is corrupt, run repair from launcher" or something. What went wrong? lol

Edit: was there a new patch today or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.