Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Jensen

Potential Patron
Can confirm, had an old version, game crashed as soon as my char loaded in.
Downloaded and replaced with 2.5, works fine so far no creshes.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Got my game to work.
Here's something you might want to try: uninstall your mod(s), delete the version.dat file and run the game. It'll download a new version.dat file. Reinstall your mod(s) after it's done and run the game. Should work then.

Belydrith

Potential Patron
There seems to be an issue when trying to remove the underwear but keeping the stockings. Game stops crashing as soon as I choose to remove the stockings aswell. Using V2.5 ofcourse.

Edit: Nope, still getting client crashes with this setup. Only delayed. Using no other mods.

Last edited:

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
I have to confirm something is not quite right with mine either. I was using an old version. Got version 2.5. Forced game to reverify after uninstalling. Installed and I got in the game fine enough through everything was gone, everyone was butt naked. I decided to uninstall and reinstall to correct it and now the game is telling my files are corrupt, even after I uninstalled.

So Im doing another forced verify. This is the only mod im using btw.

ViciousOne

Potential Patron
2.5 on NA works fine still, however I did have an issue after using uninstall before update. Also anytime I go to use the regenerate reference file option, it corrupts it and I get an error message saying it's not the right size do I want to continue.

There is one main problem though. On my Kunoichi, as others have already posted pictures that one invisible spot near the panties area.. it's still a problem. I can make the proper nude there appear... by wearing armor gloves but HIDING costume gloves... does not work any other way I have tested all combos, at least not in my game!! That is an odd issue and yes I've tried different underwears, outfits, etc...

ViciousOne

Potential Patron
Also, thanks for all of your hard work. It's a great program and it really makes some outfits so much better. Some are ruined by just a few things and this allows us to fix it! Pearl Abyss/Daum/Kakao should be thanking you or else there would be many more complaints on some outfits and combos of outfits with panties etc.!

ViciousOne

Potential Patron
Update: Uninstalled, used 2.4 again and it works fine -- so it seems now 2.5 has more issues at least for some of us and for some classes.

Right now 2.4 seems smoother I just checked a few different classes and only one of them tha thas regular armor the boobs appear outside of it - not a big deal don't really use that character nor that armor as I remade that class and the armor that's on works fine.

So for people with Kunoichi issues, try 2.4. Don't forget to uninstall first, etc..

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
3LHTCBI.jpg

Modify to the minimum while adjusting the part that digs into the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.