Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (8 Viewers)

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Any updates for this? I saw that the creator is gone so anyone else working on updating this in the future?

Edit: The one that was doing the models (suzu) seems to be MIA since March of last year.

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
Anybody here has a nude body for Scholar already?
If you can find their model and texture, you can either give them a already made one, you need to change the file name to what their one is, it also has to look the same as some have Additional parts to their texture or You could edit the texture yourself.

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
If you can find their model and texture, you can either give them a already made one, you need to change the file name to what their one is, it also has to look the same as some have Additional parts to their texture or You could edit the texture yourself.
I am not good with Photoshop and Blender and tools like that, but today PA released the Kibelius set for Scholar, and the option for a naked Kibelius from good old resorepless still works. As it seems it uses an already existing model for another class as body for Scholar. So I am fine with that. Good old resorepless is for many newer classes and outfits outdated, but it still delivers some simple tweaks for Photoshop and Blender noobs like me.

All my wishes would be that someone here is able to deliver some files / textures to inject with meta Injector to blend out this fat idle Kibelius hammer out of combat which is covering her butt.

It looks like Nova body and as far as I remember even the Nova class used an already existing body model.

View attachment 2024-01-10_10474316.PNG

Last edited:

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
I am not good with Photoshop and Blender and tools like that, but today PA released the Kibelius set for Scholar, and the option for a naked Kibelius from good old resorepless still works. As it seems it uses an already existing model for another class as body for Scholar. So I am fine with that. Good old resorepless is for many newer classes and outfits outdated, but it still delivers some simple tweaks for Photoshop and Blender noobs like me.

All my wishes would be that someone here is able to deliver some files / textures to inject with meta Injector to blend out this fat idle Kibelius hammer out of combat which is covering her butt.

It looks like Nova body and as far as I remember even the Nova class used an already existing body model.

View attachment 152380
Could do that but just pasting the files into the folder may bug it out, Tried this before during testing something and the game stopped working even if the files worked before, The Nova shares body with, I think five or six classes, Found seven bodies in total in the folder, might be more but it does most of them. I also note a good editor so cant just edit them either.

Does the Newer game Patch also breaks the Mod for anyone else? Am using Steam Version and every time I launch it, it requires patching so cant get the mods to work?

SpiritSlayor

Potential Patron
I got "The application was unable to start correctly" error message when running meta injector after last windows update. It was working fine at least a month ago...is meta injector no longer supported after the latest windows update?

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
I got "The application was unable to start correctly" error message when running meta injector after last windows update. It was working fine at least a month ago...is meta injector no longer supported after the latest windows update?
should still work? what Windows you using?

SpiritSlayor

Potential Patron
am using Win 10 so cant help to much, any error codes or anything to help see whats wrong?
The error message is a system error message: "The application was unable to start correctly".
It happens right after meta injector says it is counting files.
I get the same error after uninstalling all of the mods and reinstalling them. It doesn't look like there are anything special for the meta injector installation...drag files to paz and run rootkit.
So I am suspecting meta injector is no longer supported :C

Numbers

Vivacious Visitor
The error message is a system error message: "The application was unable to start correctly".
It happens right after meta injector says it is counting files.
I get the same error after uninstalling all of the mods and reinstalling them. It doesn't look like there are anything special for the meta injector installation...drag files to paz and run rootkit.
So I am suspecting meta injector is no longer supported :C
make sure to have files in the 'files_to_patch' folder or it wont do anthing, if you need files, you need to use the mod installer itself, also make sure you install the modder tool (BDOToolkit) to allow modding (this is not always needed but its just in case).

If you do have this and its not working, try reinstaling the game completely, also delete everything that the uninstall doesn't. Download, allow it to patch, play the game (to make sure its patched and able to launch) exit out and then start with getting the mod tool then after that inject the mod into the files.

Long process but should allow the inject to work again... at least it should on a new install of the game, If sstill not working even after alll that, the injector might need backward compatibility to use as might not be able to be use on windows 11 yet.

Yavushev

Content Creator
In nude textures there are two overlapping layers giving texture flaws. Example: "m0369_shaman_nude_0001" has two heads, two mouths, two teeth.... "new_adult_0001_nude_0001" is clean, without duplications.
where are the duplicates?
everything's fine
m0369_shaman_nude_0001 there it should be, this is the standard texture from the browser groove, I only changed the body, everything connected with the head, hair, all game resources

Attachments

• 7878png.png
    7878png.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 33

Yavushev

Content Creator
where are the duplicates?
everything's fine
m0369_shaman_nude_0001 there it should be, this is the standard texture from the browser groove, I only changed the body, everything connected with the head, hair, all game resources
defects as well as artifacts that arise are caused by the pearlabies themselves, just like if you take maids on the body there are many dark spots and nothing can be done about it

Yavushev

Content Creator
I posted for free what I could do, can you do better? do it and post it for everyone, although I doubt that you will do it, if you don’t like it, don’t use it!

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
I posted for free what I could do, can you do better? do it and post it for everyone, although I doubt that you will do it, if you don’t like it, don’t use it!
Don't worry, it's constructive criticism. Some textures are a mess and their mapping could be causing the problem. I know you pasted the naked body Suzu provided and remapped it onto it, but you also did this for other parts. It's just a tip for organizing and checking the mapping. If you want to continue like this and not work in design, that's fine. But if you want to work, you have to learn to keep it clean.
1705414646348.png

Yavushev

Content Creator
Don't worry, it's constructive criticism. Some textures are a mess and their mapping could be causing the problem. I know you pasted the naked body Suzu provided and remapped it onto it, but you also did this for other parts. It's just a tip for organizing and checking the mapping. If you want to continue like this and not work in design, that's fine. But if you want to work, you have to learn to keep it clean.
View attachment 152449
I just inserted the body texture, the Vile itself was pulled out from the game, the superimposed jaws and tongue are not for me but for the game developers!The original parts of the arms and legs were left for the reason that not all NPCs were redone

Attachments

• 1705414646348.png
    1705414646348.png
    584 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.