Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (17 Viewers)

Triplekey

Potential Patron
2023-12-25_85402274.JPG
1703518850676.jpeg
2023-12-25_85428156.JPG

My problem is that she doesn't get naked! And I have the problem that they have holes or the clothes have holes!
This is based on the Maegu Body!
I use this data and ask for help to repair these holes in my clothes!

Attachments

partcutdesc(1).zip
18.1 KB · Views: 79

Maegu.zip
6 MB · Views: 70

pnyw_00_ub_0001_ao.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 54

gamecommondata.zip
817.3 KB · Views: 92

Character.zip
1.8 MB · Views: 75

Last edited:

Triplekey

Potential Patron
please give me the normal outfit and the modified one! And what's more, I'm not a fashion designer or anything like that! but mod tester!

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

kkaqll

Modder
When Im using Meta Injector, select 1 run injector then seclect Keep the structure…… , the injector will crash suddenly ! This situation happened after an update at October both on my 2 computers . Im in TW server.

Triplekey

Potential Patron
When Im using Meta Injector, select 1 run injector then seclect Keep the structure…… , the injector will crash suddenly ! This situation happened after an update at October both on my 2 computers . Im in TW server.
I also had the problem on Gamers Server BDO! They have probably taken measures against Meta Injector and prevented it from doing its job! namely copy the data into the PAZ.

Sorry for the English, please direct any complaints to Google!

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate

Aros

Potential Patron
Anybody got a good, updated Partcut file that includes the new class. I have a terrible, old, manually edited one that works for most things, but doesn't do so good with the new class. All kinds of underwear clipping, etc.

Also, is there a link to the new partcut editor? Stepped away and BOOM! there's all kinds of new tools out here.

paopu

Casual Client
Not sure why these outfits i have missing body parts i only modded shoes and none of these outfits please help

View attachment 152068View attachment 152069View attachment 152070
This is a partcutdesc problem, and very common to sorceress class. You need to write the SHO parts in partcutdesc -> <CutType Name="PHW_Sho03">

Example for new Christmas outfit:

<CutType Name="PHW_Sho03">
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/14_Sho/PHW_10_Sho_0061.pac</File>
</CutType>

deez225

Potential Patron
hello lol i am trying to get literally any shai nude mod version to work in black desert online - black zone private? server i guess thats what it's called literally no idea what type of server this is like na / eu / sea /kr i have no idea i cannot pull any information up online about black zone the website is non existant the game server works great but when i try to install shai nude mod the game closes upon launch - i guess anti cheat detection? help if you can please lmao - the server goes up to guardian and shai only no later - the shai is uncensored from the get go on this server i just have no idea how to install a nude mod / if it will even work / or if i'm even doing the right thing lmfao it's information overload on this website i've never seen any game nude mods this indepth - might be the shadow desert server not sure lol
bump hopefully some luck this time

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
bump hopefully some luck this time
private servers are a world on their own. You can only find support from people using the same server and sharing their experience. Folder structures can be different, etc. If other parts of the nude mod work, it shouldnt be an anti-cheat issue. You have to find where the character textures are stored (search for *nude* in your game folders?) and go from there. Search for 'black zone" in these servers in case someone mentioned it somewhere...

Otherwise wait for a good sale on the regular game (sometimes it goes for free, sometimes for 1€) and join us in the "real game" :P

Good luck in your modding adventures :)

ShanghaiAlice

Potential Patron
gamecommondata/customization/customizationpalette.xml for exact RGB values of dyes, it did lack the other properties which you seem to have recovered by trial and error.

Also you might want to verify Hidelian and Keplanian env values, I'd think they'd be 0.5 and 1 respectively, matching the pattern of the other presets.
Sorry for digging this up from a year ago.
I have checked gamecommondata/customization/customizationpalette.xml, and it has all the skin, hair, and makeup colors, I am looking for the color values of the colors on Merv's palette, but it does not seem to have any of those.
Do you know if there is a file that contains the Merv's palette colors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.