Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
I don't know what's your setup. Are you using the new PartCutGen, or are you using the old way of editing the partcutdesc.xml?

These are the 4 files you don't want to cut:
pnyw_00_sho_0001.pac
pnyw_00_sho_0001_dm.pac
pnyw_00_sho_0001_01.pac
pnyw_00_sho_0001_01_dm.pac
There's a new one?
1703107123202.png
I think I'm on the old method

trashwulf

Casual Client
Thank you, I don't think I got the tool to regenerate gamecommondata, what did you use?
And what folder in gamecommondata is for scholar class? Thank you.
No idea about the folder sorry. I used the source code of the old resorep to build a simple cmd tool for modding. But it's not user friendly so I can't really release it.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
No idea about the folder sorry. I used the source code of the old resorep to build a simple cmd tool for modding. But it's not user friendly so I can't really release it.
I have found the folder that influences scholar. I believe its folder 6 in gamecommondata. After changing it with new folder the chest works.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
I can confirm it is folder 6 in gamecommondata. I also got the nude file for witch and Drakan to work for scholar. Now just need remove starter armor file. or remove the pearl armor.

arengee

Potential Patron
I need help. May I know what to do if my character's breast and other body parts clips through the armor/outfit and how to fix it? Also where can I get the fix for Corsair and Guardian missing textures? (nips and vag)

DaneJohn

Casual Client
I need help. May I know what to do if my character's breast and other body parts clips through the armor/outfit and how to fix it? Also where can I get the fix for Corsair and Guardian missing textures? (nips and vag)
Try

Also from clipping issue you need to edit partcut file. use ones thats already have or will have to edit yourself. For texture try using ones in the link above.
for partcut, use above links,

trashwulf

Casual Client
I can confirm it is folder 6 in gamecommondata. I also got the nude file for witch and Drakan to work for scholar. Now just need remove starter armor file. or remove the pearl armor.
I have removed most basic armor except for shoes and gloves. Also edited her cash shop outfit, but it you want to use that, the ub's ao file has to be injected in textures as well (and partcut edited) but I didn't include those changes here.

Attachments

armor.zip
125.4 KB · Views: 119

Arista

Potential Patron
Not sure why these outfits i have missing body parts i only modded shoes and none of these outfits please help

1703374088663.png
1703374180158.png
1703374242658.png

DaneJohn

Casual Client
I have removed most basic armor except for shoes and gloves. Also edited her cash shop outfit, but it you want to use that, the ub's ao file has to be injected in textures as well (and partcut edited) but I didn't include those changes here.
Thanks I will try them.

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
I removed the file <pnyw_00_lb_0001.pac> because it is missing textures, hence the hole. I'm trying to find these textures, but if anyone already has them it would help me.
1703454793772.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.