Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I got the mod to work on day 1, but then came patch day and now It wants to fix the corrupted files. I did read over many posts about this and tried many things but still either mod is not working or game re-patches again. I let it patch, then make a copy of the new pad00000.meta. Then I extracted metainjector to the paz folder and ran it. Didnt look like it did anything. Ran the game - no mod. So then I extracted Toolkit-installer and Resorpless back into Paz folder and ran them again. Ran Meta-injector again. Launched game, but again it wants to re-patch.

After re-patch, now again I made a copy of the new pad00000.meta. I closed the game and I guess now I should extract the above 3 downloads back into the Paz folder ( I had deleted them last attempt), run all 3 again. But then remove the resulting pad00000.meta from Paz folder and put the clean copy back in? Launch the game and it shouldn't want to re-patch but then I guess I have to run meta-injector again. Exactly when and how to do this? Right click it in the Paz folder and "run as admin" before I hit "start game" or while game is running live? Please someone help. Obviously Im not good at computers.
Get familiar with patch day re-applying mod because it will be happening every week.
People will be reluctant to answer because there are indeed countless posts about patch day "mod not working anymore" issues.

You didnt say which server you play on but since you didnt mention the bypass tool, I'll assume you play on EU/NA.
On EU/NA servers, you dont need to delete anything from your paz folder. You install everything once, and leave them there.

On patch day, you can either run meta injector and chose 3. restore backup to restore a GREEN backup (= latest pad000), or just let the thing update by itself, it will replace your modded pad00 with the new one for that update.

Once it's done patching, run the game without mods to let it finish the patching process (otherwise you'll run into the issue you and everyone else posting is having: "game re-patching itself and getting rid of the mod").

Once it's done with the whole patching process, THEN you can run meta injector to re-apply your mods (dont even have to close the launcher).
It will be green, letting you know that the pad000 is "clean" (un-modded) when you run it. This will replace the pad000 with your modded one (created automatically by meta injector) and once it's done, you can click "play" and start the game.

Make sure to run meta injector as administrator if you run into issues during the patching process. The tool is pretty well designed and should tell you what's going on if there is something wrong. Make sure to read the error messages.

And that's it! do that every week after patch day and you'll get the hang of it.

Have fun in your modding adventures :)

jameswoods

Potential Patron
Get familiar with patch day re-applying mod because it will be happening every week.
People will be reluctant to answer because there are indeed countless posts about patch day "mod not working anymore" issues.

You didnt say which server you play on but since you didnt mention the bypass tool, I'll assume you play on EU/NA.
On EU/NA servers, you dont need to delete anything from your paz folder. You install everything once, and leave them there.

On patch day, you can either run meta injector and chose 3. restore backup to restore a GREEN backup (= latest pad000), or just let the thing update by itself, it will replace your modded pad00 with the new one for that update.

Once it's done patching, run the game without mods to let it finish the patching process (otherwise you'll run into the issue you and everyone else posting is having: "game re-patching itself and getting rid of the mod").

Once it's done with the whole patching process, THEN you can run meta injector to re-apply your mods (dont even have to close the launcher).
It will be green, letting you know that the pad000 is "clean" (un-modded) when you run it. This will replace the pad000 with your modded one (created automatically by meta injector) and once it's done, you can click "play" and start the game.

Make sure to run meta injector as administrator if you run into issues during the patching process. The tool is pretty well designed and should tell you what's going on if there is something wrong. Make sure to read the error messages.

And that's it! do that every week after patch day and you'll get the hang of it.

Thank you so much for the help. Turn out the problem was because I was deleting the 3 downloaded parts from Paz each time, then having to add them back because meta-injector wouldn't work. This caused game to patch all over again. Maybe many have this same problem because when you search "how to install" the main video google gives us tells you to delete these things. So , I guess this is an out-dated video. Anyway, just started the game a 2nd day and mod is still working without having to do anything. TY.

ragna

Potential Patron
Hey guys i downloaded the mod and followed the instructions but its not working. Clothes still on, boobs and everything still the same size. Does anyone have any idea of what to do?

Listen i know theres probably an answer in the 513 pages of this thread, but thats 513 pages i have to search through for it.

ragna

Potential Patron
Hey guys i downloaded the mod and followed the instructions but its not working. Clothes still on, boobs and everything still the same size. Does anyone have any idea of what to do?

Listen i know theres probably an answer in the 513 pages of this thread, but thats 513 pages i have to search through for it.
Ok i got it to work, i was just a goober and didnt install it while running admin. I'm not going to edit the og post.
now the next thing i ran into is that the breast slider modification doesnt seem to do anything. is there something im missing or does it just not work?

Edit 1: So it only partly works. Nude models work, none of the settings change anything. Am i missing something?

Edit 2: Ok so i was indeed missing something, i needed to install the mod again. Seems like i need to do it every time i change a setting

Last edited:

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client

YOU don't have to search through them all, there is a little looking glass icon on the upper right that does that for you. :p
All you (and anyone reluctant to read 513 pages) have to do is come up with good keywords for your searches. ;)
EVERYTHING you can think of that could go wrong with this mod HAS happened at one point or another. The solution to whatever issue you may be running into is definitely within these forums. The looking glass goes even beyond these 513 pages because it can search ALL threads as well. It's pretty powerful stuff! ;-)
You'll find that because many people before you felt that they couldn"t physically go through the 200+ (at the time) pages, many questions have been answered many times, sometimes by the same people. And sometimes those people providing answers get flamed on by the person they were trying to help :( So, you will now see less and less answers to questions, and chances are, if you wait a week and still see no answer to your question, you will then have to click that looking glass and have wasted a week waiting for someone else to do it for you and post what s/he found.

GlassAlice

Vivacious Visitor
On Game Z they sell the Winged version via Cash shop on the Game Z Webstore and the NON-winged version in the Pearl store when i use this mod it changes only the Non winged version in the pearl store and not the Winged version in the Cash shop. In short... i cant get this with wings.

Any idea how i can fix this?

Costume name is [Shai] Kibelius Divinus Classic Set
[Shai] Kibelius Divinus Classic Set

GlassAlice

Vivacious Visitor
On Game Z they sell the Winged version via Cash shop on the Game Z Webstore and the NON-winged version in the Pearl store when i use this mod it changes only the Non winged version in the pearl store and not the Winged version in the Cash shop. In short... i cant get this with wings.

Any idea how i can fix this?

Costume name is [Shai] Kibelius Divinus Classic Set
[Shai] Kibelius Divinus Classic Set
I answered my own questions.

If you cannot get the Winged version working with Suzu mod as its packed then you need to rename the following:

plw_00_ub_0034_01.pac CHANGE TO plw_00_ub_0034_j.pac

plw_00_ub_0034_01_dm.pac CHANGE TO plw_00_ub_0034_dm_j.pac

Save that and relaunch GameZ BD or which ever you having the issue with.

To TLDR to get Suzu kibelius for Shai mod working on Game Z you need to change the file name of kibelius for Shai .Pac files IF YOU WANT THE WINGS from [Shai] Kibelius Divinus Classic Set

thank you.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
So anyone know how about new anti-cheat system coming to bdo? will it prevent mod from working?

I really hope not but this game has had Xincode3 in the past before switching to EAC. EAC did not break anything and I remember the mod worked under xincode3 but there was also a time when regions outside of EU/NA didn't work and I *think* that was due to xincode. I'm totally not sure, next Tuesday will determine whether I quit or play BDO in the future. :)

Beaver0doom

Modder
I Installed these as instructed, but nothing has happened in game. What am I missing?

I am also getting this error message in a popup when I try to run the final injection.

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close application."

I've tried uninstalling all and restarted the whole process and no change. Any help would be awesome. Looks like a great mod once its working!

webmonkey

Potential Patron
This is my first post, and I got it to run after a couple of screwups. Here's what I've done:
download these and unpack them to your paz folder:
bdotoolkit - resorepless - Meta Injector - Meta Patcher

run everything as administrator in this order:
bdotoolkit
resorepless, making sure to customize resorepless to the desired options
it ran meta injector automatically, and i chose to let the app control file locations as instructed at the end of resorepless
then lastly ran meta patcher

I've noticed some issues with holes, but i'll have to do more digging myself in order to figure out what files need to be changed to fix those specific issues.

tankerlover

Modder
hello, can you guys help me how to fix hole on ranger red moon outfit? i already follow the guide in page 1 but the hole still there :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 69

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
hello, can you guys help me how to fix hole on ranger red moon outfit? i already follow the guide in page 1 but the hole still there :(
Ranger's Red moon outfit is pew_kw_*_0001. You can fix the holes in partcudesc.htm or just use partcutgen (a whole lot easier) and add pew_kw_ub_0001 to the list of exceptions ("not to cut") in the partcutdesc_exclusions.txt that will be generated by the tool.
Sometimes boobs are not part of the "ub" (upperbody), you will have to experiment to find the part that cuts it then.
a search of "fix holes" will give you lots of posts about fixing holes to give you ideas. There is also a way to edit the hex of the .pac file to remove those cuts too (you will find the post talking about that method when you search for "fixing holes".

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
This is my first post, and I got it to run after a couple of screwups. Here's what I've done:
download these and unpack them to your paz folder:
bdotoolkit - resorepless - Meta Injector - Meta Patcher

run everything as administrator in this order:
bdotoolkit
resorepless, making sure to customize resorepless to the desired options
it ran meta injector automatically, and i chose to let the app control file locations as instructed at the end of resorepless
then lastly ran meta patcher

I've noticed some issues with holes, but i'll have to do more digging myself in order to figure out what files need to be changed to fix those specific issues.
DONT choose "let the program decide". Instead, use the correct folder structure in files_to_patch/character from the get go and chose "Keep the files" instead (like the tool and warnings tell you to). It will save you a lot of headaches, grey hair and heartbreaks down the road.

tankerlover

Modder
Ranger's Red moon outfit is pew_kw_*_0001. You can fix the holes in partcudesc.htm or just use partcutgen (a whole lot easier) and add pew_kw_ub_0001 to the list of exceptions ("not to cut") in the partcutdesc_exclusions.txt that will be generated by the tool.
Sometimes boobs are not part of the "ub" (upperbody), you will have to experiment to find the part that cuts it then.
a search of "fix holes" will give you lots of posts about fixing holes to give you ideas. There is also a way to edit the hex of the .pac file to remove those cuts too (you will find the post talking about that method when you search for "fixing holes".

Its worked! thank you for helping!

trashwulf

Casual Client
Can you tell me what I need to do to fix that?
I don't know what's your setup. Are you using the new PartCutGen, or are you using the old way of editing the partcutdesc.xml?

These are the 4 files you don't want to cut:
pnyw_00_sho_0001.pac
pnyw_00_sho_0001_dm.pac
pnyw_00_sho_0001_01.pac
pnyw_00_sho_0001_01_dm.pac

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.