Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 133543

Shai_Model
I just testing something.
I get this result, but inside the game for some reason it has a problem, deformed.
Chara body model by suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 .
I will work until I reach perfection.
You probably replaced only the polygon mesh.
That would put the original skin weight on the modified mesh.
The original body does not have genitalia, so it is a simple skin weight.
Therefore, the genitalia are deformed.
If you added genitalia, you would need to adjust the skin weight.
However, the body mesh with skin weighting requires spatial coordinates.
Otherwise, it will not be connected to the head.
Well, you have to do a lot of trial and error.
As I have done.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 133543

Shai_Model
I just testing something.
I get this result, but inside the game for some reason it has a problem, deformed.
Chara body model by suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 .
I will work until I reach perfection.
uo9ebBQ.jpg

Unfortunately, your file is anomalous.
Only the bone is normal. The bind skin weights are also normal.
However, the body mesh is greatly enlarged and the angle is tilted 90 degrees in the Z direction.

Easecute

Casual Client
When I convert using dae to pac.
Work in game but have deformation in The Pelvis,

I'll test transfer weight from old to new character and test again.

If work perfectly I'll Share here.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Skin weight you put on SHAI's body
vXVHFeH.jpg
tC7sA6n.jpg

In contrast, here are the skin weights I put on SHAI's body.
OEKznEQ.jpg
RkfjHdG.jpg

Fix the skin weight of the spine 2 bone.
Modified Shai body mesh.
This is a mesh of Shai's body, because there were some incorrect vertices and edges around her genitalia, and some separation.
The genitalia UVs have been smoothed and repositioned.
The reason for moving them is that they were overlapping with the foot textures.
In the meantime, I created a texture for the genitalia.
For reference
7yVXzi9.jpg

Attachments

ShaiBodyFix.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 315

plw_00_nude_0001.dds
2.7 MB · Views: 277

Lkkuio

Potential Patron
It was nice until the nude males came along. And it seems this game does not have clear screen like the other crooked fringe game.

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
It was nice until the nude males came along. And it seems this game does not have clear screen like the other crooked fringe game.
The resorpless nude mod doesnt seem to be working after the latest drakania update, the launcher will patch and download files over it, when clicking the launching button. will the mod get updated soon?

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
EU here and mod is working still well (except the already known issues like not working body sliders etc.). New Drakonia class does not need an extra nude body model, it already uses an existing one (not sure which one, could be witch or maybe sorceress).

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
EU here and mod is working still well (except the already known issues like not working body sliders etc.). New Drakonia class does not need an extra nude body model, it already uses an existing one (not sure which one, could be witch or maybe sorceress)
Hi im also playing in Eu server, how did you get yours to work, i installed toolkit first, then resorpless, then meta injector patch. and when i want to launch the launcher downloads patches again. and when i open the game the mod is gone. I didnt go through the last bit before the update (mod was working fine)

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
EU here and mod is working still well (except the already known issues like not working body sliders etc.). New Drakonia class does not need an extra nude body model, it already uses an existing one (not sure which one, could be witch or maybe sorceress).
Please explain.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 133665

I have this result.
in the game red marked deformation.
Transfer_Weight_model_result.

Your vagina might be one of the best I've seen made for games, nevermind it's for the game I love and play! Your model is up there with the greats like suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 imo (and that's high praise tbh, Suzu has probably earned BDO millions from his mods and people buying outfits because of them lol).

Would you consider adding this to all female (and male if you want lol) classes? Shai is my favorite but I'm a alt-aholic so I play most of the female classes (and the Sage/Hash since Suzu converted them to female) lol.

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
I got the resorepless mod to work fine now, but the vagina is the non 3d one, how do i get the 3d vagina and nipples to work?

Last edited:

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
1649341212779.png

Someone has a fix for this maehwa nude deep black and nude black underwears? Can't really find anywhere...

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Anyone sluttiefied the new Drakaini's pearl outfit? Removed cloth/got rid of the metal bra...that kind of thing? If so, will you share it please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.