Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Hello,
for anyone that has problem with Lunar Halo helm
(hair disappearing), add this line in partcutdesc.xml:

<CutType Name="PHW_Hel">
<File>1_Pc/2_PHW/Armor/13_Hel/PHW_00_hel_0236.pac</File>
</CutType>

I hope to helped :smile:

Do we need to put this for each class? Will this work for the Devil Horns? Thanks for your help.

wrt536dfgh

Potential Patron
this is from gzdb forums

"aug 8, 2021; Today we had meeting with develpment team and decide to spend 2 days on implementation support of that mode for our players, so on next big patch, we will have nude mode included in launcher settings. aug 8 2021"

can someone confirm that this works on gzdb priv ? i wanted finally try this game :S plus im a big perv (;
I tried the mod with Gamez BD a month ago... the nude mod didn't work and the last time I checked their website there was no word about it.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
If you have the same issue with other class, do it. Search the pac file and write the line. It'll work for any outfit. :smile:

Turns out it's only the Corsair that has no hair with the devil horns :( Hopefully someone smarter than me will come along and fix it!

Exeonz

Potential Patron
i'm looking for shai nude updates ones i have are not working. her torso is missing
You would have to use Suzu's mod which is a body replacer that makes your character's body slim. To change that you can install Body slider also provided by Suzu and manually adjusting body ingame to your liking. If you have problems with body clipping through armor you have to fix it in partcutdesc.xml file.

DyonisXX

Potential Patron
I'm playing on EU, been trying to get this to work for like an hour now, regardless if I toggle the 3D vagina on or off the textures are missing. The nude model is applied but the nipples are just skin colored.Both my Lahn and Nova are like this, other players also have missing textures and are just skin coloured. One time when I had 3D turned off one other play actually had textured nipples.

Gonna post 2 screenshots, one of my current Nova and one of a random sorceress next to me (3D vagina is currently on)

If you know how I can fix this please let me know.

Edit: this DK in the third picture actually has textured nipples it seems.

Attachments

• 2021-11-11 17_53_14-BLACK DESERT - 401013.png
    2021-11-11 17_53_14-BLACK DESERT - 401013.png
    770.3 KB · Views: 484
  • 2021-11-11 17_53_36-Window.png
    2021-11-11 17_53_36-Window.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 512
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 479

paopu

Casual Client
I'm playing on EU, been trying to get this to work for like an hour now, regardless if I toggle the 3D vagina on or off the textures are missing. The nude model is applied but the nipples are just skin colored.Both my Lahn and Nova are like this, other players also have missing textures and are just skin coloured. One time when I had 3D turned off one other play actually had textured nipples.

Gonna post 2 screenshots, one of my current Nova and one of a random sorceress next to me (3D vagina is currently on)

If you know how I can fix this please let me know.

Edit: this DK in the third picture actually has textured nipples it seems.

It's missing the body mesh for Lahn and Nova. Probably you're using resorepless. And resorepless is outdated, it doesn't have body and skins for Lahn and classes after her. Search for Suzu's threads like this : Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu and this: Nude Mods for Corsair Plus Nova in BlackDesertOnline for body meshes and skins.

A warning: you'll have to instail manually the mods.

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Did they do something with the nude black underwear? I see it was added for new characters but just noticed that the crotch is now missing and I have not changed a thing. This has always worked until last patch.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I cant find Nova files. I see Nova in game, see with mods, but where are the files of her suits?

Без имени.png

paopu

Casual Client
I cant find Nova files. I see Nova in game, see with mods, but where are the files of her suits?

Nova is 21_ppw. At least, I can see her file in your screenshot.

I think I heard This program wasn't updated for the new classes...?
Paz browser recognizes any file that exist in game, even new archives. So, it'll read new classes files. Only Resorepless' paz browser doesn't recognize new classes.

greenwind202

Potential Patron
Should I use Resorepless to create resources inside the file_to_patch folder?

The program Resorepless seems to be broken. It creates and generate files that corrupted all the textures

paopu

Casual Client
Can anyone please give me the class code meaning please?

Thank You!!!
Take a look here: BDO Modding Info (WiP)

And 24_pfw is Corsair.
Should I use Resorepless to create resources inside the file_to_patch folder?

The program Resorepless seems to be broken. It creates and generate files that corrupted all the textures
Use to create recourse like sliders, censural remove and others. Body meshes, textures and others, search for Suzu's threads.

Resorepless is outdated. It'll better to manage manually the folders.

greenwind202

Potential Patron
I installed the mod with resorepless and nipples don't show up. It's just appeared to be skin color. This happens on all female classes except Tamer and Dark Knight. Anyone know how to fix this? Please tell. Thank you!

Later
Fixed!!!!!!!

Replace the old partcutdesc with this one

Updated: I think the boobs is pretty weird compared to the old file

Attachments

partcutdesc(2021.8.1).zip
11.1 KB · Views: 214

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.