Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh i cannot understand installing textures with resorepless. it works for kibelus BUT NOTHING ELSE. i try to mod Rosa Cassius for Dark Knight, which is pdw_00_ub_0001.dds. i mod it just like i mod kibelus. but when i try to run the game, it crashes at server select.

the main thing i have noticed is that when i run resorepless and check the files_to_patch, there is a file for kibelus (pew_00_ub_0034_01_hair.dds) but there is NOT a file for Rosa Casssius. there is no pdw_00_ub_0001.dds file at all, only pdw_00_ub_0001.pac.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Before
JBJ2tJc.jpg

After
EDIwtJs.jpg

The private server doesn't have a functioning exchange, so I have to quest and hunt to gather enough to check for equipment modifications, but there are too many PKers to progress, so I quit making mods.
In the unlikely event that an engineer can get it to work on the jp server, I'll think again.
P.S.
I have deleted the files I uploaded to this thread.
This is a sanction against PKers. lol

Heirloom

Vivacious Visitor
Before
JBJ2tJc.jpg

After
EDIwtJs.jpg

The private server doesn't have a functioning exchange, so I have to quest and hunt to gather enough to check for equipment modifications, but there are too many PKers to progress, so I quit making mods.
In the unlikely event that an engineer can get it to work on the jp server, I'll think again.
P.S.

Thank you for all your contributions so far and it is a pity to see you go because of PKers. Since you've mentioned the missing central market (exchange), it is pretty obvious which server you're talking about. That place is full of toxic players. Even so, if you say the word, I'm sure you would have bodyguards 24/7 and whoever PKed you would be hunted out of the server lol. I myself don't play there, sorry.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh i cannot understand installing textures with resorepless. it works for kibelus BUT NOTHING ELSE. i try to mod Rosa Cassius for Dark Knight, which is pdw_00_ub_0001.dds. i mod it just like i mod kibelus. but when i try to run the game, it crashes at server select.

the main thing i have noticed is that when i run resorepless and check the files_to_patch, there is a file for kibelus (pew_00_ub_0034_01_hair.dds) but there is NOT a file for Rosa Casssius. there is no pdw_00_ub_0001.dds file at all, only pdw_00_ub_0001.pac.
I believe that the only time texture modifications can crash the game is when you provide texture with wrong format.
Also you don't install textures with resorepless - it is just tool that automates creating blank files to vanish outfits / outfit pieces to your likening but it is very outdated at this point. Meta injector is the tool that installs the files you (or resorepless) prepared in files_to_patch.

Textures are shared between classes so a pdw.pac may be using phw textures. Occasionally the numbers may not match between pac and dds files, that was the case with halloween outfits. However when extracting with paz browser Black Desert Online Modding Tools all used textures linked to given outfits should be extracted. Given that pdw_00_ub_0001.dds most certainly exists in the game files i assume you are not using that tool. Restore the original files before extracting as it may mess the results.

jogene1964

Casual Client
trouble installing mod on NA no steam any help please always repatches after mod install got it working once last week by running mod with game on and restart after mod not working this wee every time i mod it repatches when i try to run the game

Mastah

Potential Patron
Trying to use paz browser to pull out a guardian set. In particular pgw_00_ub_0001.pac

Blender just won't take the file. Shows up fine in 3D Converter. All other files open fine in blender through the same process (Paz browser extract, PAC to DAE, blender import). Checking Armature options in blender before importing. Is guardian armor just weird or maybe I did something wrong.

Last edited:

Akmopowr

Avid Affiliate
Folks, since the service transfer I find it much easier to manage mods and play the game... 3 easy steps for server maintenance or non-language patch days:
  1. DELETE the existing "pad00000.meta" file
  2. Launch the Launcher and click "Scan Files" and allow the actions to complete (should say 100% when finished)
  3. Launch and Run MetaInjector, allow the program to complete and exit as usual, click Play on the still open Launcher window
Easier than it used to be!

Foxx hentai

Potential Patron
Before
JBJ2tJc.jpg

After
EDIwtJs.jpg

P.S.
what server? :o

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone know which other male classes model for their genitalia works for the Sage? I believe it was Musa for Hashashin etc.
Also, which new number folder tree will need to be created for the Sage?

Also looks like he has body clipping issues with his body parts busting out his armors lol, so any other changes I'll need to make to make him compatible with Suzu's underwear only mod please let me know.

Thank you in advance!
23_ppm

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you Suzu!
I was able to add the parts by copying warrior as it seemed the best body frame to use and it fit better than the rest I checked out.

I am having issues with his body busting out of the seams on all his armor pieces though do you know which lines need to be added?
I tried copying all the line items for warrior into partcutdesc and it broke everything for the rest of my characters as they started breaking out of their armor.

I also tried re-organizing your partcutdesc into character numeric order so it would be easier to copy templates when future characters are released and it broke everything and everyone started busting out of their seams. I am not exactly sure what I am doing wrong.

I love the original underwear only set-up as it's just enough immersiveness for me but when I touch things they go horridly wrong lol.
The latest original partcutdesc.xml

Attachments

partcutdesc.zip
8.1 KB · Views: 169

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
I always liked the archer, but her breast shape, well, so-so, I decided yesterday to try to change her.
I sat down like that, unpacked the body model, here's a surprise for you, but there is no skeleton, how is it possible to connect a skeleton to the model in a blender?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
I always liked the archer, but her breast shape, well, so-so, I decided yesterday to try to change her.
I sat down like that, unpacked the body model, here's a surprise for you, but there is no skeleton, how is it possible to connect a skeleton to the model in a blender?
Are you using this pactool?
The skin weights are preserved in this pactool.
Do you specify the bone file when extracting?

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Is there a way to move my body size modifiers from resorepless and directly put it into files_to_patch/meta injector?
thats the most important thing to me out of this mod.

Last edited:

jogene1964

Casual Client
trouble installing mod on NA no steam any help please always repatches after mod install got it working once last week by running mod with game on and restart after mod not working this wee every time i mod it repatches when i try to run the game
found a method for NA no steam run launcher let it patch close launcher then open launcher if it goes straight to start game without patching leave it open run meta injector then hit start works for me every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.