Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
oh hi Suzu, are you back to modding?

I've just used your mod in your older folder but I'm not getting any nipple textures on lahn the other classes, which uses the same texture, and the underwear Le Vladian is broken for Lahn, Mystics, Valk, Kuno and DK, the DK also has that missing crotch problem on the Lazies Underwear, any idea what I can do? the most interesting with the Vladian stuff is, whenever i preview it in the shop, the shadow briefly pops up and disappears and then it works on the other classes.
View attachment 118909 View attachment 118910View attachment 118911View attachment 118912

squishyfishy

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply! I just tried what you said, but unfortunately when I click start the launcher just closes and the game never opens. I was hoping it was gonna be that easy but I guess not lol I appreciate all the help I can get!
Did you manage to figure it out? im on the same boat you were with the Dat file getting fudged on the steam version

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
well, now it seems resorepless doesn't work for me. how frustrating.

edit: ok nevermind, i got it working. here is the process for steam/NA

1. delete everything except Paz folder
2. delete Paz/pad00000[date][number].meta.backup
3. go to steam, BDO, properties, verify local files.
4. delete bin/BlackDesert32.exe just to be safe
5. start BDO, click Scan File on the launcher
6. when it finishes, run BDO toolkit, resorepless, and metainjector as normal
7. done

Last edited:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
can anyone explain how to use partdesc.xml when creating my own outfit mods for injection with metainjector?

johansonjjj

Potential Patron
I can't get it to work anymore after the latest patch. Spent hours trying to reinstall the patch and swap the meta file before, during and after opening the launcher and letting it do its thing.

Any suggestions on how to fix it or is it blocked?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
I can't get it to work anymore after the latest patch. Spent hours trying to reinstall the patch and swap the meta file before, during and after opening the launcher and letting it do its thing.

Any suggestions on how to fix it or is it blocked?
if you swap the meta file from the pre-patch version it will crash. have to delete the meta backup and create a new one (if you're using resorepless). basically you have to reinstall all your mods, at least from what i found.

johansonjjj

Potential Patron
if you swap the meta file from the pre-patch version it will crash. have to delete the meta backup and create a new one (if you're using resorepless). basically you have to reinstall all your mods, at least from what i found.
I see. Yeah for some reason I didn't try to un- and reinstall. I guess I thought that wouldm't have made a difference, but I will give it a go. Thanks

lordfall

Potential Patron
how can i remove it?
thx
Unbenan11nt.PNG

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
I see. Yeah for some reason I didn't try to un- and reinstall. I guess I thought that wouldm't have made a difference, but I will give it a go. Thanks
i took the nuclear option, deleted all files except Paz (didn't want to lose the resource files), plus the .meta.backup file in Paz, verified files through steam, started game and click scan files. once all that was done (basically fresh start) i ran the installers.

johansonjjj

Potential Patron
Okay, your suggestion, eyeteeth, did work. Really sucks that OP doesn't pin the important information to the front page.

Hylite

Potential Patron
I can't make it work anymore in na server, the last patch bloqued the mod. Someone make it work (i don´t have the steam version) thanks for any advice.

Hylite

Potential Patron
well, now it seems resorepless doesn't work for me. how frustrating.

edit: ok nevermind, i got it working. here is the process for steam/NA

1. delete everything except Paz folder
2. delete Paz/pad00000[date][number].meta.backup
3. go to steam, BDO, properties, verify local files.
4. delete bin/BlackDesert32.exe just to be safe
5. start BDO, click Scan File on the launcher
6. when it finishes, run BDO toolkit, resorepless, and metainjector as normal
7. done

It worked for me too, thanks!!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
how can i remove it?
thxView attachment 118940
Delete the following items from each folder

character\texture\
psw_00_ub_0002_hair.dds
psw_00_ub_0002_hair_n.dds
psw_00_ub_0002_hair_sp.dds

character\model\1_pc\17_psw\armor\
"9_upperbody"
psw_00_ub_0002.pac
"10_lowerbody"
psw_00_lb_0002.pac
"11_hand"
psw_00_hand_0002.pac
"12_foot"
psw_00_foot_0002.pac
"13_hel"
psw_00_hel_0002.pac

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.