Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Texture is just a color on UV.
In other words, it's a tinted version of the costume in the 3D file that has been extracted and flattened.
Unless you match the UVs, or create a 3D mesh to match the texture, it will not work.
The old pac files seem to have been deleted.
However, the old textures are still there.
Why don't you give 3D modeling a try?
Ok that makes since and I’m thinking maybe it’s the “milk” not registering right? I’m planning on doing a full wipe using resorepless and then add my textures I edited (78 lol) one at a time too see which one broke it. I think it may have been the nude and face dds that broke it, but I guess I’ll see.

I would LOVE to do 3D modeling but I feel like I’m to “artistically challenged” for that lol. Plus I have no idea how to do it. I have blender, PAC-DAE as well as Pactool, and basically EVERYTHING linked to bdo on this site, but I feel bad asking someone to help by showing me. Do you have any recommendations on how to get started? I actually REALLY admire your work and wish to be able to do what I have seen you have do on these posts.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Oh shit, I just saw about the site closure... how are we all going to continue to do what we do together? Is there another site I am unaware of, or is everyone going to discord?
If the later, than I give my tag, AN69#1869, for all you perverts to add me

Damn, this sucks... right when I was getting into modding stuff myself... shame.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ok that makes since and I’m thinking maybe it’s the “milk” not registering right? I’m planning on doing a full wipe using resorepless and then add my textures I edited (78 lol) one at a time too see which one broke it. I think it may have been the nude and face dds that broke it, but I guess I’ll see.

I would LOVE to do 3D modeling but I feel like I’m to “artistically challenged” for that lol. Plus I have no idea how to do it. I have blender, PAC-DAE as well as Pactool, and basically EVERYTHING linked to bdo on this site, but I feel bad asking someone to help by showing me. Do you have any recommendations on how to get started? I actually REALLY admire your work and wish to be able to do what I have seen you have do on these posts.
If you're talking about Black Desert only.
3ds Max 2017 (with openCollada plugin) is a good choice.
3ds Max has a lot of users, so there are a lot of tutorials available.
Blender has been updated a lot and now seems to have a different version of collada.
I can't seem to read the dae (collada) extracted by pacTool.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
If you're talking about Black Desert only.
3ds Max 2017 (with openCollada plugin) is a good choice.
3ds Max has a lot of users, so there are a lot of tutorials available.
Blender has been updated a lot and now seems to have a different version of collada.
I can't seem to read the dae (collada) extracted by pacTool.
So I should get 3DS Max 2017 (w/ plugin) instead?
I take it blender works only SOME of the time then?

AVeryMadIrishman

Potential Patron
well, now it seems resorepless doesn't work for me. how frustrating.

edit: ok nevermind, i got it working. here is the process for steam/NA

1. delete everything except Paz folder
2. delete Paz/pad00000[date][number].meta.backup
3. go to steam, BDO, properties, verify local files.
4. delete bin/BlackDesert32.exe just to be safe
5. start BDO, click Scan File on the launcher
6. when it finishes, run BDO toolkit, resorepless, and metainjector as normal
7. done
Does this work for the PA launcher version too?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
2.79 work, 2.9 not open.

Yeah, I know.
I'm using a lot of 3D tools.
I can even load them into Blender 2.92.
For me, Maya and 3ds Max are easier to solve the problem because I'm more familiar with them.

Ranger file
nzIdP1k.jpg

Blender2.92
xREr8Kk.jpg

Potential Patron
there was an announcement on the discord that the forums are shutting down on march 25th. is this mod going to be moved elsewhere?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Undertowclub is closing.3/25
The thread owner here has been retired for years.
Information about Resorepless will end.
And good job to myself.:grin:
Sayonara Forum

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Yeah, I know.
I'm using a lot of 3D tools.
I can even load them into Blender 2.92.
For me, Maya and 3ds Max are easier to solve the problem because I'm more familiar with them.

Ranger file
nzIdP1k.jpg

Blender2.92
xREr8Kk.jpg

DAE itself is a very unfortunate format, with psk in Blade & Soul everything is easier.
I have 2.9 I'll try 2.9.2 today thank

Assgrabbems34

Potential Patron
Is there away to fix this like what am i doing wrong really? I was trying to fix the clipping on my witch breast. But somehow the shai got messed up to the point their thighs are kinda missing. Even in the shop screen. Is it because i made them way to large or is it something in files? Really been having troubles just getting the shais underwear completely off. Is there a way i can fix this?

Attachments

• 20210322071610_1.jpg
    20210322071610_1.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 265
  • 20210322071636_1.jpg
    20210322071636_1.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 252

Entropy

Potential Patron
Thank you Suzu for all the great mods. Do you happen to have any nude mods for the storage and transaction maids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.