Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

Heirloom

Vivacious Visitor
A quick improvement to Nova Sephia.
Removed face-makeup and torso tattoo: ppw_00_cloak_0002_dec
Removed Skirt: ppw_00_lb_0002

Hey there. It seems you've uploaded ppw_00_lb_0002 twice. Could you upload your edits to remove face-makeup and torso tattoo too? Ty!

Edit: Nevermind, it was easier to edit than I thought in GIMP :)

Attachments

ppw_00_cloak_0002_dec.dds
768.2 KB · Views: 147

Last edited:

Found

Potential Patron
Can someone make a list of which model and texture code corresponds to each character?

Like ppw_ is the Nova?

That would be very helpful. Thanks!

Heirloom

Vivacious Visitor
Can someone make a list of which model and texture code corresponds to each character?

Like ppw_ is the Nova?

That would be very helpful. Thanks!

You have a list in the last partcutdesc done by Suzu Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

1_PHM Warrior
2_PHW Sorceress
3_PEW Ranger
4_PGM Berserker
5_PBW Tamer
6_PKM Blader (Musa)
7_PVW Valkyrie
22_PKWW Plum (Maehwa)
8_PWM Wizard
8_PWW Witch
13_PNW Kunoichi
13_PNM Ninja
15_PDW DarkKnight
16_PCM Striker
16_PCW Mystic
14_PLW Shai
17_PSW Lahn
9_PEM Archer
11_PGW Guardian
18_PAM Hashashin
21_PPW Nova

Burdamus

Vivacious Visitor
Suzu, can you restore these tights? They are removed from the game
41.jpg
фукпрфук.jpg

Found

Potential Patron
If I download Suzu's full pack... it works great until I get to Calpheon's Storage Keeper then it crashes to desktop.

Any ideas? Maybe a corrupted file?

I've tried this on multiple characters. Everywhere else is fine and it works on many different classes but whenever I get close to that North gate in Calpheon... it crashes.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If I download Suzu's full pack... it works great until I get to Calpheon's Storage Keeper then it crashes to desktop.

Any ideas? Maybe a corrupted file?

I've tried this on multiple characters. Everywhere else is fine and it works on many different classes but whenever I get close to that North gate in Calpheon... it crashes.
TcyK57c.jpg
IOD5Fdw.jpg

I never crash a game at the north gate of Calpheon.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
Yo! i used yo textures but suzu nova came with no textures folder it have pac files only. can you upload yours?im applied to it but her boobs have chest hair.
NOVA's texture files are shared with PHW. My file is on page 417 and can be downloaded. Delete the original pubic hair DDS file in the texture folder and patch again. I wish you a happy game.

Burdamus

Vivacious Visitor
I think the textures are still there in the client if you search for phw_03_lb_0002_dec.dds.
However, the mesh is removed from the pac file, so you can't use it.
I don't have the initial data because I deleted it because it was overwhelming my hard drive.
Unfortunately it is no longer there
But they looked very beautiful

leisharoon

Potential Patron
The glasses are not visible on my characters, even though I checked the texture files and they are unedited. How do I make them visible again?

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Do the mods work with foot armors? I'm using this mod and my shai is only barefoot when she's not wearing shoes.
Yes, when you are in the menu area of resorepless, you can go to an armor section and edit boots to show, only pearl, starter off, or not. I recommend show if you are trying to get Suzus textures to work right

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Its just me or this mod finally went belly up/stopped working (EU) or i am missing something? (been away for quite some time and last weak patching and removing he mod exe's worked )
- Game up to date (+pearlabyss launcher), run mod and patch files, try the game corrupted files detected.
- Patch game back to normal, run mod and patch files, delete mod files -> corrupted files detected.
- Patch game back to normal, wait for the initial patch/verification and launch button to be ready and OK to go, run mod and patch files, launch game -> it just closes everything and doesn't run. Corrupted files detected on the next launch atempt.

zertiio

Potential Patron
Its just me or this mod finally went belly up/stopped working (EU) or i am missing something? (been away for quite some time and last weak patching and removing he mod exe's worked )
- Game up to date (+pearlabyss launcher), run mod and patch files, try the game corrupted files detected.
- Patch game back to normal, run mod and patch files, delete mod files -> corrupted files detected.
- Patch game back to normal, wait for the initial patch/verification and launch button to be ready and OK to go, run mod and patch files, launch game -> it just closes everything and doesn't run. Corrupted files detected on the next launch atempt.
1615906184815.png

Me too. got a same Erro on here. the game is update and can't use mod

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 119109
Me too. got a same Erro on here. the game is update and can't use mod

Just got it to work, like 5 min ago and after patching the game back to normal a dozen times. in my defense i have been away for some time.

I installed the mod as usual, resorepless, meta injector etc, ran the launcher, game me the error again, i let it fix everything, then instead installing the mod from scratch again i only used meta-injector and no more error and it working, albeit without some of the features from resorepless like 3D V's, pubs, Kibelious is too transparent. Probably will need to tweak some textures. but i'll probably be trying the new class witch is male i'll probably wont worry about those any time soon.

PS: pardon the english

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
if it doesn't work after patch, do this: Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

basically nuke everything down to empty folder, MAKE SURE TO DELETE pad00000[date].meta.backup FILE

check local files on steam

start launcher, click "check files"

that should get you back to vanilla game. from there run BDO Toolkit resorepless and metainjector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.