Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
v1.1
- It now patches for the partcombinationdesc.xml as well (since it comes all the version of the Armor Remover has this file, I might as well patch for it too)
- Release version now it's shown in the header
- Some internal changes in the source code (it does the same thing, but more elegantly)
- Now it shows which file it's patching
- There is now a success message when all files are patched succesffully.
screen0resi.jpg

Download Link

Last edited:

sisuritu

Potential Patron
For the Russian version, try this:
- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
. Uninstall the mod
. Press "Play" in the launcher.
. In the mean time, before the game window actually open, install the mod again.
. Do this for every time you want to launch the game.

I have same problem whit ru version, i tried install mod mean time whit play, but it write me that there is some problem whit files and i need to try again. If i instal mod 5 sek later, before start black game window, game starts, but mod dont work in game.
What i do wrong ? or what it can be ? help me please :) win 8.1

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I have same problem whit ru version, i tried install mod mean time whit play, but it write me that there is some problem whit files and i need to try again. If i instal mod 5 sek later, before start black game window, game starts, but mod dont work in game.
What i do wrong ? or what it can be ? help me please :) win 8.1
Sorry, I can't help you, I don't have the Russian version.
Can anyone that has the RU version help him?

sisuritu

Potential Patron
i tryed 5 minutes ago whit 1.1v and its finaly works. i dont restart it but i try and then write help it ore ist just majic :) ty i help you whit donate to !

Аll working, 1.1v works perfect ty one more time.

Last edited:

killabilly

Potential Patron
Is there a version that hides only the starter underwear? I would like to still see the pearl store ones as I paid for them...

astalar

Potential Patron
Sorry, I can't help you, I don't have the Russian version.
Can anyone that has the RU version help him?
Same problem. I start the game, waiting for fast start checking files, then press "patch". Patch completed succesfully and waiting for keypress. When I switch back to patch window to press that "any key", game crashes. If I do not and just waiting for game window (pin-code, server choosing, etc), patch doesn't work.

UPD:
Game crashes only after patch wants to press any key and I do it. Game crashes in any case, when loading, waiting for code, for server choose.

Last edited:

Jeany

Casual Client
it seems the todays EU/NA 850mb patch messed something up, im getting a corrupt file error after selecting my char and loading into the game =(

trashwulf

Casual Client
it seems the todays EU/NA 850mb patch messed something up, im getting a corrupt file error after selecting my char and loading into the game =(
Just let the game repair the client, then install the mod again. Everything should be back to normal then.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Same problem. I start the game, waiting for fast start checking files, then press "patch". Patch completed succesfully and waiting for keypress. When I switch back to patch window to press that "any key", game crashes. If I do not and just waiting for game window (pin-code, server choosing, etc), patch doesn't work.

UPD:
Game crashes only after patch wants to press any key and I do it. Game crashes in any case, when loading, waiting for code, for server choose.
I don't know if I understood you correctly, but you might have been doing something wrong.
This is how you are supposed to do:
1 - Uninstall the Mod
2 - Open the BDO-ResoreplessNudePatch.exe but don't do anything yet.
3 - Open your game Launcher and click "Play"
4 - Quickly go back to the BDO-ResoreplessNudePatch.exe window, press 1 to apply the patch, and press 2 to select the RU version.
5 - When the message "The Patch was successfully applied!" appears, press any key to close the program.
The steps 4 and 5 has to be done before the game window actually opens.

Are doing like that?

astalar

Potential Patron
Yep. I'm doing that as you just described. And I got crash any time when I press key to close patcher. I think, the launcher have a hook to meta file and watches it for all the time.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Yep. I'm doing that as you just described. And I got crash any time when I press key to close patcher. I think, the launcher have a hook to meta file and watches it for all the time.
Try using this version I made, in this version, the program closes the meta file before the "Press any key to continue" message. Maybe it will not crash this time.
Place it in your PAZ folder
Let me know how it goes.

Attachments

astalar

Potential Patron
Nop. It crash again. 1st time before selecting a server, 2nd and next times even before game window has opened.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Nop. It crash again. 1st time before selecting a server, 2nd and next times even before game window has opened.
Just a question, do you have all this files in those places?
character\texture\PBW_00_NUDE_0001.DDS
character\texture\PEW_01_NUDE_0001.DDS
character\texture\PHW_01_NUDE_0001.DDS
character\texture\PWW_01_NUDE_0001.DDS
character\multiplemodeldesc.xml
character\partcombinationdesc.xml

astalar

Potential Patron
Just a question, do you have all this files in those places?
character\texture\PBW_00_NUDE_0001.DDS
character\texture\PEW_01_NUDE_0001.DDS
character\texture\PHW_01_NUDE_0001.DDS
character\texture\PWW_01_NUDE_0001.DDS
character\multiplemodeldesc.xml
character\partcombinationdesc.xml
Ofc ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.