Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
Hmm for some reason this works on every class except ranger.
All show up nude with no armour on, but ranger still has her default underwear.

astalar

Potential Patron
RU version doesn't work. Hungs on start game button. 99% starting and nothing more.
Sometimes during this "starting" the file update.crc.7z appears in "live" folder.

Edit: hmm, i see no pad00000.meta after patching (opt 2 - ru), but pad00000.meta.backup only.

Last edited:

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
As can be configured to be displayed (elbow, wings, shoes and stockings to underwear)?
As this screenshot
S6s9Ujx.png

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello my friend~!
I am glad to see that you had time to make this. As always, your mod is top notch and I am a VERY happy camper.
Screenshot:
2016-06-23_20225943.PNG

I was one of the ones who were having problems with texture replacements. With this mod, I can be nude all the time or wear no underwear outfits (which I usually do... Kibelius ftw.)

The problem was, the previous mods before this patch were always making my game unstable. Without the mods the game was pretty stable. This patch added a bit more stability, but took away what I enjoyed the most. Finally, we are back in business thanks to you. But guess what?

The game is quite stable now! It runs like no mods are attached. I am in love with this now!
Thank you again, I can't express how helpful this is.

Now, if i can just commission you to get all the female npcs in the game this way, it would be like; The world of naked females...

Anyway, much appreciated!
- M

sommorae

Potential Patron
First, the update Thank you for creating a new program for patch.
And I want to know about this so please ask questions
I would like to know about the transparency of the changes Kibelius Armor.
2016-06-23_1242828745.JPG

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hmm for some reason this works on every class except ranger.
All show up nude with no armour on, but ranger still has her default underwear.
What region is your game?

RU version doesn't work. Hungs on start game button. 99% starting and nothing more.
Sometimes during this "starting" the file update.crc.7z appears in "live" folder.

Edit: hmm, i see no pad00000.meta after patching (opt 2 - ru), but pad00000.meta.backup only.
For the Russian version, try this:
- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
. Uninstall the mod
. Press "Play" in the launcher.
. In the mean time, before the game window actually open, install the mod again.
. Do this for every time you want to launch the game.

As can be configured to be displayed (elbow, wings, shoes and stockings to underwear)?
As this screenshot
S6s9Ujx.png
This is kinda tricky to do, it can be more easily done after I release my new tool, so just wait a little.

Hello my friend~!
I am glad to see that you had time to make this. As always, your mod is top notch and I am a VERY happy camper.
Screenshot:

I was one of the ones who were having problems with texture replacements. With this mod, I can be nude all the time or wear no underwear outfits (which I usually do... Kibelius ftw.)

The problem was, the previous mods before this patch were always making my game unstable. Without the mods the game was pretty stable. This patch added a bit more stability, but took away what I enjoyed the most. Finally, we are back in business thanks to you. But guess what?

The game is quite stable now! It runs like no mods are attached. I am in love with this now!
Thank you again, I can't express how helpful this is.

Now, if i can just commission you to get all the female npcs in the game this way, it would be like; The world of naked females...

Anyway, much appreciated!
- M
Wow, thank you so much for you post, it really made my day better knowing that you appreciated this mod that much.
I really liked your suggestion and I'll try to make it possible once I'm done with everything else.

First, the update Thank you for creating a new program for patch.
And I want to know about this so please ask questions
I would like to know about the transparency of the changes Kibelius Armor.View attachment 54800
This will be possible as soon as I'm done with my new tool, just hold on to it.

astalar

Potential Patron
What region is your game?

For the Russian version, try this:
- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
. Uninstall the mod
. Press "Play" in the launcher.
. In the mean time, before the game window actually open, install the mod again.
. Do this for every time you want to launch the game.
It works. Thank you WM!!

BTW, do you have any other way for donation except PP?

Roflcopter4

Potential Patron
Since i deleted all other mods (armor swap, resorep) and only have this one, i ask you guys here. Since a few Days my minimap and Health-/ Energybar is missing. I dont belive its because of any of the mods i mentioned but i still ask you guys if it could be. Any Idea why this happend? I also reinstalled the game without any result and checked options but cant find anything. sry for being kinda off topic

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Since i deleted all other mods (armor swap, resorep) and only have this one, i ask you guys here. Since a few Days my minimap and Health-/ Energybar is missing. I dont belive its because of any of the mods i mentioned but i still ask you guys if it could be. Any Idea why this happend? I also reinstalled the game without any result and checked options but cant find anything. sry for being kinda off topic
Have you tried reseting the UI?

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Wow, thank you so much for you post, it really made my day better knowing that you appreciated this mod that much.
I really liked your suggestion and I'll try to make it possible once I'm done with everything else.

Take your time, it would be a big project I would imagine, but like I said, I am willing to donate (commission) for such services. Hit me up in a PM if you want to speak more about it. Like almot all games, the characters start with a model... however, due to my game being so crappy before, I got to see many models before they had textures. Almost all the models had basic bodies before adding textures to the game.

I thought - "hey, can't we get all females nude with the way they did models?"

And thats the main reason why I am asking. This probably belongs in another thread, but anyway... thanks for considering and take your time! I'll be playing this for a while. :)

- M

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Take your time, it would be a big project I would imagine, but like I said, I am willing to donate (commission) for such services. Hit me up in a PM if you want to speak more about it. Like almot all games, the characters start with a model... however, due to my game being so crappy before, I got to see many models before they had textures. Almost all the models had basic bodies before adding textures to the game.

I thought - "hey, can't we get all females nude with the way they did models?"

And thats the main reason why I am asking. This probably belongs in another thread, but anyway... thanks for considering and take your time! I'll be playing this for a while. :)

- M
Awesome! I'll get in contact with you when I figure it out if I can do that.
Thanks once again for the support

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.