Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, if that happens and I find a way to get around that, I'll surely update this thread and all the others as well.

Technically this mod is supposed to work even with random texture name, because even though the game loads the texture with a random name, in order to get the texture to load, it should load the texture with the original name, just like the names of the textures this mod contains.So I believe that even if when that patch hit us, this will probably still work.

hm I think i understand..Can you describe for example how you would get nickymods to work with this?

temp33

Potential Patron
Mr. BlackFire. I got the same question as others
I used some revised outfits(more ripped and torn or transparent)
resorep was the best mod to apply them. but now resorep doesn't work in KR server anymore.
I just want to apply them myself using your resorepless-nude-mod if possible.

Isn't there any way to find the original texture file name as you find each class's body texture file?
(i.e. unzipping paz files and checking each file by dds editor?)

and can other dds files be applied if I put them into the \character\texture folder?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey guys,
I've been reading your requests and I'm going to work on a tool that will probably do like MetalInjector used to do, but using this new method. I'll develop a tool that will use both MetalInjector bdmod.exe and MetaPatcher at the same time, so that can get a little tricky.

I should tell you guys that it's not an easy task to make my "Meta Patcher" to accept a new file, it requires a lot of work since I have to do the same process for each region.

It was kinda hard already to make it work with those 4 files that it patches, but if I take my time making this new tool, it should be worth it because then you might be able to inject like thousands of files, just like MetaInjector.

It will be a challenge, but I like challenges, so you might be able to do the same thing for the other outfits as well.

Attachments

cloak_remover_v1_1.zip
873.1 KB · Views: 556

resorepless-remove_secundary.zip
21.1 KB · Views: 623

jamal_black_desert.zip
35.1 MB · Views: 460

jamal_black_desert2.zip
39.8 MB · Views: 435

jamal_black_desert3.zip
39.8 MB · Views: 386

jamal_black_desert_nude.zip
39.8 MB · Views: 460

resorepless-v3.4-custom.zip
61.4 KB · Views: 304

resorepless-v3.4-partcutfix.zip
61.7 KB · Views: 259

resorepless-v3.4b-custom.zip
61.4 KB · Views: 440

Last edited:
W

WibbleWobble

Mr BlackFire, thank you for all your continued efforts! I've been trying to get my setup back to how it was before the recent NA/EU patch. I had resorep and your remove underwear only and it was working great, but I can't seem to replicate it completely with resorepless.

I'd like to get all underwear removed under all clothing including early armors and default underwear (for example like you suggested here: Black Desert Armor Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover) . I'm not sure if I've messed things up or if it's not possible just with resorepless+remove all underwear, I've tried sorting through it all myself but now I'm simply stumped. Is it possible to, for example, remove the default underwear that's under the reblath or brior armors for Tamer? Or am I just doing it wrong? :)

Thanks once again!

eyenight

Content Creator
Hey guys,
I've been reading your requests and I'm going to work on a tool that will probably do like MetalInjector used to do, but using this new method. I'll develop a tool that will use both MetalInjector bdmod.exe and MetaPatcher at the same time, so that can get a little tricky.

I should tell you guys that it's not an easy task to make my "Metal Patcher" to accept a new file, it requires a lot of work since I have to do the same process for each region.

It was kinda hard already to make it work with those 4 files that it patches, but if I take my time making this new tool, it should be worth it because then you might be able to inject like thousands of files, just like MetaInjector.

It will be a challenge, but I like challenges, so you might be able to do the same thing for the other outfits as well.
Resorep stopped working in JP after today's update, I think it's like the KR's random name update. This method is working, but yeah it's a pain to make all outfits working with current patch. I hope you will be able to make it. Good luck.

Last edited:

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Awesome, and like other users said, thanks
I know you said you are working on a tool to inject textures but i must ask, will we be able to have transparent angel outfit or be able to replace and make textures invisible like we did with resorep? because, and i speak for myself, tweaking and changing is half the fun in this kind of things
Example, i had this using your armor model swaping and resorep. (ignore the dye color)
6psZelH.png
2vNlMFD.png

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Anyone know how to fix the la vladian underwear?

When using la vladian:
2016-06-22_343743506.JPG
When using kibelius, it work just fine:
2016-06-22_343815708.JPG

Mecowde

Potential Patron
I'm sorry to ask this, but how would one know which of joku textures are for what character? I don't know much about this stuff but thank you for your hard work!

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
I know how you feel. I bought kibelius/la vladian for all my chars with real $ and now they just patch our stuff. :3
i already had it on 2, didn't buy any other but i prefer the transparent outfit over full nude any day, even went as far as combining Order of Apricot to get the blue arm to go with the kibelius
(Ignore the red dye)
MF295FW.png
And honestly? i rather go full armor with something else than full nude
PS: don't get me wrong, im not criticizing the mod author or anything

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Mr BlackFire, thank you for all your continued efforts! I've been trying to get my setup back to how it was before the recent NA/EU patch. I had resorep and your remove underwear only and it was working great, but I can't seem to replicate it completely with resorepless.

I'd like to get all underwear removed under all clothing including early armors and default underwear (for example like you suggested here: Black Desert Armor Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover) . I'm not sure if I've messed things up or if it's not possible just with resorepless+remove all underwear, I've tried sorting through it all myself but now I'm simply stumped. Is it possible to, for example, remove the default underwear that's under the reblath or brior armors for Tamer? Or am I just doing it wrong? :)

Thanks once again!
With the new tool I'm working on you should be able to get this mod to work again with no problem. Don't worry after I release it I'll give you instructions how to do it.
Awesome, and like other users said, thanks
I know you said you are working on a tool to inject textures but i must ask, will we be able to have transparent angel outfit or be able to replace and make textures invisible like we did with resorep? because, and i speak for myself, tweaking and changing is half the fun in this kind of things
Example, i had this using your armor model swaping and resorep. (ignore the dye color)
6psZelH.png
2vNlMFD.png
Yes, when my new tool is release you will be able to do everything you were able to do with Resorep, you will only have to find the right name of the texture though, but I can help you with that when I release the tool.

Anyone know how to fix the la vladian underwear?

When using la vladian:
View attachment 54762
When using kibelius, it work just fine:
View attachment 54763
Hum, I might have a fix for that later, I'll let you know if I succeed.

I'm sorry to ask this, but how would one know which of joku textures are for what character? I don't know much about this stuff but thank you for your hard work!
DXT1 - 1354249286.dds - Sorceress/Valkyrie/Kunoichi/Plum Nude Texture
DXT1 - 1477890455.dds - Ranger Nude Texture
DXT1 - 2432761501.dds - Tamer Nude Texture

But 1354249286.dds doesn't work anymore, so if you want the names that actually work, they are:
DXT1 - 242032935.dds - Sorceress/Valkyrie/Kunoichi/Plum Nude Texture
DXT1 - 438306274.dds - Witch Nude Texture

Can you do the non-shave version?
I'm not very good with retexturing, but I might give it a try once I'm done with all the other things I have to solve first. You should ask Joku about that since the textures from this mod are from him

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
Like others in bewildered why they would care so much if we modify the file locally, atleast the armor swap Xml I could understand, but ironically that still works.
Am eagerly awaiting blackfires next creation. Hoping he can pull this off because nude patch is nice and all but armor modding was 90% of the fun for me,

Mecowde

Potential Patron
With the new tool I'm working on you should be able to get this mod to work again with no problem. Don't worry after I release it I'll give you instructions how to do it.

Yes, when my new tool is release you will be able to do everything you were able to do with Resorep, you will only have to find the right name of the texture though, but I can help you with that when I release the tool.

Hum, I might have a fix for that later, I'll let you know if I succeed.

DXT1 - 1354249286.dds - Sorceress/Valkyrie/Kunoichi/Plum Nude Texture

But 1354249286.dds doesn't work anymore, so if you want the names that actually work, they are:
DXT1 - 242032935.dds - Sorceress/Valkyrie/Kunoichi/Plum Nude Texture
DXT1 - 438306274.dds - Witch Nude Texture

I'm not very good with retexturing, but I might give it a try once I'm done with all the other things I have to solve first. You should ask Joku about that since the textures from this mod are from him
Love you so much, thanks man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.