Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

Cairn

Vivacious Visitor
The Star Trek Online mod still works, I posted some screenshots from it, on that forum here. THE BDO mod still worked for me as of today.

szymonmck

Potential Patron
Hey, I'm trying to go with bottom only for lahn armour but the nipples are not showing no matter what I try. Any ideas?
Screenshot_1.png

nyrax

Potential Patron
Yeah so, I used to run this Mod a while ago, but trying it now definitely does NOT work on EU (Steam). Straight kicks you out before booting the game properly, no matter what. Will check in again next week. I also only have pad00000[2020-09-16][1381].meta.backup instead of 1401 or 1405 and no updates that replace those files. Regardless, deleting one or both (.meta and backup) results in the game not booting up either, so file check through Steam and redownloading parts that make the Mod completely unusable.

mistigdarksyt

Potential Patron
Yeah so, I used to run this Mod a while ago, but trying it now definitely does NOT work on EU (Steam). Straight kicks you out before booting the game properly, no matter what. Will check in again next week. I also only have pad00000[2020-09-16][1381].meta.backup instead of 1401 or 1405 and no updates that replace those files. Regardless, deleting one or both (.meta and backup) results in the game not booting up either, so file check through Steam and redownloading parts that make the Mod completely unusable.
pls try this

you need to del the backup with version lower than 1407 than you need repair it in steam than do it like in the video

Dj.Xtremo

Potential Patron
Hello! I'm making this bikini more revealing for my lahn but when I add the file to the game it gets deformed, can anyone help me?

Captura de pantalla (317).png
Captura de pantalla (318).png

Attachments

Diamabel

Vivacious Visitor
Someone, how i fix the color of new the vagina type in the model - plw.
i just use CTRL+J here.
im beginner in modeling.

AAAAAAAA.jpg

here the models i use.
body
111.jpg

vagina
111.jpg
thanks.

Last edited:

picts

Vivacious Visitor
[QUOTE =“ kimslf,帖子:219927,成員:34155”]
過來。
黑色沙漠進化
這是帶有裸補丁的專用服務器。
我檢查了。
修補方法與gamezbd相同。
[/引用]
謝謝您的指引,這個我有安裝申請過了,雖然可以進行修補,卻無法出現效果> <

néné1313

Potential Patron
I have already tested with resorepless and meta injector it modify pad00000.meta on black desert evolution but the re downloads in normal version so for me its not working otherwise tell me how to do it thanks

kimslf

Avid Affiliate
I have already tested with resorepless and meta injector it modify pad00000.meta on black desert evolution but the re downloads in normal version so for me its not working otherwise tell me how to do it thanks
1 Run the client.
2 Install the mod.
3 Start the game.

Top Bottom