Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

kisdfsdfs

Potential Patron
I want you to stare at what you wrote, imagine you're at my position, did you report anything meaningful to help discern the problem? Did you even try to report anything meaningful? Because there's a guidance, and yet you didn't include any of the information requested.
first, I just copied it like this video() .(i'm download it in gamezBD.) . But there's no change.( I chose "remove all." )
1597254592365.png

Black Shadow

Avid Affiliate
Everything works fine on GamezBD, except for the updated "Restore'n'Patch" it creates an RNP file weighing 0 Kb, as a result, it is naturally impossible to correctly return the metafile changed with the "Metainjector". In the old version of "Restore'n'Patch" this problem is not observed and everything works correctly.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
After maintenance on 8/12/20 I can no longer get this mod to work. It always crashes after selecting a server.

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
After maintenance on 8/12/20 I can no longer get this mod to work. It always crashes after selecting a server.
make game do repair, run the game once after repari (actually logging in), log out, and apply mod. Then run it with restore n patch. (remove resourepless from the paz folder).

I had no problem after, you'd need to do this after every patch to get mod to work again.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
make game do repair, run the game once after repari (actually logging in), log out, and apply mod. Then run it with restore n patch. (remove resourepless from the paz folder).

I had no problem after, you'd need to do this after every patch to get mod to work again.
**EDIT** I figured out how to do it, but now every shai has an invisible chest, torso, and breast region...like all thats left is their limbs and head.

Last edited:

picts

Vivacious Visitor
請問那個先進知道附圖女遊俠頭部的檔案,在那個檔裡叫什麼檔名呢?身體脖子色差太大,想提出檔案改對的顏色,請指教謝謝〜
2020-08-13_2597008.JPG

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
**EDIT** I figured out how to do it, but now every shai has an invisible chest, torso, and breast region...like all thats left is their limbs and head.
Try this.

Ok what prefix is guardian and Shai? I want to prevent shai form going nude with suzu's files and yet keep Guardian, so when I revert everything to default and remod BDO, I don't get Shai with missing textures for not modding her. As it currentky stands not midding shai will probably have missing stuff.

NVM Shai plw and Guardian Is pgw. So how do I not have Shai even naked or no equipment removed? I'm using Suzu's mods Do I just not have any folders with plw in the "files to patch"?

Edit 2: yes that's how it works! Wow so easy! Let this be here for anyone that wants to not have Shai naked but everyone else. Just remove the plw folder and plw textures before meta injecting.

terror918

Potential Patron
Hey guys i don't know if someone mentioned it before but i found that mystic body have dependency on the maehwa body i mean: i just want to use the nude option for mystic only but it doesn't work // if i add nude option for maehwa then it works on maehwa and mystic any ideas of how to fix this?

Last edited:

kdj

Potential Patron
Does anyone know the file name for "Nude Basic Underwear"? (It's a pearl shop skin, not the actual default underwear), for ranger in particular if that matters. My patch is removing the stockings when I don't want it to, I planned to edit the file myself but cannot for the life of me figure out which one it is. Thank you greatly for any help!

Cairn

Swell Supporter
Is there a guide, or list of instructions anywhere, for partcut, that can help me fix holes in costumes I have? Any help would be appreciated.

kisdfsdfs

Potential Patron
I'm playing on the gamesbd eu server. But when I apply nude mode, it bounces off the server selection window. I don't know why.

Last edited:

Ser_munchies

Potential Patron
Hey guys, a while back suzu made some nude npcs but I can't find the damned files anywhere. Is there anyone that still has them kicking around or knows where they are in the threads? Thanks a bunch!

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
the NA and EU servers of BDO.

Im actually having trouble in reapplying the patch now. Game seems to auto crash soon as it gets passed Xigncode, even after the usual game repair, and reapply.

Last edited:

Corinlee

Potential Patron
so idk what is going on but i cant get the nude skins to work on mine. i play on NA, and i patch the skins, but the nipples and other textures dont come up. Anyone know how i can fix this???

EDIT: Also for some reason the resizers dont work at all for me. would also like to get that fixed so my characters can have big titties.

2nd EDIT: After watching the video generously given by the creator on this page (5 or 10 posts above this one) i have fixed two issues. 1. the nude skins show up (minus the one for the Guardian), and 2. the resizers work now. Still trying to figure out how to get the nude skins to work for my Guardian

Last edited:

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone have more HD body meshes/nude models they can share? My characters are noticeably polygonal, especially the breasts and butt. There's also a visible line where the limbs connect. How do I acquire such HD models?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.