Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (18 Viewers)

m0m0d0a

Potential Patron
Best i can tell the bms script no longer works on the paz files for GameZ, so reso and metainject no longer work on it as of this patch. So unless im also doing something wrong its likely this wont ever work on gameZ again unless someone sits down and fixes it specifically for GameZ and best as i understand undercoverpervert doesnt actually support GameZ.
what's GameZ? I'm in the official NA Server.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Hi anyone know why some of my characters have nipples (the colouring) and others dont? Witch, Guardian, Beast Tamer, Dark Knight all have nipples and colour. Sorceress, Lahn, Maehwa, Valkyrie have the 3D nipple but no coloure (texture).

I have combined many files from this thread and Suzo's to great effect, i m using resopless and meta injector.

I am such a newb to this.

Please help this is my only issue other wise i am super happy with the result.

Any help would be awesome thank you!!

As an example please see my Lahn and Witch;

View attachment 110242 View attachment 110243

Lahn is my main send help! please :oops: and thank you!

Uninstall everything, matter of fact just do a file repair and get a new Paz folder. Install Resorepless only for now until you get a better hang of how everything works. Mixing files is likely your culprit for why it's not working properly. With resorepless installed as instructed, do your sliders if you want (customization), if you want you can turn on/off armor or start armor only. Run resorepless and then run meta injector, then delete all the files. Doing that every class should work properly except Guardian which has no nipples or genitals. You can fix that later on though if you want, it's a simple fix. I wouldn't add any suzu files or anything custom in until you understand file structure of where everything is supposed to go, then you can start gradually adding in other stuff one at a time and testing to make sure it works and doesn't break anything else.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Hello! I am new here. I've got a question. It seems like the after the new patch I am now unable to reinstall the nude mod (after the xigncode it goes ctd). Could there be a step I'm missing? I did:
1. Install BDO toolkit;
2. opened resorepless;
3. customized;
4. installed changes
5. when prompted, chose the recommended option
6. exited everything
7. deleted all files except meta.

Thanks for the help.

Try restarting PC and try again, sometimes resorepless/meta can be lingering in the background even after you've deleted the files. I've noticed this is a problem sometimes after running the mod. If it is still doing it, file repair and run the game normally without mods. Then disconnect and install your mods, delete the files when done, delete the zips you downloaded as well as it can detect those even in other folders besides BDO. Then run game and it should load fine.

Foxx hentai

Potential Patron
can we have an F in chat for GameZ BD's update killing the mod?

Unfortunately, UndercoverPervert (the writer of metainjector) does not support GameZ so I doubt they will want to fix it. We will just have to pray for someone else to find a workaround.
well, the changes that gamez got today will be coming to NA/EU eventually. would be pretty nice to mess with it in preparation for when kakao strikes.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
I've never played GameZ but I don't understand why a private server would try to be anti-mod. My understanding is GameZ was an easy BDO for people who didn't want to have to spend cash for the bonus items.

Foxx hentai

Potential Patron
I've never played GameZ but I don't understand why a private server would try to be anti-mod. My understanding is GameZ was an easy BDO for people who didn't want to have to spend cash for the bonus items.
it's not that. gamez basically rips files from global labs, that's why the server got O'dlytta and Hashanshin or whatever he's called today, while kakao's retails still don't have that content. the server is not anti-mod, what happened is that something in the new meta file is blocking the mods from being applied.

Lynxzy

Vivacious Visitor
Can someone PLEASE help me with armor clipping? Ive been trying to fix this for 2 hours straight but can't seem to figure it out.
clipping.png

picts

Vivacious Visitor
我本來玩台服,玩了快10萬台幣,玩到2只9代馬,重船飛翔藍裝也有了,卻因為官方不再給用裸體模,就越玩越沒興趣了,轉玩Gamez私服,卻在8月28號更新後,也跟正服一樣的會偵查,不能再放原檔登錄,再加入改過的檔案,這方法也不能用了,而且resorepless用系統管理員也無法執行了,元注入器注入時會出現紅字,怎麼變通到要進入遊戲都會表示你需要更新,這下頭大了,有誰知道任何方法請指教一下,謝謝
還是能更新Meta Injector與resorepless嗎?

Last edited:

Wair

Potential Patron
Patches successfully on GameZ, but writes that the old patch at startup game

the whole problem is in the meta.backup file

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.