Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

pepelmao

Potential Patron
I just got a game shut down with the anti cheat referring to some resorpless.exe in my appdata folder, what's up with that?

DarkSoulitude

Potential Patron
Having the weirdest issue. On my character, the textures are there. However, for most others, the nipple/vagina texture doesn't exist, as per the attached picture.
2020-08-06_174919557.JPG

Any ideas what could be going wrong in the process?

As a bonus question: is it possible to use Shai textures from Suzu in combination with this mod? Thanks for any and all help.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Having the weirdest issue. On my character, the textures are there. However, for most others, the nipple/vagina texture doesn't exist, as per the attached picture. View attachment 109510

As a bonus question: is it possible to use Shai textures from Suzu in combination with this mod? Thanks for any and all help.

Just follow suzu's threads n you have working nude mods. If you having problems with this old mods. Anyway, tis old mods not supposed to use on remastered version.

DarkSoulitude

Potential Patron
Just follow suzu's threads n you have working nude mods. If you having problems with this old mods. Anyway, tis old mods not supposed to use on remastered version.

Literally nothing in Suzu's main post is remotely comprehensible. There's no tutorial, no clear indication of which of the ~10 downloadables do what, and asking just gets you an incredibly rude response from him/her. Hence why I came here to ask for help. Anyway, I figured out the nipple issue. Just have to figure out which of Suzu's files is Shai. Anyone know? Every time I try, Shai are just in their underwear, which tells me Resorepless is taking priority over the Suzu files I'm trying to inject in.

Last edited:

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Ok what prefix is guardian and Shai? I want to prevent shai form going nude with suzu's files and yet keep Guardian, so when I revert everything to default and remod BDO, I don't get Shai with missing textures for not modding her. As it currentky stands not midding shai will probably have missing stuff.

NVM Shai plw and Guardian Is pgw. So how do I not have Shai even naked or no equipment removed? I'm using Suzu's mods Do I just not have any folders with plw in the "files to patch"?

Edit 2: yes that's how it works! Wow so easy! Let this be here for anyone that wants to not have Shai naked but everyone else. Just remove the plw folder and plw textures before meta injecting.

This should direct to what you're looking for. This was super useful to me since I did not want to see shai naked whatsoever.

and yeah I had suzu's thread being frustrating trying to figure out what to do and what. Ive seemed to have gotten things close tohow i want them now. Though I still havent solved the problem of wanting to only hide the starter armor (the armor characters have on when nothing is equipped)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Having the weirdest issue. On my character, the textures are there. However, for most others, the nipple/vagina texture doesn't exist, as per the attached picture. View attachment 109510

Ok, hear me out on this wild thought, but what if you actually read the warning Meta Injector gave you?

DarkSoulitude

Potential Patron
Ok, hear me out on this wild thought, but what if you actually read the warning Meta Injector gave you?

What a fantastic and helpful response. Hey, I can do it too: what if the directions given by the Resorepless program didn't directly contradict what you're meant to do to avoid said warnings? It's almost as if actually reading the words as written will lead you astray! And it's crazy that I was able to come to that conclusion without coming on here and being condescending to people! Of course, that cat is out of the bag now, isn't it?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Which tool was updated more recently? Which tool had specified that the option suggested by the outdated tool was not supported, and heck, even gave you a warning when you proceeded that it detected an issue that would result the process to not function properly?

Also, resorepless explicitly mentions that you should only use that setting if you have custom files besides resorepless, and that was at a time when people threw their files in the "files_to_patch" folder without using proper directory structures.

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
Which tool was updated more recently? Which tool had specified that the option suggested by the outdated tool was not supported, and heck, even gave you a warning when you proceeded that it detected an issue that would result the process to not function properly?

Also, resorepless explicitly mentions that you should only use that setting if you have custom files besides resorepless, and that was at a time when people threw their files in the "files_to_patch" folder without using proper directory structures.

Hi UndercoverPervert, do you have any plan to update modding tools for JP/RU//TW/SEA servers? Currently only NA/EU have mods working :)

LI HO

Potential Patron
[QUOTE =“ UndercoverPervert,帖子:217797,成員:50970”]
Meta Injector和Restore N'Patch已更新,此更新不解決已被阻止區域中的檢測問題,僅是次要更新,以解決一些錯誤以及XIGNCODE彈出窗口給用戶帶來的不便。更多信息在這裡
[/引用]
So can tw ser be used?

miiicom

Vivacious Visitor
Meta Injector and Restore N' Patch have been updated, this update does not address the detection in regions that have been blocked, just a minor update to address some bugs and the inconvenience for users with XIGNCODE popups. More info here.
Glad to see an update :D Guess we (any non-English speaking region) will wait a bit longer but it's great to know that you are still working on it and keeping the software updated. I understand that it could be tough, so I just bought you a cup of coffee. Check your donation!

MouseA

Potential Patron
Meta Injector and Restore N' Patch have been updated, this update does not address the detection in regions that have been blocked, just a minor update to address some bugs and the inconvenience for users with XIGNCODE popups. More info here.
Although this update does not address the detection in regions that have been blocked.:wat:
But thank you anyway.I will continue to pay attention, I hope to use it again someday.:oops:
(Sorry for my bad English)

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
Suzu is done with modding cause not works anymore the nude mod on the japanese? server i think so... So she can't work on it anymore.

integral

Potential Patron
Hello.
Can anyone click me on the link where on the site can to download the fashion of beautiful clothes for Shai (without BDSM and other pervert) instead of the stock one?
Another question for (computer designers ?) - can someone make cat ears (like anime characters) for Shai instead of donkey ears?
Thanks.

MeowsterChief

Potential Patron
Literally nothing in Suzu's main post is remotely comprehensible. There's no tutorial, no clear indication of which of the ~10 downloadables do what, and asking just gets you an incredibly rude response from him/her. Hence why I came here to ask for help. Anyway, I figured out the nipple issue. Just have to figure out which of Suzu's files is Shai. Anyone know? Every time I try, Shai are just in their underwear, which tells me Resorepless is taking priority over the Suzu files I'm trying to inject in.
I am having the same issue here, can you tell me how you fix it?

kisdfsdfs

Potential Patron
There's nothing wrong with installing and running it now, but it doesn't work when I connect to the black desert. What the hell's wrong with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.