Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
It was working perfectly, even tried a few different customizations, no problems. But after this most recent patch, it crashes on start up. I've tried repairing and running with no Nude Mod and that launches the game just fine...

Is the mod still working on NA servers? Is it me that did something wrong? Is there an updated file I need to download? And is it still working for the rest of you guys?

Thanks for any and all answers

Double check everywhere on your PC you have no mod files sitting around. When I first installed Resporeless I was able to do it as suggested keeping files in Paz and only deleting the ones it outlines. Then after a patch or two it started crashing on load so I deleted all the files in Paz that aren't supposed to be there, worked fine. A patch or two later it did it again then I realized I wasn't emptying recycle bin and that fixed it. A patch or two later etc. It's now at the point that I can't even leave the files in zip on my PC. I have them on an external SDD but if that is plugged in... it detected it a little while ago and started crashing. So now I have to even unplug the fucking thing from my PC. That's my suggestion anyways, it is usually the cause of the anti cheat causing a crash. The other thing is a lot of people, including me, find when you patch or repair Paz files. Start the game normally before installing mod, for some reason it seems to crash if you install mod immediately after repairing. Devs have told me this is all BS and you shouldn't have to do any of this, but my findings after being here for a while is everyone's PC is different. While it might work perfectly fine for some people, others have issues. Hopefully this helps!

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
How does restore and patch work? I've never found a download for it or anything, nor any instructions to use it. I just hear it mentioned

I'm pretty sure restore n patch is just a term for restoring from the backup file in meta prior to patching. Then patch and then re-apply the mod. It's supposed to be a method you use so the game doesn't detect an anomaly and force you to repair files during patch. I've tried it but haven't had any luck, I might not be doing it correctly. Either way I just go with the patch and repair files then re-install the mod each time. I've got it down to a science at this point.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Hi i recently downloaded this mod and i love it but it got a new update yesterday and now when i launch the game it shows black screen then shuts down?? can anyone please help me? what do i have to do to fix this?

Read what I commented above. Repair files and get a fresh Paz folder if you haven't already aka run the game without the mod. Always start the game normally and load into character then disconnect before applying the mod. Install the mod as instructed and make sure to delete all the added files after doing so, including emptying recycle bin, then load the game. It should run fine as long as you're on a server it still works on (check server list).

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Is it possible to just keep the base body (Guardian) but still be able to use body sliders?View attachment 108573
I really don't like this gap... Or the nipples being fully visible from the side when clothed.
I really don't care for the nude part of the mod, I got it entirely for the sliders.

I think there is an option when installing resorepless to turn on/off which characters it applies to in the setting where you turn on/off different armor types, 3D genitals etc. I haven't tried it but I think sliders would still work. Alternatively the initial install of Guardian has no pgw texture file so you shouldn't have nipples or a vagina visible unless you modify this. Hence if you just left it alone then your nipples shouldn't overlap clothing since they won't be there in texture.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
pls guys some one tell me how to use mode for my guardian cuz i cant see nipples or pussy
and f i need to replace any thing pls tell me how to replace cuz i dk
witch one of this in pic should i rename ?

Next time you install the mod after running resorepless but BEFORE running meta injector. Go into the textures folder in your files_to_patch folder that resorepless installs. In there you should see various files, look for phw_01_nude_0001.dds and copy it then paste it and rename the duplicate file pgw_01_nude_0001 (it will auto save as .dds don't put that in the name). Then run your meta injector and it should fix guardian so she has nips and puss.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, I'm trying to apply Suzu's edits to the game, but when running the Meta Injector I keep getting the following error, anyone know what's going on here?

View attachment 109143

A little out of my scope.. but it looks like the error is because files are missing. I'd repair the Paz folder and try a fresh install. My thought is for some reason the backup file either didn't get installed, meaning resorepless didn't complete it's cycle before closing out (sometimes happens, run it again), or the file was deleted and meta won't proceed without it.

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
A little out of my scope.. but it looks like the error is because files are missing. I'd repair the Paz folder and try a fresh install. My thought is for some reason the backup file either didn't get installed, meaning resorepless didn't complete it's cycle before closing out (sometimes happens, run it again), or the file was deleted and meta won't proceed without it.
I have not found anything in Suzu's thread about resorepless needing to be installed as well? If that's the case that would be why I'm having this issue, but I believe many of his/her files edit the same things resorepless does, character wise? Might be wrong, I'm very new to this but let me check what happens if I do install resorepless first. Thanks for the reply either way, was quite stuck there!

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
I have not found anything in Suzu's thread about resorepless needing to be installed as well? If that's the case that would be why I'm having this issue, but I believe many of his/her files edit the same things resorepless does, character wise? Might be wrong, I'm very new to this but let me check what happens if I do install resorepless first. Thanks for the reply either way, was quite stuck there!

To be totally honest I'm not sure. I have seen Suzu mention using meta injector on its own. I have just never done it, I've only used resorepless. All I could say is try it the traditional way until a dev replies or someone with experience can get you an answer to how to use Suzu's >.> They're not very active in here these days

atemp2000

Potential Patron
Hey, I'm trying to apply Suzu's edits to the game, but when running the Meta Injector I keep getting the following error, anyone know what's going on here?

View attachment 109143
It looks to me like a permission issue. It's probably because you have the game installed in program files and windows likes to protect stuff installed there. You might be able to get things to work if you run the patching programs "as administrator".

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
I had tried running just the meta injector as admin before, that didn't have any results. However, when I installed resorepless as admin first, and then letting the meta injector that runs after resorepless installation patch everything I already had in there as well as the resorepless files, it seems to have worked! Thank you both for your help!

Found

Potential Patron
Double check everywhere on your PC you have no mod files sitting around. When I first installed Resporeless I was able to do it as suggested keeping files in Paz and only deleting the ones it outlines. Then after a patch or two it started crashing on load so I deleted all the files in Paz that aren't supposed to be there, worked fine. A patch or two later it did it again then I realized I wasn't emptying recycle bin and that fixed it. A patch or two later etc. It's now at the point that I can't even leave the files in zip on my PC. I have them on an external SDD but if that is plugged in... it detected it a little while ago and started crashing. So now I have to even unplug the fucking thing from my PC. That's my suggestion anyways, it is usually the cause of the anti cheat causing a crash. The other thing is a lot of people, including me, find when you patch or repair Paz files. Start the game normally before installing mod, for some reason it seems to crash if you install mod immediately after repairing. Devs have told me this is all BS and you shouldn't have to do any of this, but my findings after being here for a while is everyone's PC is different. While it might work perfectly fine for some people, others have issues. Hopefully this helps!

This didn't work for me at first, and I was sad... so I uninstalled BDO completely, deleted anything BDO related from my computer, and reinstalled. Total fresh start. Then I did the steps you laid out EXACTLY and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much for the response and the updated guide!

Big thanks!

pepelmao

Potential Patron
I just got a game shut down with the anti cheat referring to some resorpless.exe in my appdata folder, what's up with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.