Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
hello, is there a way to have the body always wet like when it rains in the games with the nude version
Theres probably a wet texture file, which you can just copy and put in and replace the name with what the normal body texture is. Im not sure if thats exactly how it works, but thats what makes sense to me.

foyaj

Potential Patron
Hi i recently downloaded this mod and i love it but it got a new update yesterday and now when i launch the game it shows black screen then shuts down?? can anyone please help me? what do i have to do to fix this?

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
Hi i recently downloaded this mod and i love it but it got a new update yesterday and now when i launch the game it shows black screen then shuts down?? can anyone please help me? what do i have to do to fix this?

Let the launcher run repair mode. When it's done, reinstall the mod (always run everything as administrator) but run meta injector separately (as administrator, cannot stress this enough) do not run meta injector through resorepless. Before you run the game, delete the files resorepless.exe, quickbms.exe(this one is in the 'patcher_resources' folder), metainjector.exe, bdotoolkitinstaller.exe then make sure you empty the recycle bin. Tried different combinations and this is the only method that works for me and it works every time lol. Hope this helps.

pepelmao

Potential Patron
1595471949065.png

It's still doing this with every update! This is getting so frustrating, why!? I do a file check every time before updating the mod!

picts

Vivacious Visitor
大家好〜我是來自台灣伺服器黑色沙漠的玩家,我照著大家發表的方法,也裝了最新的檔案,安裝沒任何問題,
可是進入到遊戲的第2道密碼打完,就出現“檢測出客戶端異常。請進行檢查檔案或重新安裝客戶端”像附帶的圖畫面,但只要把備份的pad00000.meta放回去原資料夾,就沒事,請各位先進們幫幫忙,這該如何處理?謝謝大家!
001.jpg

LI HO

Potential Patron
大家好〜我是來自台灣伺服器黑色沙漠的玩家,我照著大家發表的方法,也裝了最新的檔案,安裝沒任何問題,
可是進入到遊戲的第2道密碼打完,就出現“檢測出客戶端異常。請進行檢查檔案或重新安裝客戶端”像附帶的圖畫面,但只要把備份的pad00000.meta放回去原資料夾,就沒事,請各位先進們幫幫忙,這該如何處理?謝謝大家!View attachment 108658
台服不能用

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
View attachment 108644
It's still doing this with every update! This is getting so frustrating, why!? I do a file check every time before updating the mod!

Ive not had to run file check after every patch.

Just when new patch happens. I simply let it patch. Go up to file repair from launcher. Let it download all the files, start the game at least once after the file repair, then close game and run resorepless and install, then run meta injector. Open with restore n patch, and run the game. (sometimesit will say it found a modified program and crash the game on first launch, but after that it shouldnt pop up again and should play fine).

nudeseeker

Casual Client
On NA EU an Gamezbd servers you just need to re-apply mod with meta injector. I have been using it more then 2 months without any problems.

gamejon

Potential Patron
On NA EU an Gamezbd servers you just need to re-apply mod with meta injector. I have been using it more then 2 months without any problems.
i haven't play bdo (gamezbd) and use resorepless in a long time. so i forget how to install and use it. can you help me how to do it?

babyflypen

Potential Patron
would there be any way to replace a male character with a female character (through texture or model editing?) or is that one of the impossibles?

D

Deleted member 31139

This does not want to be patched, before it could patch by renaming the files. what am I doing wrong? The following files have failed to patch ... help !!
Following patch have failed.png
Following patch have failed 2.png

pepelmao

Potential Patron
Ive not had to run file check after every patch.

Just when new patch happens. I simply let it patch. Go up to file repair from launcher. Let it download all the files, start the game at least once after the file repair, then close game and run resorepless and install, then run meta injector. Open with restore n patch, and run the game. (sometimesit will say it found a modified program and crash the game on first launch, but after that it shouldnt pop up again and should play fine).
How does restore and patch work? I've never found a download for it or anything, nor any instructions to use it. I just hear it mentioned

Rüffler

Potential Patron
Im still searching for an texture of the summer outfit coco where its fully transpency when its wet, but found nothing in the network, any idea?

maxmagnus

Potential Patron
Hey, I'm trying to apply Suzu's edits to the game, but when running the Meta Injector I keep getting the following error, anyone know what's going on here?

error.JPG

Found

Potential Patron
It was working perfectly, even tried a few different customizations, no problems. But after this most recent patch, it crashes on start up. I've tried repairing and running with no Nude Mod and that launches the game just fine...

Is the mod still working on NA servers? Is it me that did something wrong? Is there an updated file I need to download? And is it still working for the rest of you guys?

Thanks for any and all answers

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
would there be any way to replace a male character with a female character (through texture or model editing?) or is that one of the impossibles?

I can't see why you couldn't. You would just have to create a texture file as well as any other associated files. In other words if you knew what you were doing I'm sure it could be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.