Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

Singleminded

Potential Patron
ok. everything is patching correctly now but for whatever reason even after running patches and everything it's still not showing ingame. this was working before wednesdays patch now its just not working at all. did they change something in file structure?

Singleminded

Potential Patron
aha figured it out. wasnt doing this before but it seems to be restoring a previous padmeta with each new load. so keep a copy of the meta after initial start and paste over it then hit play

tko123

Potential Patron
Does anyone have the filename for guardian ynixtra outfit? I installed the 5 ao file and the guardian ao file but its still cutting holes in the nude model for that outfit.

tko123

Potential Patron

Attachments

• YnixtraHoles.jpg
    YnixtraHoles.jpg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 117

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
No, thats didnt work :(
Here's a closeup to show the problem, the cutting is pixels not polys so its a texture i would think?
The body is cut in the shape of a bra or panties
Not partcutdesc.xml.
They are textures with a yellow or white background with _ao added to the texture name.
If you fill in the background color, it will be solved.

tko123

Potential Patron
The body is cut in the shape of a bra or panties
Not partcutdesc.xml.
They are textures with a yellow or white background with _ao added to the texture name.
If you fill in the background color, it will be solved.
How do i find the file name of the costume?
I've try paz reader and convert to dae to look for the right file, but I cant get any of the guardian files to convert properly.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How do i find the file name of the costume?
I've try paz reader and convert to dae to look for the right file, but I cant get any of the guardian files to convert properly.
I have uploaded all the files needed for my thread.
please look for it

Burdamus

Vivacious Visitor
Look Suzu.The real costume is evolving. Works correctly
Converted doesn't work
How to transfer costume mechanics?
When we transfer a costume from one character to another, the physics of the costume is lost. Clothing does not move correctly. How to fix it?

Attachments

• 31F8iFcrBPA.jpg
    31F8iFcrBPA.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 310
  • CqPAWtBNMqQ.jpg
    CqPAWtBNMqQ.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 290
Last edited:

ArchimedesWizard

Potential Patron
forgive me if I'm being dumb, but is there any way to reset all of resorepless settings or to put all the armours back?
At the moment I am just deleting and redownloading resorepless, but surely there is a better way?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Look Suzu.The real costume is evolving. Works correctly
Converted doesn't work
How to transfer costume mechanics?
When we transfer a costume from one character to another, the physics of the costume is lost. Clothing does not move correctly. How to fix it?
The skirt bones are different for each character.
You will need to rebind to suit your character

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
forgive me if I'm being dumb, but is there any way to reset all of resorepless settings or to put all the armours back?
At the moment I am just deleting and redownloading resorepless, but surely there is a better way?
If you change the backed up meta file to the original name and relocate it, it will return to the default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.