Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (49 Viewers)

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Uhh I didn't keep the gamez patcher opened. Sorry I don't know about that.
I should keep it open right?
Yep. keep it open, and use the meta injector to inject while its open, should work fine afterwards. The main problem is Gamez redownloads that paz file anytime the size doesnt match up, which can be slightly irritating to work with.

DIE020HARDZ

Potential Patron
Yep. keep it open, and use the meta injector to inject while its open, should work fine afterwards. The main problem is Gamez redownloads that paz file anytime the size doesnt match up, which can be slightly irritating to work with.
Ok thank you so much it works but the nipples texture and public hair is missing what should I do?

Last edited:

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
Ok thank you so much it works but the nipple texture is missing what should I do?
in resoreplus, check the texture your using, and enable the 3d if you havent already. if its missing, it might be missing some files, I grabbed some stuff from Suzu's mod page on here, all youd need to do is grab them and dump them into the patcher resources folder in the paz file

Toasted

Potential Patron
Is there a way to remove certain parts of a costume? When I have gloves disabled it disables all gloves including the kunoichi tail on the ayo costume. I want gloves on but really don't want the tail to show. Is there any way to get rid of it :(?

CLASSICHENRY

Potential Patron
After the last weekly maintenance the mod stopped working for me, and when I reinstall the game it doesn't start, any solution?

kimuriel13

Potential Patron
1584035731380.png

from what i see here in ru is blocked for some time now

luth1764

Potential Patron
Same thing happened for me. Game updated, I couldn't get in. I was able to fix it though; not sure exactly why this worked, but hey, whatever :)

I just did the reset/uninstall everything option from resorepless, then launched the game (it went through fixing files, which took a few minutes). Then I ran the game to confirm I could log in with everything reset (I could), then I quit the game and added the mods I use again. Now it's working for me.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Same thing happened for me. Game updated, I couldn't get in. I was able to fix it though; not sure exactly why this worked, but hey, whatever :)

I just did the reset/uninstall everything option from resorepless, then launched the game (it went through fixing files, which took a few minutes). Then I ran the game to confirm I could log in with everything reset (I could), then I quit the game and added the mods I use again. Now it's working for me.

Where do you playing from? Official or private?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
You should easily get rid of that launcher while it was launching BDO. It's under your task manager. My method on gamezbd is a lot easier than yours. It worked perfectly fine until version 2308 client updated.

CLASSICHENRY

Potential Patron

Do you play in NA?

ZumTanz

Vivacious Visitor
Gamezbd doesn't allow mods anymore after that huge update patch.
Anyone has other bypass method?
Mods for GameZBD are working fine after this big update.
* Just remember that once you start game launcher (or exiting game) it will refresh pad00000.meta in case it been moded, but if launcher is already running and you apply mods (via meta injector or whatever your previous working method was) their changes are reflected in game:

GameZBD.jpg

shraiko

Potential Patron
* Just remember that once you start game launcher (or exiting game) it will refresh pad00000.meta in case it been moded, but if launcher is already running and you apply mods (via meta injector or whatever your previous working method was) their changes are reflected in game:

View attachment 103566
So you are saying we should open the game launcher then run the meta injector because after hitting play anti cheat loads and then nothing happens and i cant for life of me figure out why

nudeseeker

Casual Client

View attachment 103566

It doesn't make sense why my client keep crashing after replaced that modded meta files and it didn't happen to previous client version at all. I have been used on gamezbd for more than 3 weeks. Unless something wrong wit my modded meta files. But meta injector shown same results as before and even on official client.

If any chance you have teamviewer? I would like to see your method of bypass. We all know you have to install the mods first and only replace meta files after the launcher create a new one. From your screenshot you make it in game without the launching crashed. That was what happened to mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.