Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
So you are saying we should open the game launcher then run the meta injector because after hitting play anti cheat loads and then nothing happens and i cant for life of me figure out why
That is a stupid way of apply mods all the time. Why? meta injector always applied nude mods files to your game which contains ton of files. Imagine you did that every time and your SSD or HDD will not last long.

shraiko

Potential Patron
That is a stupid way of apply mods all the time. Why? meta injector always applied nude mods files to your game which contains ton of files. Imagine you did that every time and your SSD or HDD will not last long.
Oi im just looking for solutions i never said anything was a good idea. Every patch the process of modding the game gets more and more complicated so im just looking for what works.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Yeah, I'm in NA, playing through the client from the BDO website.
NA doesn't have game guard like gamezbd which is too easy to bypass.

Z ZumTanz , I think you replace your old game guard with the newest one. I need to look through to see it. Since I had that 8GB patch and the old client version on my old HDD.

Last edited:

ZumTanz

Vivacious Visitor
guys.. just do some reasearch and try to answer some questions for yourself:
* Was I ever able to apply mod successfully? -- if yes then stick with that approach (what was woring once should potentially work twise); if no then start trying to use guide on the very first page in thread (read every single letter in it one by one, ppl gaved some effort writing and creating all that so pay some respect)
* Did I succeeded in applying mod on GameZBD or wherever I am trying to apply it (after big patch or not)? -- if yes than you are good; if no than start investigating the problem. there might be tons of problens because mods are not officially supported, however if you are reading all this forum (not just this thread) you will know that there is a thread in Tools & Guides section that describe all that functional part of how this mod is getting applyed, how it was written, how it was changed, start reading it. You will understand how mod is working and how you can debug your mod installation process. You will see what you are doing whong and how to fix it.
* Was I able to help myself after? -- if yes than congratulations you are one step ahead of becoming a guru, if no.. well maybe you could do it all over again the next day with fresh start.
-- there is no need to ask questions here since all (I mean literaly ALL) of them was already written and answered here in this very forum in one way or another.
p.s. sorry for bad english and no offence.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Every patch the process of modding the game gets more and more complicated
No it doesn't, it remains exactly the same, you just invent new steps for absolutely no reason.

And as a reminder, I do NOT support modding private servers. It may work, it may not, I am not adding any code to improve support or make it easier to do so.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
zwbcYJh.jpg

Fatting with a slider
5B4pfxe.jpg
HI,My guardian has no pubic hair.What to do to have pubic hair

Attachments

• 2020-03-14_31247459.jpg
    2020-03-14_31247459.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 202

fischfasch

Potential Patron
Hey guys, i literally tried everything over the last two days but the game just doesn't want to start, whatever i do. Im playing on steam, so that whole "keep the launcher open" isn't even possible for me.
I'm not even getting any anti cheat messages. The game just stops booting. This happens when i keep all mod files in the folder and when i remove them. Also when i use the reccomended Meta Injector option or the second one.
Am i doing something stupid wrong or is this mod now unavailable for steam users?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Hey guys, i literally tried everything over the last two days but the game just doesn't want to start, whatever i do. Im playing on steam, so that whole "keep the launcher open" isn't even possible for me.
I'm not even getting any anti cheat messages. The game just stops booting. This happens when i keep all mod files in the folder and when i remove them. Also when i use the reccomended Meta Injector option or the second one.
Am i doing something stupid wrong or is this mod now unavailable for steam users?

On steam you just need to use the default options from meta injector.

fischfasch

Potential Patron
On steam you just need to use the default options from meta injector.
I swear, the game doesn't start. No matter which options i chose or what i do with the mod files.
I go:
Paste everything in.
Run resorepless as admin.
Configure the mod.
Install the mod.
Run Meta Injector.
Select the option (I tried both multiple times)
Try running the game (I tried with or without the files in the folder)
The game doesn't boot.

Every time.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
fischfasch fischfasch What stuff did you configure in the mod?

If the game does not boot up, then that does sound a lot like an option chosen wrong in the mod.
For example telling it to remove a costume in one option and to keep it on another option

nudeseeker

Casual Client

If the game does not boot up, then that does sound a lot like an option chosen wrong in the mod.
For example telling it to remove a costume in one option and to keep it on another option
That ain't any problems from the injector. Sounds like he had corrupted files. Try and repair with steam tools then start up again to see if your game is run fine then re-apply the mods with resorepless. Did you followed the OP guide from here? Maybe you didn't Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)

If you did and still have problems, I can help you via teamviewer.
The only problems from steam is when the game have new updates you need to run resorepless and it doesn't requires you to swap out modded meta files like gamezBD does.

fischfasch

Potential Patron

Thats my options. Tried with 3d off too.

Attachments

• bdo mod.png
    bdo mod.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 149

fischfasch

Potential Patron
That ain't any problems from the injector. Sounds like he had corrupted files. Try and repair with steam tools then start up again to see if your game is run fine then re-apply the mods with resorepless. Did you followed the OP guide from here? Maybe you didn't Run "BDOToolkit Installer.exe" and install it. (you only need to do this once)

If you did and still have problems, I can help you via teamviewer.
The only problems from steam is when the game have new updates you need to run resorepless and it doesn't requires you to swap out modded meta files like gamezBD does.
Toolkit is installed. I even reinstalled it once.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Lmao I takes my stupid words back that I said mods didn't work for gamezBD because I thought my Windows7 has administration right and didn't needed to run those tools as admins. It does needed that was why my gamezbd client didn't launched properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.