Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (19 Viewers)

andreyka909

Potential Patron
Looks like remastered version broke something, and now pazbrowser and meta injector don't work with textures correctly (at least with most of them)
Paz browser fails to extract textures (rasorepless's function still works) and while meta injector says it patches .dds files, the remain unchanged.
.pac files seem to be patched correctly though.
I am using your mod for a long time now, and I really appreaciate all hard work you've done.
Hope you will manage to fix it soon, I will wait for it :3

UPD: rasorepless extracts textures in a weird way, they come out with a very low resolution and file size. For specific file I was looking for it was ~4.5 Kb vs ~700Kb of original.

Attachments

• rasorepless.PNG
    rasorepless.PNG
    35.9 KB · Views: 173

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Resorpless 3.6f works well for me using the BDO Remastered, I just use the standard customization options, no self made textures or Sizu's stuff. The good old nude skins (no 3D vagina, 3D vaginas distort body meshes) from Resorpless actually look pretty awesome now with all this new visuals and light effects in remastered BDO.

I still think they exaggerated the bloom effect though, but in general the new visuals, light effects, animation enhancements (outfit animations for example) and new ambient sounds are brilliant. Water and far away LODs are a dream now. LOD transitions are very smooth now.

The photo filter effects look amazing now, there are not just vibrance or nocontrast now, all look far better as before.

Last edited:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
I have to say the remaster version of bdo make the skin look very nice :O i made 2 screen on my current playing char so see the difference remaster vs original (no issues with resorepless so far

Attachments

• remaster.JPG
    remaster.JPG
    399.1 KB · Views: 728
  • original.JPG
    original.JPG
    414.8 KB · Views: 757
  • remaster 2 more down.JPG
    remaster 2 more down.JPG
    448.9 KB · Views: 786

andreyka909

Potential Patron
I believe every class works in rasorepless fine except Mystic and Lan (Ran). I still managed to remove underwear tho (it clips badly with my custom armor).Still cant replace textures of armor tho.

D

Deleted member 31139

Thanks to the developers, now we can enjoy all the mods in remastered mode and expecially Blackfire. Thank you !!!
2018-08-22_204366166.PNG

blur410

Potential Patron
Working better than ever so far. Is there a clear-cut guide on how to use suzu's outfits with these mods?

ZumTanz

Vivacious Visitor
A andreyka909 I can confirm that had a wierd looking models and textures after reapplied all resources on Remastered game. But after I updated MetaInjector + BDOToolkit and used option "Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder. (Recommended)" all went back to normal again. Note that befor remaster I was using old version of tools and was applying patch with second option "let program decide .. bla bla bla"

SweDreams

Potential Patron
Hey so I know I know I posted this before but I was really hoping to get a legitimate response to my question. Is there any word on whether or not this mod will ever have an update to the state of penis colors for males? I really would like it if my striker's penis color matched his dark complexion.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey so I know I know I posted this before but I was really hoping to get a legitimate response to my question. Is there any word on whether or not this mod will ever have an update to the state of penis colors for males? I really would like it if my striker's penis color matched his dark complexion.

You might try sending BlackfireBR a private message.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys,
Have been using resorepless for years now, before and after Undercover's contributions. Really appreciate BlackFire and Undercover's efforts.
After the remastered version was introduced in JP (I wonder if the NA/EU folks might get the same problem tmr), I have been facing _ao file size mismatch problems with 2 of my files (pew_00_uw_0080_ao.dds and pwm_00_uw_0017.ao.dds). These are generated in the .resorepless\character\texture folders.
The result is meta-injector telling me that I have two duplicated files, and then the mod applies correctly for a few classes, while being nonexistent on others.
I've had duplicated file errors in the past, but those were due to mods I made, not those that are generated automatically in .resorepless, so those I could fix myself after identifying the problem.
This problem only came up after the remastered release.
Anyone has a solution to this issue? I read a changelog in an earlier resorepless release that said "Fixed _ao file size problem", so I was wondering if BlackFire could help do the same for this one.
In the meantime here's a couple early remastered SS :)

(edit: Using a pre-remastered backup resulted in no _ao file size errors or duplicates while running the metainjector, but obviously doesn't work properly with the game. This convinced me that something must have changed after the remaster. I make my own costume mods but those files that I have mentioned aren’t one of them)

What files do you use to obtain these results?
I like the shape of the nipples and the texture.
Can you tell me which ones are please?

E

exonation

Hello, could anyone help me with my issue? everytime i tried to run resorepless.exe,it would crash when it reach the file "pdw_00_cloak_0002_dec.dds".
qwrqwq.PNG

any insight or solution to this? thank you guys.

GHKyuki

Avid Affiliate
What files do you use to obtain these results?
I like the shape of the nipples and the texture.
Can you tell me which ones are please?

They're actually the old resorepless textures (before Suzu's 3D nipples/vaginas were added into the resorepless package). You can look through the older resorepless versions and find the version that came before the 3D updates, then copy and paste the textures from there into your patcher_resources/texture folder.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
They're actually the old resorepless textures (before Suzu's 3D nipples/vaginas were added into the resorepless package). You can look through the older resorepless versions and find the version that came before the 3D updates, then copy and paste the textures from there into your patcher_resources/texture folder.

Is the original model of the body without any modification?

hardgore

Potential Patron
yea 3d vagina model doesn't fit with muscle map overlays upon basic normal map. so i saw normal map mismatch when i increase definition of muscles on characters body

Vars

Potential Patron
hello guys, SEA player here. everything works fine but I got this weird bug when I set SSAO to ON
View attachment 78410
any idea??

It looks like Screen Space Ambient Occlusion is occluding parts of the characters body mesh revealing the rough polygons that comprise the upper torso.

Are you using the 3D vagina option with the enhanced nipples in your screen shots? Since I too have noticed this with that mod being applied.

To get around this you can either: play on Ultra, turn SSAO off, or just use the regular nude mod without the modified mesh.

The default SSAO isn't that great and I hope they are still working on it.

I have noticed that with Ultra settings enabled the SSAO is much better and you will barely notice the mesh's rough polygons.

Other than that you want to stick with that mod you will either have to: wait and see if the devs improve the SSAO or hope that someone improves mods mesh.

I hope this helps!

todays patch, It really doesn't work..sadly..plz help me

It is still working for me after the patch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.