Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (13 Viewers)

rebeccaMT

Potential Patron
Don't use "let the program decide".... this will mess things up.

What I do when patching with resorepless, I let it do its thing up until running Meta Injector, I just exit it.. (just press 0 when Meta Injector screen is infront of you) At this stage the resorepless program has put files in a directory in Black Desert Online\Paz\files to patch\.resorepless And then I do the following manually :

Go to x:\Black Desert Online\Paz\files to patch\ with windows explorer. Where x is whatever location you have your bdo directory.
Open the .resorepless folder, select all files and folders and copy them :
1.jpg

Go back to the x:\Black Desert Online\Paz\files to patch\ folder and paste the files and folders here.
Essentially copying the contents of .resorepless a folder back.
2.jpg

So that it will look like this :
3.jpg

I personally prefer to delete the .resorepless folder after copying the contents a folder backwards.

Now you run the Meta Injector.exe, choose option 1.
You will see this :
4.jpg

Leave the default choice on "Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder."

Press enter and enjoy.

This is how I patch everything, and it works for me.

YOU ARE THE BESTEST!!!! THE BESTIE BESTEST!!!! ♥

Inqy

Potential Patron
Ug... tried to install again Once more a fail. Same fail same issue. Reading and following instructions. May be we need better instructions or a more user friendly set up?

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Just used Resorepless without 3D vagina the first time. All I can say is that bodies, butts and breasts look so much better and smoother without the 3D vagina option. I recommend 3D vagina off.

switch

Potential Patron
Why I used the resorepless 3.6f to change body size and patch it,the resorepless will show no response,even if I reinstall the game

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
I attempted at editing the Snowflake N upperbody texture to make some skin show through in the chest area using the method mentioned on the front page (using an Alpha channel to remove the texture). I checked it in game and it had a hole, so I went ahead and used Resorepless's fix holes option but that didn't fix the hole issue.

Here is the original texture:
3e1cfffd-6303-4a5c-820b-437f8367d941

RHDoNq3.png

The texture already came with an Alpha channel.
The part highlighted in red is the armour texture that I want to remove so that the skin is revealed:

49M27zH.png

Here is the edited texture on the Alpha channel:

DWZiqym.png

I saved this file using the settings shown on the front page of this thread and then placed the file into the Texture folder inside files_to_patch/character folder.

Do I need to edit any other textures along with this one? Maybe I also need to pack the other original textures together with it?

Why I used the resorepless 3.6f to change body size and patch it,the resorepless will show no response,even if I reinstall the game

The reason to why it won't show is because it outputs a customisation file for each class and Meta Injector won't recognise them as individual files. It will only patch the last file and overwrite the others so only one class will get patched. Follow these steps to fix this:

1. Install your Resorepless files as usual
2. When Resorepless says it will launch Meta Injector, close it
3. Go to the .resorepless folder inside the files_to_patch folder
4. Select everything inside the .resorepless folder and move them to the files_to_patch folder
5. Now delete the .resorepless folder and you should be left with the following folders: Character, Gamecommondata and Object
6. Run Meta Injector and select the first option (Keep the files...)

switch

Potential Patron
I attempted at editing the Snowflake N upperbody texture to make some skin show through in the chest area using the method mentioned on the front page (using an Alpha channel to remove the texture). I checked it in game and it had a hole, so I went ahead and used Resorepless's fix holes option but that didn't fix the hole issue.

RHDoNq3.png

The part highlighted in red is the armour texture that I want to remove so that the skin is revealed:

49M27zH.png

DWZiqym.png

I saved this file using the settings shown on the front page of this thread and then placed the file into the Texture folder inside files_to_patch/character folder.

Do I need to edit any other textures along with this one? Maybe I also need to pack the other original textures together with it?

The reason to why it won't show is because it outputs a customisation file for each class and Meta Injector won't recognise them as individual files. It will only patch the last file and overwrite the others so only one class will get patched. Follow these steps to fix this:

4. Select everything inside the .resorepless folder and move them to the files_to_patch folder
5. Now delete the .resorepless folder and you should be left with the following folders: Character, Gamecommondata and Object

RHDoNq3.png

49M27zH.png

DWZiqym.png

I Install Resorepless files,but there is no Gamecommondata folder,only Character and Object folders

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator

Could you people stop telling other users to tamper with the .resorepless folder? There is absolutely NO difference between having the files inside or outside the folder as it is ignored due to the dot prefix, I don't get what's so hard to understand about that... The issue with the customization files was resolved a while ago, and the only reason one might encounter it again is due to them using the automatic patching method and ignoring every warning about said method.
The .resorepless folder is deleted alongside all the content inside it (which is why you should also not tell people to put stuff in that folder either...) when "Install" is selected in resorepless, it is then re-created with files depending on the selected settings, which may include more or less files than the previous configuration (in order for previous configurations to not apply, the files related to those configurations have to be deleted, hence why the folder is deleted).
Telling people to take the files out of the folder makes that behavior of the program pointless, and makes people use files related to a configuration they previously changed... It also may cause some people to override custom files, which is why the option for folders to be ignored from the path was added in the first place...

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Could you people stop telling other users to tamper with the .resorepless folder? There is absolutely NO difference between having the files inside or outside the folder as it is ignored due to the dot prefix, I don't get what's so hard to understand about that... The issue with the customization files was resolved a while ago, and the only reason one might encounter it again is due to them using the automatic patching method and ignoring every warning about said method.
The .resorepless folder is deleted alongside all the content inside it (which is why you should also not tell people to put stuff in that folder either...) when "Install" is selected in resorepless, it is then re-created with files depending on the selected settings, which may include more or less files than the previous configuration (in order for previous configurations to not apply, the files related to those configurations have to be deleted, hence why the folder is deleted).
Telling people to take the files out of the folder makes that behavior of the program pointless, and makes people use files related to a configuration they previously changed... It also may cause some people to override custom files, which is why the option for folders to be ignored from the path was added in the first place...

I basically followed the guide's instructions and the body shape customisation files were not being full copied. Other users have suggested taking everything out of the .resorepless folder and putting everything into the files_to_patch folder followed by deleting the .resorepless folder and running Meta Injector. This was the only way I could get all customisation XMLs to be patched rather than only one being patched because it was being overwritten. A total of 20 XML files are excluded from patching if the method shown in the guides is used. This results only one class being patched with the customisation files and all the rest being unaffected.

In Resorepless it tells users to select the second option (Let the program decide..) rather than the first. I just tried the first option and it works fine. That error needs to be amended by BlackfireBR.

Last edited:

Quang Ho

Potential Patron
Somehow after 4/19 patch, "RestoreNPatch" file wont work any more. Usually the game ran, then both RNP + game closed, then I opened the game follow the procedure again and it worked. Now the game wont be patched and it keeps on quitting everytime RNP was running... I track the injector: Always "Modded" before RNP running, but always comes back "Clean" after RNP failing now.
The cmd of RNP was too flashy after that, but I tried to read anyway and it said:
"Game hasn't updated, restoring patched meta file..."

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Somehow after 4/19 patch, "RestoreNPatch" file wont work any more. Usually the game ran, then both RNP + game closed, then I opened the game follow the procedure again and it worked. Now the game wont be patched and it keeps on quitting everytime RNP was running... I track the injector: Always "Modded" before RNP running, but always comes back "Clean" after RNP failing now.
The cmd of RNP was too flashy after that, but I tried to read anyway and it said:
"Game hasn't updated, restoring patched meta file..."

Please read the linked post. Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod -Guidance

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
Hello! Everything works great! Awesome job.

I did run into a problem tho. The slider limit isn't taking. I'm still stuck with the default max/min limitation even after setting them in resorepless. Just installed the latest versions of toolkit, meta injector, resorepless and restore n patch today. Not using custom files. Letting program decide. NA.

Not sure why the slider thing isn't working. Everything else is working fine!

Lela

Potential Patron
Hello,
thx for the nice job.
I have trouble with the mod for the big boobs for the tamer.
The file pbw_00_nude_0001.pac wont be patch from the meta injector
So what could be the problem
Could somebody help please.
Thank you very much

Attachments

• failedtopatch.jpg
    failedtopatch.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 130

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I basically followed the guide's instructions and the body shape customisation files were not being full copied. Other users have suggested taking everything out of the .resorepless folder and putting everything into the files_to_patch folder followed by deleting the .resorepless folder and running Meta Injector. This was the only way I could get all customisation XMLs to be patched rather than only one being patched because it was being overwritten. A total of 20 XML files are excluded from patching if the method shown in the guides is used. This results only one class being patched with the customisation files and all the rest being unaffected.

In Resorepless it tells users to select the second option (Let the program decide..) rather than the first. I just tried the first option and it works fine. That error needs to be amended by BlackfireBR.
And Meta Injector has 3 warnings about that option for this very reason... One of which pauses the patching process telling you it would most definitely not patch all files... What else do I have to do for you to read multiple warnings colored yellow, one two with a part colored red?

Hello! Everything works great! Awesome job.

I did run into a problem tho. The slider limit isn't taking. I'm still stuck with the default max/min limitation even after setting them in resorepless. Just installed the latest versions of toolkit, meta injector, resorepless and restore n patch today. Not using custom files. Letting program decide. NA.

Not sure why the slider thing isn't working. Everything else is working fine!
Maybe that yellow text and pause in the program with a y/n prompt actually says something important?

Hello,
thx for the nice job.
I have trouble with the mod for the big boobs for the tamer.
The file pbw_00_nude_0001.pac wont be patch from the meta injector
So what could be the problem
Could somebody help please.
Thank you very much
The file is not in the correct path.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.