Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

GothamZ

Potential Patron
Hi all !
I have installed all the good and latest versions, but nothing works for me: "...corrupt files..." :frown:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Hi all !
I have installed all the good and latest versions, but nothing works for me: "...corrupt files..." :frown:
Think the author of the mod said a fix will come out soon.

Some people fixed it by delete everything in the Paz folder and let the game re download then apply the mod again.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Think the author of the mod said a fix will come out soon.

Some people fixed it by delete everything in the Paz folder and let the game re download then apply the mod again.
There is no fix to make, it's just the people who don't bother reading and then end up patching things improperly.

Both of the most recently reported "issues" could've been easily avoided had the instructions had been read, be it the installation instructions when they first attempted to install the mods, the guidance that's pinned in the Adult Mods forums, linked by fleet and also linked in my signature, or the numerous prompts given in the program(s).

And it's not like it's hard to tell that they haven't bothered reading, because both of these issues have been posted in the most recent pages, also neither have included the information asked in the guidance.

I check the forum quite frequently, you can usually expect me to reply within an hour or two assuming I'm next to my computer, if you see that I've been "active" in the forum after someone reported an issue, and I haven't replied, it's due to the reasons above.
It's a literal waste of time to try and help the people who don't bother reading, they disregard any information you put out there and then expect private tutoring.

fseffsef

Potential Patron
i made it to work by deleting everything and reinstalled it and now they updated the game and i have to wait for an update great

h4iterr

Potential Patron
If this is what's required, I shall comply:
The version of BDO Toolkit that had been used: 1.3.0
The version of Meta Injector that had been used: 1.4.0
The version of Resorepless that had been used: None.
Are you using custom files? Yes.
Patching method used in Meta Injector: Keep files and folders structures
Client region: NA/EU
Client version: 704
What did you attempt to do: I shuffled the files in the files_to_patch around, trying different combinations.
When the files are regularly in there, everything works. When there's a .legacy folder, regardless of what's in it, the custom sliders stop working. It doesn't matter if the sliders are in the normal folder or in the .legacy folder.

Dogzard

Potential Patron
When I first got this nude mod, it worked fantastic. Had to get a new computer recently. Now, even after following the instructions to the letter according to the first page, before this patch, the mod did not work at all. The "Restore N' Patch" keeps restoring the backup file and thus removing the mods I made with "Resorepless". Now comes the latest patch. Tried again with the mod in hopes that it would work. Alas, every time now is a corrupt file... And before you decide to reprimand me for trying to get 'private tutor' attention, this is not the case, though I would like a solution.

• The version of BDO Toolkit that had been used: 1.1.0.0
  • The version of Meta Injector that had been used: 1.4.0.0
  • The version of Resorepless that had been used: Whatever the link is on the front page, does not give a version when moused over.
  • The version of Restore N' Patch that had been used (If used): 1.2.1.0
  • Are you using custom files? No
  • Patching method used in Meta Injector ("Keep files and folders structures" or "Let the program decide"): As instructed on the front page "Let the program decide", then attempted "Keep files and folders structures", both with the same result
  • Client region (NA/EU/RU/KR/JP/Etc.): NA
  • Client version (As reported by Meta Injector, "Meta Version"): 697
  • What did you attempt to do (Patch with Meta Injector/Run the game with Restore N' Patch/Play the game/Etc.): Thus far, 1) allowed game to patch, reinstalled meta injector, reinstalled resorepless, reinstalled Restore N Patch, ran resorepless and assigned mods, ran meta injector, let program decide and patched, blocked patching (5), restore n patch, corrupt files. 2) same above except keep files and folders structures, corrupt files. 3) Same above and ran without restore n patch, corrupt files. 4) Same above with a fresh reinstall of the game, followed attempt 1, then 2, then 3. Same results, corrupt files.
Each attempt has resulted in the 'corrupt file' warning and I end up repatching.
  • Screenshot < Is a screenshot of the last attempt. Apparently the game is not 'blocking' the patcher because of the version differences. Ah well... I'll wait for the fix and hope it will finally work.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
"Restore N' Patch" keeps restoring the backup file
That's exactly the point... The modded meta file is re-applied once the game starts if there was no update to the game, otherwise it patches the updated meta file.

Apparently the game is not 'blocking' the patcher because of the version differences.
I have no clue what you tried to say... You shouldn't be using "prevent file recheck" if the launcher does not force you to a file recheck (which happens after you get "file is corrupt" in the launcher).
The warning you're getting is because an outdated backup had been restored after the game had been updated, and that's most likely your fault. You're warned in the program (Meta Injector, not resorepless) about restoring outdated backups when doing so...

Ana

Potential Patron
  • Client version (As reported by Meta Injector, "Meta Version"): 697
  • What did you attempt to do (Patch with Meta Injector/Run the game with Restore N' Patch/Play the game/Etc.): Thus far, 1) allowed game to patch, reinstalled meta injector, reinstalled resorepless, reinstalled Restore N Patch, ran resorepless and assigned mods, ran meta injector, let program decide and patched, blocked patching (5), restore n patch, corrupt files. 2) same above except keep files and folders structures, corrupt files. 3) Same above and ran without restore n patch, corrupt files. 4) Same above with a fresh reinstall of the game, followed attempt 1, then 2, then 3. Same results, corrupt files.
Each attempt has resulted in the 'corrupt file' warning and I end up repatching.
  • Screenshot < Is a screenshot of the last attempt. Apparently the game is not 'blocking' the patcher because of the version differences. Ah well... I'll wait for the fix and hope it will finally work.

This looks similar to the problem that I had a couple of weeks ago, so maybe try this:

Restore backup in metainjector, launch Resorepless and go into uninstall options and select 'Reset and Uninstall everything'. You will lose all your custom settings, but it's either that or no mod at all, right?

Run the game client to let it repair (it might look like it's downloading the whole thing again, but if you notice the speed is just running a file check).

Reinstall the mod by following the official instructions (Run Resorepless, if you have extra textures in "Files to patch", like Suzu's, press 'y' when Metainjector warns you about duplicates, and of course, 'Let Program Decide' in Metainjector).

Finally, launch the game through Restore'N'Patch. This cleared the corrupt file error for me, no problems since.

burtonlove7

Potential Patron
So it completely works for me EXCEPT when I need to do the uninstall for maintenance. Upon doing the re-install, and doing step 5 (prevent file check) it finds previous files and then the launcher forces a patch which kills the mod. I haven't found a work around this. Each time I do an uninstall from resorpless, I MUST do a complete PAZ folder re-install for the mod to work again - so that takes forever each time. Anyone else facing this issue?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
For the sake of my fading sanity, PLEASE STOP using resorepless for anything regarding reverting changes, restoring backups, etc.

You keep restoring outdated backups, or worse, if you insist on using older versions of resorepless, when you "install" through resorepless, you delete all your previous backups, and you create a "backup" which is actually modded, which is again, why you need to use the latest versions of all the tools...

Also please stop using "prevent file check" if you don't know what you're doing... You don't need to use it if you're not already confronted with a file check...

fseffsef

Potential Patron
So i finally understood why i was getting the corrupt files error so apparently you have to delete all of your backups from the Paz folder before using the meta injector because if you don't for some reason it will detect the version of the backup and not of your game therefore causing the error hope this helps

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
So i finally understood why i was getting the corrupt files error so apparently you have to delete all of your backups from the Paz folder before using the meta injector because if you don't for some reason it will detect the version of the backup and not of your game therefore causing the error hope this helps
It does not do that... You're most likely using outdated versions of at least one tool or just restoring the wrong backup yourself...

Besides the issue where resorepless used to delete all your previous backups, causing my code to generate a "backup" of a modded meta file if it had been modded prior to the use of resorepless (which has been addressed by BlackFireBR since), I have never had any "file is corrupt" issues, my code warns about restoring outdated backups, and the code in Restore N' Patch that does it will always restore a backup of an identical version.

I don't get what's so difficult about restoring a backup, letting the game update, then performing the patch with Meta Injector again... There's literally nothing else you need to do, and the steps above are done automatically for you if you just use Restore N' Patch*...

* I am aware that there's an issue with the program's behavior (it won't re-patch) when using the NA/EU client through Steam, I'm working on a fix, although either way, you won't ever get any "file is corrupt" errors in the Steam "launcher" because it does not do any patching, Steam does, and Steam will just override individual files with original copies when they mismatch during an update.

fseffsef

Potential Patron
It does not do that... You're most likely using outdated versions of at least one tool or just restoring the wrong backup yourself...

Besides the issue where resorepless used to delete all your previous backups, causing my code to generate a "backup" of a modded meta file if it had been modded prior to the use of resorepless (which has been addressed by BlackFireBR since), I have never had any "file is corrupt" issues, my code warns about restoring outdated backups, and the code in Restore N' Patch that does it will always restore a backup of an identical version.

I don't get what's so difficult about restoring a backup, letting the game update, then performing the patch with Meta Injector again... There's literally nothing else you need to do, and the steps above are done automatically for you if you just use Restore N' Patch*...

* I am aware that there's an issue with the program's behavior (it won't re-patch) when using the NA/EU client through Steam, I'm working on a fix, although either way, you won't ever get any "file is corrupt" errors in the Steam "launcher" because it does not do any patching, Steam does, and Steam will just override individual files with original copies when they mismatch during an update.
not restoring the backup was the problem....after i updated the game the meta injector detected the game version as the version of the backup not that of the game but after i deleted it the injector worked fine

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Meta Injector displays the version of the meta file currently in use, it would only show an outdated version if you restored an outdated backup, or kept the injector running while the meta file was updated.

fseffsef

Potential Patron
lool i know you wrote the code and stuff but i what i did is this:
1. I saw that they updated the game si i closed the launcher and restored the backup with no problem
2. I updated the game
3. I went back to install the mod and the meta injector said the game version was 697 (wich was the version before the update)
4. I installed the mod because i didn't know that wich resulted in a corrupt file error
5.I did a full recovery to make the game to work again
6.I deleted the backup of the old version and opened the meta injector that now said that the game version was 703 or something and after i installed the files the mod worked with no problems

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
There is nothing that would ever make Meta Injector display the version of a backup, backup files are only read from to ensure that a backup exists before patches are being performed, and when listing the list of backups.

If Meta Injector would ever make that mistake, it would also result in the patches being applied onto the backup(s) and not the active meta file, which does not happen and would never happen.

blur410

Potential Patron
In the past I have done everything as stated above and had it work. Has anyone had compatibility issues with the new patch(for certain reasons I had to wipe my hard drive and everything on it) and the downloads are still safe right(i.e. no malware)? Just asking if anyone has checked recently(just became overly suspicious of downloads recently, in the past I have trusted you guys and had things work out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.