Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

atleza32bit

Potential Patron
I already did that, texture change work perfectly but the body size slider mod won't.... See my post above, it only patch 1 file and not the other,,, see my image above,,,,

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I already did that, texture change work perfectly but the body size slider mod won't.... See my post above, it only patch 1 file and not the other,,, see my image above,,,,
just use resorepless to get the files again and replace the ones you have, should look like this

Attachments

• Imagen 1016.png
    Imagen 1016.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 212

atleza32bit

Potential Patron
I already did that too, but somehow it;s only patch 1 XML file and not the other, trying with the othe Meta Injector (2.0e I guess) it said it patched but not work.

Kande Labro

Vivacious Visitor
I already did that too, but somehow it;s only patch 1 XML file and not the other, trying with the othe Meta Injector (2.0e I guess) it said it patched but not work.

Confirmed, it patch, no errors, all good, no corrupt files all working.
What I did? - Delete everything a start from zero.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I'd rather wait for fix at this case... than must download all 25GB outright... Dang it...
Oh the fix is already here, I missed your image earlier but after seeing it I'm just going to let you figure the issue out on your own because you clearly haven't bothered to read the guidance before posting.

atleza32bit

Potential Patron
Oh I'm really sorry, that's was the rude of me.... Awrite here my detail....
  • The version of BDO Toolkit : 1.2.0
  • The version of Meta Injector : Both 1.3.0 and 2.0e (Older One)
  • The version of Resorepless : 3.6f
  • The version of Restore N' Patch : I don't know maybe the fist version, I rarely using it btw, that's why.
  • Are you using custom files? Yes/No : Yes, I made my own.
  • Patching method used in Meta Injector ("Keep files and folders structures" or "Let the program decide") : Both and neither work.
  • Client region (NA/EU/RU/KR/JP/Etc.) : SEA
  • Client version (As reported by Meta Injector, "Meta Version") : 101
  • What did you attempt to do (Patch with Meta Injector/Run the game with Restore N' Patch/Play the game/Etc.) : I've try someone suggestion (I forget who) but he said about using 2 Meta Injector to inject both Texture (with 1.3.0) and Body Slider configuration (with 2.0e) about a Week ago (When SEA region get Musa Update), and it work, really well. And now when Maehwa update come, somehow those trick won't work again. Somehow it just let Texture slide in, but the body configutarion XML file not. As listed on my screenshot, it only pass the XML on 0 folder and not the other. I try to brute force by just copying everything to gameconfig or what is named about, and I got straight Corrupted Data notification when I try to login my character.
  • Screenshots
  • BBv2HiH.jpg
So is there anything that I can do? Would you kindly to lend me a helping hand to handle my issue here, pretty please....

Arche

Potential Patron
Oh I'm really sorry, that's was the rude of me.... Awrite here my detail....
  • The version of BDO Toolkit : 1.2.0
  • The version of Meta Injector : Both 1.3.0 and 2.0e (Older One)
  • The version of Resorepless : 3.6f
  • The version of Restore N' Patch : I don't know maybe the fist version, I rarely using it btw, that's why.
  • Are you using custom files? Yes/No : Yes, I made my own.
  • Patching method used in Meta Injector ("Keep files and folders structures" or "Let the program decide") : Both and neither work.
  • Client region (NA/EU/RU/KR/JP/Etc.) : SEA
  • Client version (As reported by Meta Injector, "Meta Version") : 101
  • What did you attempt to do (Patch with Meta Injector/Run the game with Restore N' Patch/Play the game/Etc.) : I've try someone suggestion (I forget who) but he said about using 2 Meta Injector to inject both Texture (with 1.3.0) and Body Slider configuration (with 2.0e) about a Week ago (When SEA region get Musa Update), and it work, really well. And now when Maehwa update come, somehow those trick won't work again. Somehow it just let Texture slide in, but the body configutarion XML file not. As listed on my screenshot, it only pass the XML on 0 folder and not the other. I try to brute force by just copying everything to gameconfig or what is named about, and I got straight Corrupted Data notification when I try to login my character.
  • Screenshots
  • BBv2HiH.jpg
So is there anything that I can do? Would you kindly to lend me a helping hand to handle my issue here, pretty please....

I think, not custom File route. or not BDO Toolkit properly run.

First step, Delete is custom file completely. and BDO Toolkit patch.
2. Resorepless install and Meta Injector Patch.
- you must have version Meta Injector 1.4.0
- You must Meta injector - Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder. (recommended).
- And 5 - Prevent File Re-check
3. 2 step you will patch worked, you are only custom File texture input. (not Texture Folder, only texture File.)
- Black Desert\paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture
4. Meta injector run and patch. (Meta Injector 1.4.0)
- Keep files and folders structures from the "files_to_patch" folder. (recommended)
5. 5 - Prevent File Re-check
enjoy :)

Last edited:
N

NotAName

Any chance of some increased sliders specific to males out of curiosity? (EG: Shoulder width/chest size/arm size? Well technically arm size already exists but can't go above the current maximum other than getting weird pointy bits on their elbows. But yeah, males are disappointingly flat overall unless you make them way too skinny.)

I know mods like this tend to be female focused (Glad to see male support of any kind at all, honestly!) but it would be nice if possible! Trying to make a taller warrior but he ends up lanky, very quickly even at default height let alone as I increase it.

Last edited by a moderator:

h4iterr

Potential Patron
The sliders seem to not work when you have a legacy folder in your files_to_patch. That's regardless if the sliders are in the legacy folder or in the normal one.

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
  • The version of BDO Toolkit that had been used: 1.3.0
  • The version of Meta Injector that had been used: 1.4.0
  • The version of Resorepless that had been used: 3.6f
  • The version of Restore N' Patch that had been used (If used): 1.2.1
  • Are you using custom files? No
  • Patching method used in Meta Injector: Keep files and folders structures
  • Client region (NA/EU/RU/KR/JP/Etc.): NA
  • Client version (As reported by Meta Injector, "Meta Version"): 697
  • What did you attempt to do: Just viewing or having camera behind character model. There is a black square on the neck. This on mystic...if that matters.
Also there's a pretty big seam at the neck. Any way to correct that? Not a big deal, black square irks me more.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    846.6 KB · Views: 227

kalien

Potential Patron
Find it odd on how many people have issues installing this mod. Also if you worried about screwing up the files or anything else. You could just make a copy of the entire black desert folder just in case. That's what I do anyways >.> Yes it's annoying but for people that don't want download game all over again if the files get screw up.

KIRIT0BR

Potential Patron
After I installed the patch, I opened resorepless.exe to access the customization menu, and to take the penis erect options to flaccid, and activate the 3D Vagina, but it is not making any changes in the game when I access the game , continues erect penis and 3D vagina off. Can someone help me? I am running resorepless.exe in administrator mode as suggested.

Last edited:

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
After I installed the patch, I opened resorepless.exe to access the customization menu, and to take the penis erect options to flaccid, and activate the 3D Vagina, but it is not making any changes in the game when I access the game , continues erect penis and 3D vagina off. Can someone help me? I am running resorepless.exe in administrator mode as suggested.

When you changed the settings did you install the mod again? Whenever you change a setting you need to install reorpless again. When installing DON'T chose "let the program decide" option during the injector phase.

KIRIT0BR

Potential Patron
When you changed the settings did you install the mod again? Whenever you change a setting you need to install reorpless again. When installing DON'T chose "let the program decide" option during the injector phase.
Man! thanks so much, I don't do this. now I try again with your steps.

J

jason1212

why when i already patch everything on resorepless, my bdo keep patching? and its always failed

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.