Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (26 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Did you Resorepless or Meta Injector run thorugh 8406 files say it patched them?

Ok, Resorepless seems to get a Stopped working issue when its trying to mark the files. Running on a SSD with not default directory...

This normal?
ZTpVUiP.png

Then the molment of issue:
4FLnoTG.png

Ran Program as admin...

Edit, Tried most recent beta patcher as well, same issue occurs.

Edit 3, is this normal?
G2wmQX0.png

Edit 4, ran a backup from 2-14, does not have as many files to be patched, but still gets an error at the same moment...
w9i8Btg.png

Edit 5, Could there be an issue because from the past I have modified the female skin.dds files so that they are nude but have no nipples/vaj? I been using these .dds for a long time now. (the ones Resorepless uses..)

Sorry for wall of images and text that are possibly incoherent. Just trying to provide details that might help or lead to ideas?

Edit 6: even after resorepless hangs, I ran Meta_Injector and it seems to have applied everything I need that resorepless was trying to edit, I guess it got that far enough in program to produce the files? Doing good ingame so far...
Try deleting your whole "patcher_resources' folder and extracting it from the .zip file again.

I use the newest versions of Resore, Meta etc. after todays BDO patch (using an up to date default PAZ folder - freshly patched - before installing Resore etc., EU Steam user here) without any custom made files and I have no issues so far. Actually I never had the crashing issue too (I always just used Resore/Meta without any custom files though), just the rectangular shadow thing (which is gone with the fix). I realized that the customization options for ranger thighs and lower legs and other additional body cusomization options were reverted too and are gone now. I hope you will find a solution to reintroduce them, alone the ranger thigh customization option was awesome :-)
Glad to know things are working well, for the most part.
If you or someone else could do me the favor and test this version that I posted a few pages back, I might be able to do what you want:
Can someone that was having the crashing issue in v3.6d and wasn't solved could test this beta version and tell me if it works?
resorepless_v3.6f_beta.zip
Just extract the "resorepless.exe" and replace your current one.

I've also added a new option to the "Change body parts max size" menu:
"Set values to apply to all at once"

Which applies the values you set into the "min default max" to all the body parts.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Glad to know things are working well, for the most part.
If you or someone else could do me the favor and test this version that I posted a few pages back, I might be able to do what you want:
Well, I've been using the beta 3.6f but I didn't NEED to, I do however love it for the set all values at once for body sliders.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can someone that was having the crashing issue in v3.6d and wasn't solved could test this beta version and tell me if it works?
resorepless_v3.6f_beta.zip
Just extract the "resorepless.exe" and replace your current one.

I've also added a new option to the "Change body parts max size" menu:
"Set values to apply to all at once"

Which applies the values you set into the "min default max" to all the body parts.
Well, I've been using the beta 3.6f but I didn't NEED to, I do however love it for the set all values at once for body sliders.
Were you having the crash issue before and now you don't?
Please let me know

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
Please help I uninstall the mod by restoring backup using metainjector, but I still get corrupted file error when patching. (In NA server).

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
They seem to look for the additional archives now. Delete all the archives numbered 61337 or higher. I'll make a workaround when I get the time to look into this.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
So you're saying we should delete that archive? Or that they are, with the patch.
To avoid the "corrupted file" error you need to delete the custom archives, Meta Injector creates the archives numbered 61337 and above (incremented by 1 every time the last archive reaches the 100MB threshold), they seem to be checking all the archives in the Paz folder, just like they do the meta file, and deleting the custom ones. I have an idea about how to get around that with Restore N' Patch but I won't be able to verify that it works until the next maintenance, and there's no point releasing a supposed fix if I can't be sure that it works. The fix would likely require an update to BDO Toolkit.

xenosempire

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I realized that my last update of resoreples was version 3.2 Can you guys tell me how to add back specific textures?

There's no longer an option to remove/add specific textures of an armor/underwear, and I'd like to play around with those again.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
To avoid the "corrupted file" error you need to delete the custom archives, Meta Injector creates the archives numbered 61337 and above (incremented by 1 every time the last archive reaches the 100MB threshold), they seem to be checking all the archives in the Paz folder, just like they do the meta file, and deleting the custom ones. I have an idea about how to get around that with Restore N' Patch but I won't be able to verify that it works until the next maintenance, and there's no point releasing a supposed fix if I can't be sure that it works. The fix would likely require an update to BDO Toolkit.
Good to know, well, hopefully we as a loyal community aren't utterly boned. Because I tell you this now, likely 10% at minimum of their player base is gone the second yours and Blackfire's mods stop working EDIT: I mean, stop working permanently because they keep patching it out of course, not because you're still working on a fix :P

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Okay I did not notice the meta injector front page had been updated with instructions. With the BDO toolkit everything is working as before. YAY!

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
Can't say, the only version I test is NA, and I got "corrupted file" when I restored the backup, I let it do it's thing to see what it changes, it removed all my custom archives.
Hey, so I'm actually NOT getting any sort of error on NA? It loads in and the newds are still available, even created a new character.
What were you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.