Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (16 Viewers)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Is the "Restore and Patch" program needed from now on? Is it just for JP servers and Steam Players?

Thanks! I only ask because my game has been working just fine without it.
It's required for the clients that restore the unmodded meta on startup, and optional for all other clients, however, it is recommended for use since it will prevent file rechecks and will automatically re-patch the game for you when there's an update to the game.

Sparowe

Potential Patron
So with it I will no longer need to use the restore backup function in the resorepless mod? That's what I've always done in the past.

I bought the game directly from the BDO website so I don't use the Steam Version of the game itself.

Just to know I'm doing it correctly,

I Install the latest Version of the BDO Toolkit > Run Resorepless > Run MetaInjector > Then Launch the game from the Restore and Patch Mod which is located in the PAZ folder, or do I install it to the games installation directory?

Sparowe

Potential Patron
I'm a little confused as to the new way the Resorepless Program works. During patch it tells me to change the options in Meta Injector from "Keep files and folder structures from the "files to patch" folder. (recommended) and change the option to "Let the program decided where they should go"

I've never done this before but I do understand according to the way the program now works that I should start selecting this option when using it. I also noticed that resorepless now opens meta injector automatically when finishing the patch. I just wanted to clarify.

Boss

Potential Patron
Dang, guess the new Restore Patch program doesn't work with the newest patch? Ran it, but got a corrupt file on download of new patch....

Maybe it was a weird instance, as every program reported back that the files where "clean" even after last weeks patch had my edits?

Edit: Maybe I mis-interpret how that program work...

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Works fine for me after patch in NA.

Just make sure to uninstall your previous installation before you patch and re-run it again. I did just that and it all works fine.

Boss

Potential Patron
Works fine for me after patch in NA.

Just make sure to uninstall your previous installation before you patch and re-run it again. I did just that and it all works fine.
Did you Resorepless or Meta Injector run thorugh 8406 files say it patched them?

Ok, Resorepless seems to get a Stopped working issue when its trying to mark the files. Running on a SSD with not default directory...

This normal?
ZTpVUiP.png

Then the molment of issue:
4FLnoTG.png

Ran Program as admin...

Edit, Tried most recent beta patcher as well, same issue occurs.

Edit 3, is this normal?
G2wmQX0.png

Edit 4, ran a backup from 2-14, does not have as many files to be patched, but still gets an error at the same moment...
w9i8Btg.png

Edit 5, Could there be an issue because from the past I have modified the female skin.dds files so that they are nude but have no nipples/vaj? I been using these .dds for a long time now. (the ones Resorepless uses..)

Sorry for wall of images and text that are possibly incoherent. Just trying to provide details that might help or lead to ideas?

Edit 6: even after resorepless hangs, I ran Meta_Injector and it seems to have applied everything I need that resorepless was trying to edit, I guess it got that far enough in program to produce the files? Doing good ingame so far...

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
In what case, exactly?

Well i don't use resorepless (only use the tools in it to find textures/models)
I use meta injector to inject my own customized models and textures.

Meta Injector is independent of Resorepless, it is Resorepless which is currently dependent on Meta Injector.
BDO Toolkit is required for Meta Injector to work.

So, does this only fix the renaming of the body textures? What if I want to edit other textures? How do I know what the current texture names are?

Boss

Potential Patron
Well i don't use resorepless (only use the tools in it to find textures/models)
I use meta injector to inject my own customized models and textures.

So, does this only fix the renaming of the body textures? What if I want to edit other textures? How do I know what the current texture names are?

I dont' think texture names have changed, I do: Run Resorepless > customize options.. > then exit Reorepless when done then run the new meta interjecter > Automatically replace files (to apply resorepless edits?)

Otherwise I dont think the browse texture process has changed...

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
I use the newest versions of Resore, Meta etc. after todays BDO patch (using an up to date default PAZ folder - freshly patched - before installing Resore etc., EU Steam user here) without any custom made files and I have no issues so far. Actually I never had the crashing issue too (I always just used Resore/Meta without any custom files though), just the rectangular shadow thing (which is gone with the fix). I realized that the customization options for ranger thighs and lower legs and other additional body cusomization options were reverted too and are gone now. I hope you will find a solution to reintroduce them, alone the ranger thigh customization option was awesome :-)

Last edited:

nickson555

Content Creator
when I use meta injector v1.2.2 on NA BDO, the programme keeps running and never finish patching the game. When I log in to game server selection it says file is corrupted.
And the restore backup function is not working. I have to use repair mode to restore and login the game.
Anyone knows what is going on?

Using Resorepless v3.6e, when I log in to game server selection it says file is corrupted.

Finally found out the solution.Delete the back up files and run resrorepless/meta injector

Last edited:
G

gd3231

Hello BlackFireBR, im big fan of your mod. but i have problems after KR server update. When I apply nude mode, the body texture disappears, Except face.
I am very depressed in this situation. so i subscribed to the comment and tried to find a solution, but I could not find a solution for the KR server.
Please help me with my situation. Thank you.

+
In addition, my problem was with the 3.6d version I was using. I tried again with the latest 3.6e version but it is the same symptom. The meta injector and BDO are also using the latest version.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor

I just had one last question, and it's not an attack, but I recently did a 100% fresh install (reformatted the drives and reinstalled windows onto a reformatted drive) so literally everything wiped clean (took about 4 hours to wipe). The only thing I've downloaded other than my browser and ninite's installer package for VLC, CCCPack (codecs), Steam, BDO, Elite-Dangerous, Malware-Bytes and Anti-Spyware S&D, Microsoft Office and Voice Attack (Steam software that compliments Elite-Dangerous) is your guys' files to mod BDO.

Do you know why on startup I get a VERY hidden "Form 1" window that only shows up if I press WINDOWS+TAB and appears to show random coordinates of the window inside it? I close it, and I can't find it on processes, Malware-bytes doesn't show anything (yet I'm gonna try in safe mode) and Anti-Spyware doesn't pick it up either.

But it's only after installing Resorepless, Restore 'n Patch, BDOToolkit and MetaInjector (UndercoverPervert version) that it started appearing.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I just had one last question, and it's not an attack, but I recently did a 100% fresh install (reformatted the drives and reinstalled windows onto a reformatted drive) so literally everything wiped clean (took about 4 hours to wipe). The only thing I've downloaded other than my browser and ninite's installer package for VLC, CCCPack (codecs), Steam, BDO, Elite-Dangerous, Malware-Bytes and Anti-Spyware S&D, Microsoft Office and Voice Attack (Steam software that compliments Elite-Dangerous) is your guys' files to mod BDO.

Do you know why on startup I get a VERY hidden "Form 1" window that only shows up if I press WINDOWS+TAB and appears to show random coordinates of the window inside it? I close it, and I can't find it on processes, Malware-bytes doesn't show anything (yet I'm gonna try in safe mode) and Anti-Spyware doesn't pick it up either.

But it's only after installing Resorepless, Restore 'n Patch, BDOToolkit and MetaInjector (UndercoverPervert version) that it started appearing.
A "form" is the .NET implementation of the Windows GDI+ GUI and it's used to give you buttons to press, etc. "Form1" would be the default name given to the first form in a project. That being said, none of the project I have distributed so far contain any forms in any part of the code, they're all console applications with no use of any forms whatsoever.
You must have another application that creates said form. Some large companies use .NET and Windows Forms to distribute (or fully code) their software, examples of which would be Razer - Synapse 2.0 is coded in .NET, and Gigabyte - their all-in-one tool, whatever it's name, uses forms for it's GUI, it's heavily skinned, but the fact that the quick controls menu is named "MainForm" (the name applications typically use for the main interface) in the task bar and task manager gives it away.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
A "form" is the .NET implementation of the Windows GDI+ GUI and it's used to give you buttons to press, etc. "Form1" would be the default name given to the first form in a project. That being said, none of the project I have distributed so far contain any forms in any part of the code, they're all console applications with no use of any forms whatsoever.
You must have another application that creates said form. Some large companies use .NET and Windows Forms to distribute (or fully code) their software, examples of which would be Razer - Synapse 2.0 is coded in .NET, and Gigabyte - their all-in-one tool, whatever it's name, uses forms for it's GUI, it's heavily skinned, but the fact that the quick controls menu is named "MainForm" (the name applications typically use for the main interface) in the task bar and task manager gives it away.
That makes a lot of sense! I do have Razer synapse, and it always happens on startup (when it detects the mouse!) Thanks for the info, just wanted to be sure no one was compromising our newds. Thanks again for the quick response!
Form1 viewed by WINDOWS-TAB.png
Form1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.