Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So, I decided to do a rollback and restore the "Change body parts max size" option to the same code is was running in v3.4b for now, until I find out how to solve that crashing problem.

Just released a small update with that change, and the black_square_fix inlcuded:

v3.6e
- black_square_fix.zip is now included in the package so you won't have the black square floating around you when you walk.
- Rollback to the old options from the "Change body parts max size" menu in order to avoid the crash when entering the character customization menu. (This is just temporary until I find out what was causing that)
- Fixed life skill option not working the way it should.

Download: https://www.undertow.club/downloads...sorepless-nude-mod.2645/download?version=5096

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Can someone that was having the crashing issue in v3.6d and wasn't solved could test this beta version and tell me if it works?
resorepless_v3.6f_beta.zip
Just extract the "resorepless.exe" and replace your current one.

I've also added a new option to the "Change body parts max size" menu:
"Set values to apply to all at once"

Which applies the values you set into the "min default max" to all the body parts.

Attachments

resorepless_v3.6f_beta.zip
145.6 KB · Views: 255

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
Im finding that I have to use my old partcutdesc.xml file from before this new overall fix came out otherwise all my custom armor mods show invisible parts (invisible breasts on DK, missing arms on Valk). It's not a problem, just not sure why. To get my old armor mods back I took all my .dds textures that were in the old file structure folder "Files_to_patch/Texture" and moved them to "Files_to_oatch/.resopless/character/texture" before running the new metainjector.

Is that how i'm supposed to do it now?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Why do you people keep placing additional mods in the ".resorepless" folder... It's not for you to use, it's for resorepless to use so that when it creates it's own files, they won't conflict with yours which are meant to be placed in literally any other folder that isn't ".resorepless"
You just keep getting your mods deleted whenever you reuse resorepless, whether it's to use different settings or to use an updated version.

Meta Injector isn't and will never be dependent on resorepless, features like dot/underscore prefixed folders and files being ignored have been added for organization. Nothing stops you from using Meta Injector as you have previously, but you all seem to completely ignore that and place your files in resorepless' "volatile" folder...

Was this not made clear by the simple usage instructions in my thread? Because I really don't know what to add to make it clearer.
I don't mean to be rude, and I really do appreciate the support, but I've had my fair share of time around ignorant people and plain idiots that at this point my tolerance for the two is very low, especially when I am made to repeat myself.

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Please add an empty file named ".DO NOT TAMPER" (or something along those lines, with the dot/underscore prefix) in the root of the ".resorepless" folder, the file would be ignored by the injector, hopefully it would discourage actions similar to the above...
Also, if you haven't already, you can bring back the support for the individual pubic hair for the classes sharing the same textures as you can now add files by putting them in a folder named "add" prefixed by a dot or underscore, in the relevant path (".resorepless\character\texture\.add" for textures)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Please add an empty file named ".DO NOT TAMPER" (or something along those lines, with the dot/underscore prefix) in the root of the ".resorepless" folder, the file would be ignored by the injector, hopefully it would discourage actions similar to the above...
Okay, in the next version I'm going to add a file there with the name ".DONT_PLACE_YOUR_FILES_IN_THIS_FOLDER" inside the ".resorepless" folder and another one called ".PLACE_YOUR_CUSTOM_FILES_HERE" inside the "files_to_patch" folder. Is that ok?

Also, if you haven't already, you can bring back the support for the individual pubic hair for the classes sharing the same textures as you can now add files by putting them in a folder named "add" prefixed by a dot or underscore, in the relevant path (".resorepless\character\texture\.add" for textures)
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know we can do that now. I'm going to bring back the feature when I have the chance. Fantastic work.

Why do you people keep placing additional mods in the ".resorepless" folder... It's not for you to use, it's for resorepless to use so that when it creates it's own files, they won't conflict with yours which are meant to be placed in literally any other folder that isn't ".resorepless"
You just keep getting your mods deleted whenever you reuse resorepless, whether it's to use different settings or to use an updated version.

Meta Injector isn't and will never be dependent on resorepless, features like dot/underscore prefixed folders and files being ignored have been added for organization. Nothing stops you from using Meta Injector as you have previously, but you all seem to completely ignore that and place your files in resorepless' "volatile" folder...

Was this not made clear by the simple usage instructions in my thread? Because I really don't know what to add to make it clearer.
I don't mean to be rude, and I really do appreciate the support, but I've had my fair share of time around ignorant people and plain idiots that at this point my tolerance for the two is very low, especially when I am made to repeat myself.
I understand your frustration, I also try to make thing as fool-proof as possible specially for people don't make mistakes and using the tool the way it wasn't intended to do and complain that it's not working.
I've received complaints a couple of times from people saying that the setup process for Resorepless was too complicated, and this is when we didn't even needed MetaInjector to make it work. It was simply extract the files, run the exe and select install.

Most of the people here barely read any instructions and they come ask/complain that things are not working and sometimes even blame us for "not developing" the tool well enough.

Gladly these are very rare occasions and most of the people that post here are very supportive and humble enough to tell us when they are doing something wrong, and not our tools.

It's a shame this happens, but it's good to have patience because some people really struggle with this kind of stuff and can mess up something as simple as a "next->next->done" install process.

Anyway,your could place your instructions inside your Download description as well, since I redirect people to there. That way they will at least take a glimpse on your instructions, hopefully.

Peace, man

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Okay, in the next version I'm going to add a file there with the name ".DONT_PLACE_YOUR_FILES_IN_THIS_FOLDER" inside the ".resorepless" folder and another one called ".PLACE_YOUR_CUSTOM_FILES_HERE" inside the "files_to_patch" folder. Is that ok?
That should do.

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know we can do that now. I'm going to bring back the feature when I have the chance. Fantastic work.
I notified you about this three days ago on Discord, but I don't believe you have logged on.

I understand your frustration, I also try to make thing as fool-proof as possible specially for people don't make mistakes and using the tool the way it wasn't intended to do and complain that it's not working.
I've received complaints a couple of times from people saying that the setup process for Resorepless was too complicated, and this is when we didn't even needed MetaInjector to make it work. It was simply extract the files, run the exe and select install.

Most of the people here barely read any instructions and they come ask/complain that things are not working and sometimes even blame us for "not developing" the tool well enough.

Gladly these are very rare occasions and most of the people that post here are very supportive and humble enough to tell us when they are doing something wrong, and not our tools.

It's a shame this happens, but it's good to have patience because some people really struggle with this kind of stuff and can mess up something as simple as a "next->next->done" install process.

Anyway,your could place your instructions inside your Download description as well, since I redirect people to there. That way they will at least take a glimpse on your instructions, hopefully.

Peace, man
I've been part of many communities throughout the years, and I have made some public projects as well, and as understanding as I'm trying to be, I've reached my limit a long time ago, many people seem to abuse the level of interaction I was offering to basically write them up information that's easily accessible in at least one of the project's pages.
There's also the people who (from the way I see it) think that the world revolves around them, so when there's an issue, they're clearly the ones you have to attend to first, because it's so unlikely that someone else might've had the same issue (referring to the few people who posted that resorepless stopped working after 20+ recent pages that were regarding just that, at which point solutions were already provided, I've replied to some of those and if you look back I'm sure that you could notice my annoyed tone, hinting at this attitude I have when I've had enough).

Last edited:

eddyUndertow

Potential Patron
My installed game path is e:\Games\steam
I cannot run Restore N' Patch neither from \Paz folder nor from the root folder.
I even cannot move Game directory to desktop since my C:\ drive is almost full.
Is there any way to assign installed game path?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
My installed game path is e:\Games\steam
I cannot run Restore N' Patch neither from \Paz folder nor from the root folder.
I even cannot move Game directory to desktop since my C:\ drive is almost full.
Is there any way to assign installed game path?
If Restore N' Patch fails to locate the game launcher from the Paz folder, use "idle mode", instructions in the main post of this thread.

Aerotica

Vivacious Visitor
That should do.

I notified you about this three days ago on Discord, but I don't believe you have logged on.

I've been part of many communities throughout the years, and I have made some public projects as well, and us understanding as I'm trying to be, I've reached my limit a long time ago, many people seem to abuse the level of interaction I was offering to basically write them up information that's easily accessible in at least one of the project's pages.
There's also the people who (from the way I see it) think that the world revolves around them, so when there's an issue, they're clearly the ones you have to attend to first, because it's so unlikely that someone else might've had the same issue (referring to the few people who posted that resorepless stopped working after 20+ recent pages that were regarding just that, at which point solutions were already provided, I've replied to some of those and if you look back I'm sure that you could notice my annoyed tone, hinting at this attitude I have when I've had enough).
I just wanted to thank you again, for both yours and Blackfire's constant dedication to such a beloved mod.

hirotansm

Potential Patron
Use the "Upload a file" button here on the forum to upload the photo to your post.
You just pasted the local path of the picture you're trying to post, that's why it's not showing up.
Use the "Upload a file" button here on the forum to upload the photo to your post.
You just pasted the local path of the picture you're trying to post, that's why it's not showing up.
After an update of 2018,02,14-JP site.
Everything was normalized by a renewal "Meta Injector v1.2.2" & "resorepless v3.6e" !!
Even a problem of customization melts away. It's OK to enter a customization room !!
It's everybody's favor, thank you very much.:smile:
2018-02-14_27465088.JPG
2018-02-14_27327969.JPG
2018-02-14_27178133.JPG

Sparowe

Potential Patron
Is the "Restore and Patch" program needed from now on? Is it just for JP servers and Steam Players?

Thanks! I only ask because my game has been working just fine without it.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Is the "Restore and Patch" program needed from now on? Is it just for JP servers and Steam Players?

Thanks! I only ask because my game has been working just fine without it.
It's required for the clients that restore the unmodded meta on startup, and optional for all other clients, however, it is recommended for use since it will prevent file rechecks and will automatically re-patch the game for you when there's an update to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.