Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello,
Metainjector had been working fine until the last BDO patch. These files replaced dds, and pac files and they worked great but now they fail.
Can you please fix this issue?
Also, I updated bdotoolkit, metainjector just before I ran the metainjector.
Thanks.

Building...
Saving as "PAD61337.PAZ"...
1/39 - pnw_00_hand_0071.dds Failed.
2/39 - pnw_00_lb_0071 before blackdot erase.dds Failed.
3/39 - pnw_00_lb_0071.dds Failed.
4/39 - pnw_00_lb_0071_hair.dds Failed.
5/39 - pnw_00_ub_0071 before blackdot erase.dds Failed.
6/39 - pnw_00_ub_0071.dds Failed.
7/39 - pnw_00_ub_0071_hair.dds Failed.
8/39 - /pcw_10_foot_0011 didn't work.pac Failed.
9/39 - /pcw_10_foot_0011.pac Failed.
10/39 - /pcw_10_hand_0011.pac Failed.
11/39 - /pcw_10_hel_0011.pac Failed.
12/39 - /pcw_10_lb_0011.pac Failed.
13/39 - /pcw_10_ub_0011.pac Failed.
14/39 - /pkww_00_foot_0001.pac Failed.
15/39 - /pkww_00_hand_0001.pac Failed.
ApuiZln.gif

pnw_00_**_0071
2Lye8DJ.gif

pkww_00_**_0001
WXHH25d.gif

pcw_10_**_0011

I also use the latest with Mets Injector and BDO Toolkit
There is no abnormality

Stumpy

Potential Patron
Okay so this should fix the problem:
Extract to "patcher_resources\models\" and install resorepless again.

Thank you BlackFireBR, it is fixed on my end!
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Seems to be fixed on my end aswell.

I completely removed every mod and resetted everything to default including a file check on the launcher 2 times and reinstalled everything according to your instructions earlier. It only worked on the second time and I don't know why. It kinda makes me question myself lol.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
For now I can't find exactly what's causing the crash when entering the character customization from Maehwa class.

It's probably due to something wrong with the customizationboneparamdesc xml file, but I can't seem to find the issue.

Maehwa is the Female version of the Blader, right? Her file should be "customizationboneparamdesc_blawomen.xml" but I don't see anything wrong there.

People who are having the crashes, can you show me a screenshot from your "max default min" body values that you've changed?

For now, if you don't want to crash, reset the settings from the "Change body parts max size" and don't use it for now, until I found the bug and fix it.

The issue with the black square shadow is fixed though. For those of you who missed the last page, here's the fix:
black_square_fix.zip

A

ad020202

Umm...I installed BDOToolkit and then ran Resorepless, did some changes. There was no error during the installation. And then I ran Metainjector. I also started up the game through Restore N' Patch. But when I try to customize my character in game, my game stopped rseponding. I tried tuning down the quality options and bringing back the body size closer to the original, the game still stopped responding. Please help!

Edit:
The pubic hair options made my resorepless installation failed. For now, I simply stopped using it.
Things other than those were working fine. The trasparent thing and armor customization are both great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zendarius

When i have this Mod installed, i can see the nipples when i wear the DK Karlstein Armor...
I like ur mod but this problem annoys me. I edited the body with blender (tryde with the Karlstein armor too) but then my body is invisible or very buggy and glitched... i used the Tutorial on the buttom of youre Post but it wont work...

Does someone know how to Fix that Problem or can do it for me? I dont care if the armor or the body gets edited. (maybe the armor would be better because some clipping issues on other outfits?)

I tryed to edit the original upperbody to the modded underboddy but copied the nipples to the original (i dont like the smaller breast from this mod). In Blender it looked good for me but ingame it was bugged as hell.

Pictures:
20180211171321 1
20180211171326 1
20180211171707 1
blender
ingame

Data:
File-Upload.net - pdw_00_nude_0001.pac (pdw_00_nude_0001.pac)
File-Upload.net - pdw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.dae (pdw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.dae)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Umm...I installed BDOToolkit and then ran Resorepless, did some changes. There was no error during the installation. And then I ran Metainjector. I also started up the game through Restore N' Patch. But when I try to customize my character in game, my game stopped rseponding. I tried tuning down the quality options and bringing back the body size closer to the original, the game still stopped responding. Please help!

Edit:
The pubic hair options made my resorepless installation failed. For now, I simply stopped using it.
Things other than those were working fine. The trasparent thing and armor customization are both great.
Use the reset option in the body size changer menu. This feature is still crashing and I'm working on solving the problem.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Is there a way to fix the body clipping through this armor? I applied the fix holes already. Or is this problem unrelated to the fix holes and do I need to post this question some place else =X

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there a way to fix the body clipping through this armor? I applied the fix holes already. Or is this problem unrelated to the fix holes and do I need to post this question some place else =X

The part of the waistband you are looking for uses _foot 's pac.

<CutType Name="PCW_Foot">
<File>1_Pc/16_PCW/Armor/12_foot/PCW_00_Foot_0001.pac</File>
</CutType>

The zip file is one that extends the waistband.
Edit partcut or use modified pac
As you like
COacNOw.jpg

Attachments

pcw_00_foot_0001.zip
28 KB · Views: 108

Last edited:

nopopup

Potential Patron
ApuiZln.gif

pnw_00_**_0071
2Lye8DJ.gif

pkww_00_**_0001
WXHH25d.gif

pcw_10_**_0011

I also use the latest with Mets Injector and BDO Toolkit
There is no abnormality

How did you name the files that you modded ? Would the structure of the names be the same as my files?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
When i have this Mod installed, i can see the nipples when i wear the DK Karlstein Armor...
I like ur mod but this problem annoys me. I edited the body with blender (tryde with the Karlstein armor too) but then my body is invisible or very buggy and glitched... i used the Tutorial on the buttom of youre Post but it wont work...

Does someone know how to Fix that Problem or can do it for me? I dont care if the armor or the body gets edited. (maybe the armor would be better because some clipping issues on other outfits?)

I tryed to edit the original upperbody to the modded underboddy but copied the nipples to the original (i dont like the smaller breast from this mod). In Blender it looked good for me but ingame it was bugged as hell.

Pictures:
20180211171321 1
20180211171326 1
20180211171707 1
blender
ingame

Data:
File-Upload.net - pdw_00_nude_0001.pac (pdw_00_nude_0001.pac)
File-Upload.net - pdw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.dae (pdw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.dae)
PVOl35i.png

The x axis rotation and x, y, z scales are abnormal
Originally the rotation of the x axis is 0
The scale of x, y, z is 1 for inches and 2.54 for centimeters

q6aOvRW.png

Will this and to fix
But the bones are already broken

3jjnNhx.png

Smooth mesh is also lost

Dratiant

Potential Patron
The part of the waistband you are looking for uses _foot 's pac.

<CutType Name="PCW_Foot">
<File>1_Pc/16_PCW/Armor/12_foot/PCW_00_Foot_0001.pac</File>
</CutType>

The zip file is one that extends the waistband.
Edit partcut or use modified pac
As you like
COacNOw.jpg
Thanks so much! That file is EXACTLY what I needed. Curious but is there a tutorial you would recommend for using Blender by any chance? Again, thank you so much.

IBooI

Potential Patron
I use to hve that mod, still have the file but the folder change now, where i must to copy now, is a mod on rasa kasius outfit

Attachments

• 2018-01-29_1114983940.JPG
    2018-01-29_1114983940.JPG
    545.3 KB · Views: 393
  • 2018-01-29_1115638298.JPG
    2018-01-29_1115638298.JPG
    493.7 KB · Views: 400

squint583

Potential Patron
Use the reset option in the body size changer menu. This feature is still crashing and I'm working on solving the problem.

Hey BlackFireBR,

I had the same problem with the Maehwa. I changed some of the new sliders back to default (hands, neck, and clavicle) and the rest of my custom body parts sizes successfully applied (0.7-2.5) and the character creator stopped crashing. So maybe a problem with the new sliders? I tried hands, neck, and clavicle at 0.7-2.5 for more info.

The crash also happened on ranger, valk, mystic, and maybe another? I cannot remember.

I hope this helps narrow down the issue. Thank you for all your work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.