Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (22 Viewers)

Xanatos

Potential Patron
With the EU Update of 11.01.18 the mod is not longer working for me. Somehow the metafile is not patched correctly, all changes I apply do not show up ingame. When I open Resorep the status says: 465 files patched.
Everytime I try to install it tries to completely redo the metafile... some help would be appreciated.
I get the same happening to me on NA servers as well

W

wyrde

I'm having no problems so far either, everything works just fine

The mod works for me, with the options I've chosen showing up (or, rather, not showing (: ), but I've noticed some UI elements stopped working. Like I can't use the Worker icon in the map (or town map). The "last server" button doesn't work on the server list. A few other little things. Everything worked immediately after I restored the backup meta file from the other day.

R

ratbag

Hi, does anyone know which penis texture is for the Striker? I want to edit so I can use it with my more tanned character and get rid of that horrible red ring around the tip.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, does anyone know which penis texture is for the Striker? I want to edit so I can use it with my more tanned character and get rid of that horrible red ring around the tip.
It shares a nude texture of Warrior or Brader It is drawn small under the crotch Let's enlarge and confirm

Vallil

Swell Supporter
The mod works for me, with the options I've chosen showing up (or, rather, not showing (: ), but I've noticed some UI elements stopped working. Like I can't use the Worker icon in the map (or town map). The "last server" button doesn't work on the server list. A few other little things. Everything worked immediately after I restored the backup meta file from the other day.
can't relate, my game is running without issues

ManamiFox

Potential Patron
Is it normal for the Mystic's shoulders to have a slight texture seam around the shoulder and armpit?

There also seems to be a dark spot on the back of her neck.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is it normal for the Mystic's shoulders to have a slight texture seam around the shoulder and armpit?

There also seems to be a dark spot on the back of her neck.
Human type characters share a sorceress nude texture. It is pactool to read vertex information from UV and make it mesh. I think there are some deviations. Especially bone information can not be read after Mystic (because updating is stopped) I substitute bones of other characters and pull them out. I think the shadow is due to that.

Skull_Angel

Potential Patron
Hello, first post and new to BDO/BDO modding (have modded many other games though).

I'm having an issue with modification to sliders for "lower back and belly" not taking effect for dark knight (unsure about other classes, first character). I have changed minimums to 70, but they do not change under 80 (or possibly default). I've already tried running clean installs and different minimums, but no dice. Any help appreciated.

Edit: Problem persists with other classes

Last edited:

daeg0n

Potential Patron
I seem to have gotten my issue wrong the first time I posted. It's not specific headgear for my witch that isn't showing up. No headgear shows up on my witch. It's not the "hide costume" button, I've checked it many times, lol. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. This issue has persisted after a full reinstall.

V

Vaekran

I've got a question to pose here. One of my friends is trying to play a Mystic, or to edit one rather, yet his game is crashing whenever he loads the Mystic in the creator. We've checked the bases (resorepless in right folder, installed right, other characters work, etc), yet can't find a direct cause of this, and neither myself nor my other friend experience the issue. If anyone could give their two cents, it'd be appreciated.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I've got a question to pose here. One of my friends is trying to play a Mystic, or to edit one rather, yet his game is crashing whenever he loads the Mystic in the creator. We've checked the bases (resorepless in right folder, installed right, other characters work, etc), yet can't find a direct cause of this, and neither myself nor my other friend experience the issue. If anyone could give their two cents, it'd be appreciated.
Is it only when loading mystic specifically?
also, do you use resorepless AND/OR meta injector?
if you use meta it could be something with the sliders .xml files, as if the min is greater than the max it can cause this kind of errors.
It may also be an error or a timeout while installing. Try also getting permissions for all the folders in the root directory properties
PS: Check this forum for further issues [BDO]FAQ and troubleshooting, read before asking for help

LunaPaws

Potential Patron
Hey everyone - Fairly new player here, but I did everything as instructed in the, well, instructions - Extracted the files to the PAZ folder, and installed it as told, customizing pubic hair, disabling penises, increasing breast/butt size, disabling armor...

But I just load in-game with my armor on. I have no idea why. Reinstalling the mod didn't work either.

Pls help a lesbian see her characters tiddies like she should be allowed to. T^T

Attachments

• HELP.png
    HELP.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 221

ixradioactivexi

Potential Patron
Hey everyone - Fairly new player here, but I did everything as instructed in the, well, instructions - Extracted the files to the PAZ folder, and installed it as told, customizing pubic hair, disabling penises, increasing breast/butt size, disabling armor...

But I just load in-game with my armor on. I have no idea why. Reinstalling the mod didn't work either.

Pls help a lesbian see her characters tiddies like she should be allowed to. T^T
can we see your customization settings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.