Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (11 Viewers)

Coney

Potential Patron
I'm using a custom pvw (valk) nude texture using Meta Injector. But whenever I run it, it tells me it cannot find it in the meta file. Simply putting my pvw file in the (main game)/character/texture directory lets me bypass this and I can see the texture.

I know valk uses phw textures but since I've updated it looks like valk uses their own (pvw) textures. Is something going on?

marlen

Avid Affiliate
tried to install it,.
unfortunatly it crashed every time it gets to this point.....
any suggestions on what to do?

That’s odd, I’m sure Suzu has a better suggestion, but just to play it safe until she or someone else replies, I’d download DriverBooster, make sure everything on ur pc is up to date, CCleaner and clean ur pc a bit, and make sure your PC for whatever reason isn’t getting too hot.
In my experience, the only time of ever had something crash is when my computer is getting too hot and after a couple updates and tweaks with afterburner everything is running top notch the way it should be.

When I first got my computer and I was a complete newbie to PC knowledge I had crashes happen left and right when opening black desert alone, but on the same computer I run between 60 and 85 frames on average and my temperature of my GPU is about 17° lower than it used to be.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
tried to install it,.
unfortunatly it crashed every time it gets to this point.....
any suggestions on what to do?
Steam It may be caused by too many folder hierarchies. Why not just move the bd file to a different location when patching? Return original folder after patch finished

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Can someone explain me what do the _n and _sp texture file do? _m determine the surface that get dyed ingame but im not sure about the others. Any help?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

TehPenguin

Content Creator
I used photoshop.
I went to HERE, downloaded a template for the tan lines. Made a few adjustments myself, added a different Vagina to Tamer, and I found the ranger nipples were off in this template. So I put a layer over and moved over the boobs from resorepless and blended it until I got what I wanted.

Did you download the latest version of the template? If so, care posting in the thread what you found faulty? I'd then fix it for everyone in the future.

qoller

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR BlackFireBR I am very sorry for repeating, but could you please tell me if this:
test.PNG

Is the correct way of displaying the:
4 - Kibelius Armor Options -> Naked with wings?

Or is there a way to completely remove the apron also?
I am using the v3.4

winnerhead34

Potential Patron
I'm using a custom pvw (valk) nude texture using Meta Injector. But whenever I run it, it tells me it cannot find it in the meta file. Simply putting my pvw file in the (main game)/character/texture directory lets me bypass this and I can see the texture.

I know valk uses phw textures but since I've updated it looks like valk uses their own (pvw) textures. Is something going on?
I'm also having this problem. I tried renaming it both ways: pvw and phw but although Meta Injector does work, it does not show ingame.

D

dante666

Hello, thanks alot for the mod, i play in the SA and after the last patch that happened today morning, the uncensor doesnt work anyone( everybory has pants :c) and even when only women selected still show nude males. Please help, thanks

janii

Potential Patron
Since the newest update I've been getting these errors with the meta injector:
idM7U

gBkOz2k.png

The other 500 things get patched without problem though. Is this normal or is soemthing wrong?

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Since the newest update I've been getting these errors with the meta injector:
idM7U

gBkOz2k.png

The other 500 things get patched without problem though. Is this normal or is soemthing wrong?
I´ve searched for those files on my game files, i cant find them. Looks like the removed those models. Its strange because they were weapons and some clothes.

Last edited:

DatAssClown

Potential Patron
hi. i mentioned earlier that there seemed to be some weird low-res-thingie problem with me installing the mod. i had my game settings/textures at max in options before i drag dropped the mod to the paz files and installed from there like it should work. and it did indeed install it from the mod files... but then i went ingame and i started to notice these weird crapy messed up textures in the character's nude textures...like the body textures have these parts that look completely crapy in quality and way lower resolution than the unmodded face textures or models....now my question would be that why do i get these pixelated looks on the mod skins?? or is that how they are supposed to look like, i think those appear on all classes pretty much, sometimes they appear to kind of change form like the weird black pixels on the skin that appear sometimes,,, i dunno if others have a similar problem but i would like to get some better or fixed textures for my witch atleast... any protips on what to do about these? i'm not sure if theses screenshots really show the problems that well... plz take a look peeps

Attachments

• Black Desert Screenshot 2017.11.03 - 21.41.png
    Black Desert Screenshot 2017.11.03 - 21.41.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 541
  • Black Desert Screenshot 2017.11.03 - 21.42.png
    Black Desert Screenshot 2017.11.03 - 21.42.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 541
  • Black Desert Screenshot 2017.11.bbbb03 - 21.42.png
    Black Desert Screenshot 2017.11.bbbb03 - 21.42.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 516

Kratosferico

Casual Client
hi. i mentioned earlier that there seemed to be some weird low-res-thingie problem with me installing the mod. i had my game settings/textures at max in options before i drag dropped the mod to the paz files and installed from there like it should work. and it did indeed install it from the mod files... but then i went ingame and i started to notice these weird crapy messed up textures in the character's nude textures...like the body textures have these parts that look completely crapy in quality and way lower resolution than the unmodded face textures or models....now my question would be that why do i get these pixelated looks on the mod skins?? or is that how they are supposed to look like, i think those appear on all classes pretty much, sometimes they appear to kind of change form like the weird black pixels on the skin that appear sometimes,,, i dunno if others have a similar problem but i would like to get some better or fixed textures for my witch atleast... any protips on what to do about these? i'm not sure if theses screenshots really show the problems that well... plz take a look peeps
When you edit the texture the quality gets worse. The solution is to use a higher quality texture. Someone made a post some time ago with a 2k tamer nude texture but I think he hadn't time for more.
Edit 1: Black Desert body textures

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
When you edit the texture the quality gets worse. The solution is to use a higher quality texture. Someone made a post some time ago with a 2k tamer nude texture but I think he hadn't time for more.
Edit 1: Black Desert body textures

That is why it is important to use PSD file format while making multiple edits. Always edit from the original DDS. If you resave as DDS format over and over the quality gets lost each time. I keep a PSD of all my texture projects.

I would share my body texture, but I used assets I do not have permission to share :( (mostly Skyrim and DAZ studio skin textures, real skin photos and some hand painting as well).

nickson555

Content Creator
This problem can only be fixed if u know how to render new texture according to suzu's 3d mesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.