Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (23 Viewers)

Kratosferico

Casual Client
sorry to post twice in a row but I couldn't find how to edit my previous post to add a screenshot, so I'm about to test this but it seems even though I have remove life skill armor ON venecil canape and heidel
masquerade aren't being removed
I'm not on my pc now but even if it is not working the edited textures should be on the mod files. Search for them and use metainjector to force the removal

Kratosferico

Casual Client
I feel like I'm almost there but not quite lol, as I mentioned before I got venecil to work perfectly they are naked with no holes/problems with it, Heidel Masquerade and Canape didn't get fixed using the fix holes option sadly, trying to think about something else that could work :(
I never tried Meta Injector, resorep always worked for me sadly it's giving me this headache this time :(
Those holes appears because the model of the clothes 'cut' the skin so you don't see the skin overlapping the clothes. partcutdesc.xml control that cut. I have one from suzu that stop the cut for all the costumes. It will solve your problems but you will see skin over the clothes on some costumes. I don't know how to edit it to work only on those two costumes but maybe someone here knows. Anyway you need metainjector to use it.
Here you have a link to suzu's thread
Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu
And the meta injector should be on the first page of this thread

caoyifu1109

Potential Patron
Nice Work!
I haven't played for 5 months. I'm glad to see your work here.
that's a quick question i was confuse, what's functions is censorship removal? low, high, and medium and keep All, what's is that mean?
sorry for long time have not use your mod. what should i choose in this Choice?
Please help :)

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Finally decided to get a horse because... uhm... reasons. What is sad is that I actually run faster than my horse at full speed on foot lol :P
2017-11-14_192266405.PNG

Again, thank you very much for this mod :3

Last edited by a moderator:

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
This mod appears to be broken with today's patch. The game is now crashing when trying to read files in the PAZ folder:

GJ7B6f1.png

I searched around BDO support and this error is the result of a corrupted PAZ file.
I've tried doing a fresh install and then reapplying the mod.
I've also tried using the resorpless option to prevent file re-check.

The error still persists. We may be SOL, guys.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
This mod appears to be broken with today's patch. The game is now crashing when trying to read files in the PAZ folder:

GJ7B6f1.png

I searched around BDO support and this error is the result of a corrupted PAZ file.
I've tried doing a fresh install and then reapplying the mod.
I've also tried using the resorpless option to prevent file re-check.

The error still persists. We may be SOL, guys.

The game is not working even without mods. They are trying to fix it.
I will test it once they are done with emergency maintenance.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
The game is not working even without mods. They are trying to fix it.
I will test it once they are done with emergency maintenance.

Thank you for this response. In my haze of "NO! GOD NO! PLEASE!" of potentially losing the mods, the one thing I did not try to test was running the game without the mods installed. I did not see any errors like this on reddit or the forums after the patch and assumed it was just me.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Thank you for this response. In my haze of "NO! GOD NO! PLEASE!" of potentially losing the mods, the one thing I did not try to test was running the game without the mods installed. I did not see any errors like this on reddit or the forums after the patch and assumed it was just me.
The game and the mod is both working on my PC and laptop. I think the patch is messed up for some people again as always lol.

Gunmetal

Vivacious Visitor
Ahh, cheers for the heads up. I might login without installing the mod first just to check mine updated properly.

W

wtfboats

It works for me as long as I don't go near a town, then I get the error while reading files message. Haven't tested without mod yet.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
It works for me as long as I don't go near a town, then I get the error while reading files message. Haven't tested without mod yet.

This may be my problem. All of my characters are logged out in my house in Heidel.

I'm doing a full reinstall now and will see how it works without mods once it finishes.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Still no dice. The game is still crashing.

As this is not an issue with the mods, I will refrain from posting further about it here.

Sorry if I cause a scare.

Entropy

Potential Patron
I think the game stopped working for many players after they applied a hot fix. The file pad00024.paz seems to be incomplete. Someone at Blackdesertonline forum posted a possible fix: Solution for reading file error after hotfix. Basically you replace the pad00024.paz with a pre-hotfix one and it seems to work. It does not appear to be related to this mod. This mod still works after the patch.

Last edited:

PsYLoR

Potential Patron
I use resorep, then do some extra mods with meta injector and since the latest patch I've noticed that my 'partcutdesc' doesn't seem to be getting read properly or isn't working as it should. I suddenly have a bunch of skin clipping through a lot of outfits across all characters. I've tried un-installs and re-installs etc but nothing seems to be working. Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I use resorep, then do some extra mods with meta injector and since the latest patch I've noticed that my 'partcutdesc' doesn't seem to be getting read properly or isn't working as it should. I suddenly have a bunch of skin clipping through a lot of outfits across all characters. I've tried un-installs and re-installs etc but nothing seems to be working. Anyone else having this problem or know a solution?

The developers deleted some texture recently to reduce BDO size on disk. I normally have 8.2k files patched but now I only have 7.7k.

PsYLoR

Potential Patron
If they only deleted 'some' textures that doesn't explain why every single character has the same issue of skin clipping on all outfits both cash shop and normal armors, none of the entries in partcutdesc are doing their job. It only happened this last patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.