Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

C

Carly

Mod usually works fantastic for a day, then sadly the game will randomly kick me. Everyone else says they have NO problems. Just me :/ My character model is removed and the game no longer gets any more mbps while I look at the lovely world that's left from me being kicked. Any solutions? It's a fresh install. I just don't get it.

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
hi. i mentioned earlier that there seemed to be some weird low-res-thingie problem with me installing the mod. i had my game settings/textures at max in options before i drag dropped the mod to the paz files and installed from there like it should work. and it did indeed install it from the mod files... but then i went ingame and i started to notice these weird crapy messed up textures in the character's nude textures...like the body textures have these parts that look completely crapy in quality and way lower resolution than the unmodded face textures or models....now my question would be that why do i get these pixelated looks on the mod skins?? or is that how they are supposed to look like, i think those appear on all classes pretty much, sometimes they appear to kind of change form like the weird black pixels on the skin that appear sometimes,,, i dunno if others have a similar problem but i would like to get some better or fixed textures for my witch atleast... any protips on what to do about these? i'm not sure if theses screenshots really show the problems that well... plz take a look peeps

I have the same problem, it would be nice to update the mod, in fact I have waited but it seems that they will not.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Mod usually works fantastic for a day, then sadly the game will randomly kick me. Everyone else says they have NO problems. Just me :/ My character model is removed and the game no longer gets any more mbps while I look at the lovely world that's left from me being kicked. Any solutions? It's a fresh install. I just don't get it.
If you're on NA, there's a server problem with some people ISP.

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Attention to all users of this great mod: Please uninstall and take the files OUT of your BDO folder before running today's "patch"!

Kakao Games is running a serious search on all files. Don't get yourself banned over a misunderstanding...

"As some of you may or may not know, there has been an incident recently of a BDO player accessing some of the game files which is strictly restricted to all players. This is a serious violation of our ToS (Black Desert Online, the next gen MMORPG) under 8.2 License Restrictions. Due to the violation of the ToS, this player has been permanently banned from BDO.

Violation of ToS is a matter we take very seriously and we will take the appropriate actions when found necessary."

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Attention to all users of this great mod: Please uninstall and take the files OUT of your BDO folder before running today's "patch"!

Kakao Games is running a serious search on all files. Don't get yourself banned over a misunderstanding...

"As some of you may or may not know, there has been an incident recently of a BDO player accessing some of the game files which is strictly restricted to all players. This is a serious violation of our ToS (Black Desert Online, the next gen MMORPG) under 8.2 License Restrictions. Due to the violation of the ToS, this player has been permanently banned from BDO.

Violation of ToS is a matter we take very seriously and we will take the appropriate actions when found necessary."
That wasnt about the mod. They banned a guy that posted all the hidden stats from weapons and armors

Terix3

Swell Supporter
That wasnt about the mod. They banned a guy that posted all the hidden stats from weapons and armors
Sadly paz browser was used for it and the tool name is on reddit front page now. This is not gonna end well either they will ask BlackfireBR to take the tools down or change encryption.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Sadly paz browser was used for it and the tool name is on reddit front page now. This is not gonna end well either they will ask BlackfireBR to take the tools down or change encryption.
They probably didn't use his PAZ browser, his haven't been working for the past 2 weeks.

Likewise, I'm still fine at running the nude patch after today's patch.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
They probably didn't use his PAZ browser, his haven't been working for the past 2 weeks.

Likewise, I'm still fine at running the nude patch after today's patch.
Eh? Paz Browser works just fine for me and it always been, i use 1.4. Confirmed it just now.

It will take a bit of time for them to take action (maybe months but they will surely do before next content patch in KR)

Testkits

Vivacious Visitor

Except:
12.1.7. Modification of the Game Client

The User is only allowed to use third party programs affecting the Game Client to the extent such programs do not affect significantly the gameplay and do not violate any provision of the Agreement. The use of any such use third party program must be validated first by Kakao Games Europe. For that purpose, the User should contact customer support before installing and using such use third party program.

This means that as long as the modification affects you, and only you, and does not give an unfair advantage... even by their TOS this mod is not in violation. The doesn't mean the TOS could not be changed later to include also this. This last bit rests on the shoulders of every player using this MOD NOT abusing it or what it does... which sadly is what usually ends up happening. :frown:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
do we have a discord for this mod so I can maybe ask some questions there :x? or can someone please tell me if remove life skill clothes is working or not, mine is only removing Venia Riding Attire, Canape and Venecil stay untouched while it should be removing all.
It works

Phinyx

Potential Patron
I ran into a small problem, I don't know if it's only for me or others as well. Couple of months ago after the game patch Dark Knights Karlstein costume doesn't show properly when it's durability is 20/100 or below, it still looks that its at 80/100. It's only for Dark Knight though, on other classes it works fine.

In the picture the durability is 0/100 for both.

Anyone got any ideas what is wrong or how to fix it?

Attachments

• 2017-11-12_196416640.JPG
    2017-11-12_196416640.JPG
    348.2 KB · Views: 618
  • 2017-11-12_196467010.JPG
    2017-11-12_196467010.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 566
D

dr.no455

I ran into a small problem, I don't know if it's only for me or others as well. Couple of months ago after the game patch Dark Knights Karlstein costume doesn't show properly when it's durability is 20/100 or below, it still looks that its at 80/100. It's only for Dark Knight though, on other classes it works fine.

In the picture the durability is 0/100 for both.

Anyone got any ideas what is wrong or how to fix it?

I'm not sure how to fix it, but I submitted a ticket a couple months ago regarding the Canape costume with the same durability bug on DK. Karlstein, Lahr Arcien, Heled (Not sure if this intentional) and Canape all have this problem on DK.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Some characters have bones changed or added. I think that it is rebind along with it, I think that the body-fitted costume does not fit It may be fixed by swapping the bones of the nude body's pac file.

Gunmetal

Vivacious Visitor
Been running 3.4b since its release, on NA. Current Version.dat 572 - flawlessly.
I only run basic settings however, starter armors removed.
Confirmation for anyone looking for it.

I won't be removing this mod (besides when patching) nor my custom font from the game directory until it's made clear I must.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.