Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (21 Viewers)

Squaresangles

Potential Patron
Hello, I've noticed an issue with Witch nude texture: comparing the original and the modified skin, it appears the latter shows less details. This is very clear when you compare the knee's sculpting, which is clearly better defined in the clean status: View attachment 66169
Compared to the modded version, that looks flatter (lightining is slighly different but it can be clearly seen: View attachment 66170

Not sure anything can be done about it, but I just wanted to bring this to your attention,

Cheers!

I think it's the normal maps (_n.dds files) that are unfortunately not as good as the original files. I already reported this Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D mods - Solid Vagina, Nipple by Suzu

A

Ando91

Thanks for this tool.
Tho it seems body shape sliders doesnt work(EU). Any chance for an update?
Does this mod come with the latest skin textures?

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone when I try to run Black desert online Resorepless v3.4b I have black desert online From The website it is only a trial would that affect running the Resorepless v3.4b My black desert online game runs fine running With out Running Black Desert Online Resorepless And Meta Injector v2.1 it when I run Them Both My black desert online Game Does Not Like To Run Them Both My Blacke Desert Online goes into the loading screen but then quits why I do not know ?

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Hello everyone when I try to run Black desert online Resorepless v3.4b I have black does on mine downloaded from the website it is only a trial would that affect running the Resorepless v3.4b My black desert online game runs fine without running it when I run it black desert online goes into the loading screen but then quits why I do not know
do a file check, make a backup of the original meta file and try again, sometimes things go wrong for no reason, i fact just now i tried to use meta injector and it refused to patch any file, fixed after replacing with the meta file i had as backup

pk994315

Potential Patron
Underwear..
55.jpg
56.jpg
57.jpg

U

UhOk

Hiya just wondering if there is a way i can set so costumes look like the lowest durability setting at all times.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys, so i wanna use the mod, however I don't want to have a risk of getting my account banned as i have put hundreds of euros into it, so i was wondering if there is any official statements from the GMs/CMs of BDO on this mod?

I can promise you there is no ban. Unless you screenshot with ur character name and everything with you using the mod and post it online for Kakao to see lol
I’ve been using this mod and the Meta and everything for a very long time.
If there’s an update, sometimes I forget to remove it, all it does is find a “corrupted file” and redoes the whole 52GB again. No need to worry.

marlen

Avid Affiliate
How are you applying these tattoos and where are u getting the tattoos from? Would you like to share?
I used photoshop.https://www.undertow.club/threads/b...hape-colour-creator-photoshop-template.10619/
I went to HERE, downloaded a template for the tan lines. Made a few adjustments myself, added a different Vagina to Tamer, and I found the ranger nipples were off in this template. So I put a layer over and moved over the boobs from resorepless and blended it until I got what I wanted.
It takes a little while to figure out if you're new, nothing youtube can't fix though. I used to PS alot, just been a couple years so it didnt take me long to get.
The tattoos, I just went to google, typed in a type of tat I wanted like "Flower tattoo PNG" or "Cute tattoo PNG" and images had it, save and drag to PS as new photo, slide it out, magic crop it and slide it over. This chest tattoo was fun, It was white, didnt go with the skin so I had to edit it more to give it red and made it look cooler, I have to adjust it a bit tho cause the top of the skull is annoying me. lol So ill fix that later.

This is my Ranger tho:grin:
xM0nRzc.png

dukexGF.png

J

jimmychoice

Try to revert to an earlier backup. Then let the game patch. Close it. Let resorepless patch.

Resorepless still works for me.

Hi, I have a similar problem as Jeany. My resorepless crashes everytime the patching in progress switches to censorship removal. I first tried your suggested solution, which did not help, and then went as far as completely clearing my Paz folder and redownload it to make sure nothing of old Resorepless versions remains.

Sadly, even with a freshly patched BDO version without any mod affliction I am still experiencing the same issue: Resorepless stops working with error message as soon as it gets to removing censorship (I tried to switch from non removal to low as well, which did not change anything). I also run as administrator.

Any idea what's going wrong there? It's been a while since I last used the mod and today I felt like having custom body shapes again. :(

EDIT: I FIXED IT MYSELF TODAY BY FOLLOWING ALL THE DELETION INSTRUCTIONS FROM PAGE 1. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.