Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (18 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The black rectangle got fixed by restarting. The holes in the stocking did not. Always in the same place.
Are you concerned about broken holes in stockings?
I do not mind but lol
It disappears if you correct the nude body mesh.
Perhaps the vertex of that part of the leg has moved
I will fix it when I have time.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello blackfireBR Can you say 100% that what you say in things you need to know is accurate that is just a general question

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The black rectangle got fixed by restarting. The holes in the stocking did not. Always in the same place.
Nude body for modifying the stockings hole of
uploaded
Nude body for modifying the stockings hole of
EA4QC6g.jpg
nRWKzM6.jpg
YwyRBXn.jpg
4q4ePjq.jpg
AsL5UcM.jpg
RhSzUIw.jpg

AFamousHistorian

Potential Patron
Changing the max body size values appears to have no effect, even when trying to create a character or editing a character I already have. Breast size, for example, remains the same regardless of the values. Is there something I am missing? I am not all that good with dealing with mods so that very well may be the case lol

(Here I set these values, but still nothing. Is there a way to apply this to one character btw? Perhaps I overlooked something but I cannot seem to find any body changes to any specific character.)
BDO Resorepless.PNG

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Changing the max body size values appears to have no effect, even when trying to create a character or editing a character I already have. Breast size, for example, remains the same regardless of the values. Is there something I am missing? I am not all that good with dealing with mods so that very well may be the case lol

(Here I set these values, but still nothing. Is there a way to apply this to one character btw? Perhaps I overlooked something but I cannot seem to find any body changes to any specific character.)
View attachment 65924
try at least 3x for changes to be noticeable, also to make it affect your character you need to either make a new one or edit the body shape it actually has, the mod increases the slider limit, i doesn't multiply the values

AFamousHistorian

Potential Patron
try at least 3x for changes to be noticeable, also to make it affect your character you need to either make a new one or edit the body shape it actually has, the mod increases the slider limit, i doesn't multiply the values

When you say 3x, you mean 3x on the max size right? if so I went up to 5 and pulled the sliders up all the way on my character. It looks to still be the same size as it was before. Lol or I am misunderstanding this big time.
bdo.PNG

Black Desert Screenshot 2017.10.01 - 20.59.57.73.png

Vallil

Swell Supporter
When you say 3x, you mean 3x on the max size right? if so I went up to 5 and pulled the sliders up all the way on my character. It looks to still be the same size as it was before. Lol or I am misunderstanding this big time.
View attachment 65926
View attachment 65927
which version are you playing on? yes it should work in the body editing screen, after you save the changes it should stay like that

Remilneia

Potential Patron
A bit unrelated, but does Mystic use the same main and offhand weapon as striker? I have to know so I can prepare gear in advance for whenever she's released in NA/EU.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello blackfireBR Can you say 100% that what you say in things you need to know is accurate that is just a general question
Yes.
No one has ever got banned for this, the admins already said that as long as doesn't give anyone any advantages, it's all good. And yes, it's client only so no one sees it besides you, and yes, it works in the SA version (I used it multiple times)

Changing the max body size values appears to have no effect, even when
trying to create a character or editing a character I already have. Breast size, for example, remains the same regardless of the values. Is there something I am missing? I am not all that good with dealing with mods so that very well may be the case lol

View attachment 65924
The body size changer is not working anymore I think.
I'm gonna fix that when I have time.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
I want to replace a specific cash shop costume in-game with the Bloody Halloween costume, is this possible? Can I extract the files and rename them so that when I wear that specific costume it will look like the Bloody Halloween costume?

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
I want to replace a specific cash shop costume in-game with the Bloody Halloween costume, is this possible? Can I extract the files and rename them so that when I wear that specific costume it will look like the Bloody Halloween costume?

We do not swap costumes as this lead to pearl abyss trying to patch all mods last time. Please refrain from bringing it up in this forum. Thanks for understanding! <3

IBooI

Potential Patron
i extract the file but nathing happen , replace file on destination etc etc, nned put kibe normal or any of other 2 option?
i keep doing the extract but not work, is not easy(may be not) add 2 option to kibelius so we can have like this: kibelius normal, kibelius transparent normal broke, kibelius more transparent normal broke , kibe transparent and kibelius more transparent, anyway still very good work XD m thx and have a very nide day

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.