Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

S

spetzie

Hi, I tried applying this mod. I've done so in the past, however I tried re-installing the latest version and when i went to launch the game it kept giving me a "corrupt file" error and not launching the game. i then uninstalled the mod. And now the launcher is trying to re-download the entire game. Help.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Hi, I tried applying this mod. I've done so in the past, however I tried re-installing the latest version and when i went to launch the game it kept giving me a "corrupt file" error and not launching the game. i then uninstalled the mod. And now the launcher is trying to re-download the entire game. Help.

You have to be sure the game is fully patched before attempting to install the mod.
Whenever I get corrupt files it just repairs through the patcher, never had to re download the entire game... so not sure what happened to you sorry =(

IBooI

Potential Patron
Extract this file to "paz\patcher_resources\texture\kibelius\transparent\" and "paz\patcher_resources\texture\kibelius\more_transparent\" and install the mod again to achieve what you want:
as you can see files you send me are the same ,

Attachments

• kibetext.jpg
    kibetext.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 104

Ushi

Potential Patron
For some reason, the sorcerer's starter outfit, when you remove all her clothes, her breasts are free but she is still wearing the black leggins

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
For some reason, the sorcerer's starter outfit, when you remove all her clothes, her breasts are free but she is still wearing the black leggins

Did you choose correct option in "stockings"? I have on remove starters and this not a problem for me.

J

Jase0

I apologize if this was already mentioned, but how will we know there will be a game patch beforehand?

Do I just close my launcher as soon as I notice that the game is being patched after I log into the launcher? [I just wanted to get this clarified.]

TAKUE

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone.

First of all I want to thank the creators of this MOD.

but I have a doubt, when I install the skin loses detail, do you know what to do?

I put some pictures.

With mod:
with mod.JPG

Without mod:
without mod.JPG

I would like to apply the mod without the skin losing quality.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello everyone.

First of all I want to thank the creators of this MOD.

but I have a doubt, when I install the skin loses detail, do you know what to do?

I put some pictures.

With mod:
View attachment 66110

Without mod:
View attachment 66109

I would like to apply the mod without the skin losing quality.
As digital images degrade each time you modify them, it is a good idea to first fix them in a high-resolution image

N

nerolucido

Hello, I've noticed an issue with Witch nude texture: comparing the original and the modified skin, it appears the latter shows less details. This is very clear when you compare the knee's sculpting, which is clearly better defined in the clean status:
2017-10-11_1055457792.JPG

Compared to the modded version, that looks flatter (lightining is slighly different but it can be clearly seen:
2017-10-11_1055700024.JPG

Not sure anything can be done about it, but I just wanted to bring this to your attention,

Cheers!

Gunmetal

Vivacious Visitor
...Do I just close my launcher as soon as I notice that the game is being patched after I log into the launcher?...

Yep, that's what I do. There are often small hotfix patches that go out on any day, some days there are multiple patches. The launcher usually says patching100% normally when logging in on an up to date client, if it changes to patching 0% I just X off the launcher > uninstall mod > update fully via launcher then close it > reinstall mod > open launcher and login.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.